SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter III
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-05-24, 04:49 AM   #16
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
There is nothing to buy.. you just have to download the mod... then unzip it... create a shortcut on your desktop eventually..that's all..!!
Really read the doc provided... read rather than want to go faster... and not understand anything it becomes tiring to go around the same subjects without stopping... here on the forum.. in the docs.... everything is clear... it's incredible you ramble like grandpas... the cause: everyone wanting to 'eat' without taking the time to understand..that's the today's internet world...everyone devours videos...faster...faster...but I don't read it's too tiring...then I ask someone like that I have nothing to do. ..lol anything.."LOL"

I add @les green01 if it is to provide this kind of response I would abstain in your place besides your posts here and elsewhere it is the same with you...help stop telling your life story..
Dude what in the hell you talking about first all he has the game all ready next I say it been over 15 years on sh3 stock never told my life story on subsim you need to stop what ever you are smoking it is frying your brain
Old 02-05-24, 08:19 AM   #17
stork100
Weps

Downloads: 92

Just to clarify the OP stated multiple times he was not playing any mod:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirportsMgr View Post
I am running the standard Steam version.
Quote:
And, no, I am not running any mods, as I said initially. It is a plain version from Steam.
stork100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-24, 08:21 AM   #18
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816

Quote:
Originally Posted by les green01 View Post
Dude what in the hell you talking about first all he has the game all ready next I say it been over 15 years on sh3 stock never told my life story on subsim you need to stop what ever you are smoking it is frying your brain
For someone who has been hanging around for 15 years, you don't shine with your work...
at no time do you provide help here... as I said, tell your life story and give random answers that have nothing to do with what is being asked is your specialty... what do I smoke..?? ? you... you should smoke you would be less stupid...
the controversy will stop here.. I don't discuss with stupid people they might become intelligent.. I will abstain with you and resume what animates us here.. don't insist thank you..!!!
Kal_Maximus_U669 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-24, 08:35 AM   #19
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by stork100 View Post
Just to clarify the OP stated multiple times he was not playing any mod:
He plays Onealex mod there is no steam...it's one of the easiest mods to install...I seem to have given plenty of explanations as well as "doolar" so if it's not clear it stops the computer. ..people don't understand.. he doesn't read.. he has a machine that he doesn't master.. he doesn't know how to adjust it very often he buys a machine without understanding the technology he uses..besides his PC and so fast that he doesn't have time to see daylight in his countryside...
Old 02-05-24, 08:40 AM   #20
stork100
Weps

Downloads: 92

Quote:
He plays Onealex mod there is no steam...it's one of the easiest mods to install...I seem to have given plenty of explanations as well as "doolar" so if it's not clear it stops the computer. ..people don't understand.. he doesn't read.. he has a machine that he doesn't master.. he doesn't know how to adjust it very often he buys a machine without understanding the technology he uses..besides his PC and so fast that he doesn't have time to see daylight in his countryside...
Where does he say he plays Onealex?
stork100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-24, 08:46 AM   #21
AirportsMgr
Swabbie

Downloads: 20

Quote:
its been awhile since i play stock sh3 maybe 15 or more years i remember having that problem but seem like it wasn't different each day since your not running mods you can rule that out im sure you did a save exit reload which usually fixes any problems
Thank you for the help. Yes, saving, exiting and then reloading does not fix the clock issue, which gets worse as the mission goes longer. Once I saved and exited at around 21:50 and the sun was just starting to set. When I reloaded to continue the next day it was the same time, only it was pitch black out with stars in the sky.

I have a really fast computer that I use for video editing and wonder if that is the problem.
AirportsMgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-24, 09:38 AM   #22
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by stork100 View Post
Where does he say he plays Onealex?
When I asked him at no time did he contradict me...so I deduced that this was the mode in question...if this is not the case he should have been more precise in these requests...
Besides he says it himself when I switch to the watch at the bottom so the games and "modder"
the problems are not the games... it seems to be his machine..
For the problems of acceleration of time these are problems a thousand times to explain... it's like for the installations of the games with the mods... it's dealt with on the forum when we give ourselves the means to read
then we ask the right questions...
I would add that all modders here take the trouble to write explanations in the documentation provided with the work in question...in order to know what the mod offers and what it acts on in the gameplay

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 02-05-24 at 09:57 AM.
Old 02-05-24, 10:21 AM   #23
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
For someone who has been hanging around for 15 years, you don't shine with your work...
at no time do you provide help here... as I said, tell your life story and give random answers that have nothing to do with what is being asked is your specialty... what do I smoke..?? ? you... you should smoke you would be less stupid...
the controversy will stop here.. I don't discuss with stupid people they might become intelligent.. I will abstain with you and resume what animates us here.. don't insist thank you..!!!
For your info I been on subsim for over 20 years and have donated well over 200 dollars and have helped some people or try to only one on this thread talking Alex is you not only have you been rude to the person needing help you also doing it to me I have reported you neal or Jim can take it from there
Old 02-05-24, 10:32 AM   #24
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Thank you for the help. Yes, saving, exiting and then reloading does not fix the clock issue, which gets worse as the mission goes longer. Once I saved and exited at around 21:50 and the sun was just starting to set. When I reloaded to continue the next day it was the same time, only it was pitch black out with stars in the sky.

I have a really fast computer that I use for video editing and wonder if that is the problem.
Very could be with this being a old game but I hope you get it figured out and enjoy your game
Old 02-05-24, 02:01 PM   #25
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Come on guys, cool heads everyone if you please.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-24, 11:19 PM   #26
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Ok Jim I just took it to pm
Old 02-06-24, 11:27 AM   #27
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Appreciated

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-24, 12:36 PM   #28
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Default Re

AirportsMgr,
If your still having time / sunrise, sunset shifting issues. Try locking down your frame rates to 60fps. I highly recommend trying this out. What's it going to hurt to give it a go. If this doesn't work, then un-lock it, now you know it's something else. It's only a click and doesn't effect your immage quality at all. My monitors are 60,000hz anyway. I found no need for 400fps in the "Map on Nav View". Which I'm in 90% of the time, and which could have caulsed my issues. I was spending hours and hours at 400fps. Give it a shot, you have nothing to lose but aggravations and frushrations if it works. I don't think it's your computer specs or time zones (which can have some effect but not as drastic as your experiencing). My vote goes to your frame rates, but I can't explain why. But It worked for me. Please read the post I sent earlier in this thread. Doolar

Last edited by Doolar; 02-07-24 at 12:47 PM.
Doolar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-24, 05:16 PM   #29
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
For your info I been on subsim for over 20 years and have donated well over 200 dollars and have helped some people or try to only one on this thread talking Alex is you not only have you been rude to the person needing help you also doing it to me I have reported you neal or Jim can take it from there
Good to see you still around les. You always have been and still are a huge asset to the site.

Pay no attention to anything or anyone that says otherwise.
Old 02-19-24, 01:54 PM   #30
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Default Re

Hope I didn't offend. Just trying to help with my experences.