SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-23-07, 11:06 PM   #16
lutzow
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf359
Everyone has a right to its think.

MY IGM MOD IS NOT FOR PEAPOLE WHO WENT 100% REALISAM IN ALL SH3 GAME ASPECTS! IF YOU BELONG TO THIS GRUP OF SH3 GAMERS, FORGET IGM MOD!.

IF YOU DON’T APPEAL/DON’T LIKE MY MOD (I don’t know better words for translate this word from my language) you can easy restore your original SH3 files if you make backup of it before install IGM Mod (I warned you in READ ME TO MAKE BACKUP of your original SH3 files!!!)

Hey, Wolf
I can't enter site with your mod with link that you placed.
Page doesn't loading for me. There was 10 tries
Could you upload your mod to Filefront 4me?

Regards

http://hosted.filefront.com/Lutzow1
lutzow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-07, 06:18 AM   #17
Wolf359
Navy Dude

Downloads: 3
new download links

I upload IGM mod on FileFront for people who have download problems on ModDB, click on links:
http://files.filefront.com/Imperial+.../fileinfo.html
http://files.filefront.com/Imperial+.../fileinfo.html

I will start work on reskinning/repainting of sub hulls when I back from vacations for these holidays after New Year. When I finish first sub skin I post screenshots on SubSim.

I based uniforms in IGM on one old loading screen mod from this subsim page http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=78792 on section “Menu/In-game interface mods” I went to post picture of it but I can’t find this mod now (mod thread is broken)
DOWNLOAD:
http://igm.elementfx.com/igm_download_links.htm

GWX Expansion mod link: http://thegreywolves.com/
Wolf359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-07, 06:20 AM   #18
Wolf359
Navy Dude

Downloads: 3
I wish Merry Christmas, happy, and successful New Year to all people on subsim forums and all sailors in World.
Wolf359
DOWNLOAD:
http://igm.elementfx.com/igm_download_links.htm

GWX Expansion mod link: http://thegreywolves.com/
Wolf359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-07, 01:45 PM   #19
lutzow
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 103

Thank you - i got it

http://hosted.filefront.com/Lutzow1
lutzow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-07, 02:11 PM   #20
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

People have a choice.....if they like it they can use it, if they don't, then don't d/l it

Merry Christmas Kaleun Wolf359

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-07, 02:14 PM   #21
sh3rules
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 24

Personally, I think that the more mods the better. It may not be accurate, but as far as I'm concerned there could be a mod that changes all the crew models into female ones. There will always be someone who might like it:

sh3rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-07, 04:48 PM   #22
Thunder
Soundman

Downloads: 182

mmm, gonna start on that mod now
Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-07, 02:09 AM   #23
sh3rules
Sonar Guy

I'm serious. Wouldn't you like to command a U-Boot full of gorgeous women? I'm pretty sure the female players (if they exist) get a virtual kick out of being surrounded by men.
Old 01-01-08, 02:35 AM   #24
Wave Skipper
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default This is weird

Back about Dec 24th I was thinking about making another alternate universe SH3 mod. In my Victory-Mod I had the Germans winning the war (though in the storyline Hitler bit the dust by 1944 and Onkle Karl took over the Reich to give Nasism a retrofit to a more human nature and returned Germany to a pre-Hitler German conservative party outlook.
But my addition of Waffen SS U-boats freaked some non-Germans out - cause the Germans who spoke about it said they could care a rat's A about the laws.
But I know most Germans would like to see Hitler erased from the whole history because of what he did to Germany itself.

So on December 24th I was thinking about creating a new alternate reality - one where either WWI ended in stalemate and the Kaiser was not exiled and Germany ended up a major player by 1940, or one where Hitler failed in his attempt to remove Rolm, gets killed himself - Rolm takes over the party, but because he was angering the German Army and was never smart enough to pull off doing what Hitler did, Germany falls under the control of the German conservative party - the Kaiser is called back and ... and... it was all starting to sound like Enigma Rising.

This would allow Germans - who have been made to feel ashamed for 60 years, while the Japanese were allowed to get off totally from that bad trip (not that the Allies were angels) - to play SH3 German U-boat technology without being reminded that their grand dad fought under the flag of Hitler.

Then I decided that was just sick. No child or later generation should be held guilty for what their country may have done more than half a century ago. Only tyrants hold children guilty for their parent's deeds. And only those who love tyranny support that.

Still I may make it. After all at the end of my Victory Mod scenario German scientists in the year 2933 goofed up in their time travel experiments and erased Hitler's father from the timeline. So right there the story could set up a non-Nazi history for Germany in 1939 in V-Mod Two.

Last edited by Wave Skipper; 01-01-08 at 02:57 AM.
Old 01-01-08, 02:55 AM   #25
Wave Skipper
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default TO SH3rules ; Oh-wow-woww-woh-wow-wow!

And we could have english crews rescued by the U-boat crews!!!
Old 01-01-08, 11:42 PM   #26
sh3rules
Sonar Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave Skipper
Back about Dec 24th I was thinking about making another alternate universe SH3 mod. In my Victory-Mod I had the Germans winning the war (though in the storyline Hitler bit the dust by 1944 and Onkle Karl took over the Reich to give Nasism a retrofit to a more human nature and returned Germany to a pre-Hitler German conservative party outlook.
But my addition of Waffen SS U-boats freaked some non-Germans out - cause the Germans who spoke about it said they could care a rat's A about the laws.
But I know most Germans would like to see Hitler erased from the whole history because of what he did to Germany itself.

So on December 24th I was thinking about creating a new alternate reality - one where either WWI ended in stalemate and the Kaiser was not exiled and Germany ended up a major player by 1940, or one where Hitler failed in his attempt to remove Rolm, gets killed himself - Rolm takes over the party, but because he was angering the German Army and was never smart enough to pull off doing what Hitler did, Germany falls under the control of the German conservative party - the Kaiser is called back and ... and... it was all starting to sound like Enigma Rising.

This would allow Germans - who have been made to feel ashamed for 60 years, while the Japanese were allowed to get off totally from that bad trip (not that the Allies were angels) - to play SH3 German U-boat technology without being reminded that their grand dad fought under the flag of Hitler.

Then I decided that was just sick. No child or later generation should be held guilty for what their country may have done more than half a century ago. Only tyrants hold children guilty for their parent's deeds. And only those who love tyranny support that.

Still I may make it. After all at the end of my Victory Mod scenario German scientists in the year 2933 goofed up in their time travel experiments and erased Hitler's father from the timeline. So right there the story could set up a non-Nazi history for Germany in 1939 in V-Mod Two.

You do have an imagination, but it makes sense. This is a game, so we can change things as we see fit (realism purists, start flaming).
Old 01-02-08, 12:22 AM   #27
kenijaru
Weps

Downloads: 0

mh.... how about a WWI supermod? :hmm:
kenijaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-08, 02:53 AM   #28
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Quote:
how about a WWI supermod?
Now your talking! Don't think much of Shells of fury IMO, very poor, but surely it wouldn't be that difficult to edit u-boats, ships, & campaign files, mind you would still be a big job!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-08, 03:01 AM   #29
Kpt. Lehmann
GWX Project Director

Downloads: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece
Quote:
how about a WWI supermod?
Now your talking! Don't think much of Shells of fury IMO, very poor, but surely it wouldn't be that difficult to edit u-boats, ships, & campaign files, mind you would still be a big job!
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Problem is that you'd experience sudden death by mine rather often... and rarely be depthcharged... much less depthcharged accurately.

Personally, I'd like to see the 'Subwolves' strategic U-boat War sim by Subsim member 'Subwulf' reach completion. (not to be confused with that "Seawolves/X1/Combatplanes/Battle in the Med" garbage)

www.thegreywolves.com
All you need is good men. - Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock
Kpt. Lehmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-08, 05:59 AM   #30
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Quote:
Personally, I'd like to see the 'Subwolves' strategic U-boat War sim by Subsim member 'Subwulf' reach completion.
Never heard of that Kap, if you have a link please post!
By the way, congratulations (to the whole team) on the completion of GWX 2, must be a load off your mind, in case you didn't know I've been giving SH4 a go and although it's not bad (dispite the many bugs that it still has after patch 1.4), it just doesn't have the attraction that SH3 has, possably to do with things like interaction with the crew. I am only now downloading GWX 2 via Torrent, have 15% .... only 1.5 days to go!
Cheers my friend.
Reece.

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is online   Reply With Quote