SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-11-11, 05:38 PM   #1456
Wolfstriked
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 230
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper7 View Post
My Mug arrived today in the Post.

Gonna help me with Insperation with all my modding tasks

This is the print fullsize:

Dang....very kool Reaper....Now fill it with the strongest coffee/tea you can find and keep it going

Question,how will we manuever around the sub.I am not against the free roaming around the sub ala SHIFT-F2 but find it kinda annoying and so prefer to click to new sections.Will we still be able to click from one end of the boat to the other?

Also,how about making a reason for us to travel the boat.The beauty that I know is coming should be seen alot.Just to travel the sub to observe is kool but we can also have a reason.

Fore and aft Torpedo guy=Weapons management screen and no other way to bring this up.This way you travel the full length of sub.Another is the Captain's quarters.This could have a small book that when clicked on could bring up the Captains log and no other way.I was thinking that crew management could be linked to crew quarters but I feel many will not like it.

One more thing Hans.Anyway to mod in that Rmouse backs out of every scene.Right now it doesn't back out of the scopes and so if your in the conning tower you have to transport to bridge or command room.
Wolfstriked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-11, 05:43 PM   #1457
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper7 View Post
My Mug arrived today in the Post.

Gonna help me with Insperation with all my modding tasks

This is the print fullsize:
Hi mate,

I am jealous now!

Best regards Hans

Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-11, 05:49 PM   #1458
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Default Let's welcome a new team member!

Hi shipmates,

Let's welcome Bakkels as our new team mate he will skin ships and probably other stuff after seeing the tutorials.

@reaper can you setup account and password for our new team mate thank in advanced my friend

Our team will benefit from is great graphic skills so let's the party begin

Best regards Hans

Old 05-11-11, 05:54 PM   #1459
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfstriked View Post
Dang....very kool Reaper....Now fill it with the strongest coffee/tea you can find and keep it going

Question,how will we manuever around the sub.I am not against the free roaming around the sub ala SHIFT-F2 but find it kinda annoying and so prefer to click to new sections.Will we still be able to click from one end of the boat to the other?

Also,how about making a reason for us to travel the boat.The beauty that I know is coming should be seen alot.Just to travel the sub to observe is kool but we can also have a reason.

Fore and aft Torpedo guy=Weapons management screen and no other way to bring this up.This way you travel the full length of sub.Another is the Captain's quarters.This could have a small book that when clicked on could bring up the Captains log and no other way.I was thinking that crew management could be linked to crew quarters but I feel many will not like it.

One more thing Hans.Anyway to mod in that Rmouse backs out of every scene.Right now it doesn't back out of the scopes and so if your in the conning tower you have to transport to bridge or command room.
Hi mate,

For the interior you will have free roaming as usual and also different cameras from crew members perspective in each compartments.

You will also have very good reason to go in each compartment but this i wont spoil

There will be a lot of never before seen features

Best regards Hans

Old 05-11-11, 05:59 PM   #1460
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
you see why i call Hans the 'Oleg for sh3' ?? amazing Hans...your professionalism is just.....shining (and...showing) !
Hi mate,

Thank for the kind words but you also have amazing skills my friend

All our team members are perfectionist freaks like me

Best regards Hans

Old 05-11-11, 06:44 PM   #1461
Wolfstriked
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Witteman View Post
Hi mate,

For the interior you will have free roaming as usual and also different cameras from crew members perspective in each compartments.

You will also have very good reason to go in each compartment but this i wont spoil

There will be a lot of never before seen features

Best regards Hans
No words just a
Old 05-11-11, 07:02 PM   #1462
Gunter Prien
Seaman

Downloads: 286
Quote:
Hi mate,

Best regards Hans
Hans in each compartment will be the crew?

Or as it was, in a central, and the radio room?!
Gunter Prien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-11, 07:25 PM   #1463
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter Prien View Post
Hans in each compartment will be the crew?

Or as it was, in a central, and the radio room?!
Hi Gunther,

Yes each compartement will have crew according to duty diesel room will have 1 mechanic and 1 battery operator plus 2 crew sleeping or reading in stern quarter.

Command room is something i wont spoil

torpedo room will have crew in bed and 3 others servicing a torp gyro before a loading animated sequence will start.

Best regards Hans

Old 05-11-11, 08:08 PM   #1464
Wolfstriked
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Hi Gunther,

Yes each compartement will have crew according to duty diesel room will have 1 mechanic and 1 battery operator plus 2 crew sleeping or reading in stern quarter.

torpedo room will have crew in bed and 3 others servicing a torp gyro before a loading animated sequence will start.

Best regards Hans
So kool!! Hans do the deck crew act as the diveplane men when a dive is called for and will you have it this way?
Old 05-11-11, 08:17 PM   #1465
Gunter Prien
Seaman

Downloads: 286

Quote:
Hi Gunther,

Best regards Hans
It's great, can not wait to already see how everything will look...
Gunter Prien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-11, 08:47 PM   #1466
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Hi shipmates,

I forgot to mention that everything i will add in interior will depend on impact on game engine if the frame rate suffer too much some features will have to be drop but i will see that when everything is set.

I plan ahead of that with low resolution compartments in the worst case, but even with low res compartments it will look good enough to enjoy

The reason why it is so long to finish is the optimizing process but like i mention earlier it is the only way to have all those features in game.

Best regards Hans

Old 05-12-11, 12:52 AM   #1467
Salvadoreno
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 119

Man this mod just sounds amazing! Cannot wait for it to come out! So good to see modders still hard at work for Sh3!

I just started reading more about the mod and the environments and uboot interiors look great. Great attention to detail and realism. I wanted to know more about the gameplay side of things, are we looking at uber realism? General Realism? Is it going to be more along the lines of NYGM gameplay or GWX or how about WAC?
Old 05-12-11, 04:24 AM   #1468
Myxale
Admiral

Downloads: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvadoreno View Post
Man this mod just sounds amazing! Cannot wait for it to come out! So good to see modders still hard at work for Sh3!

I just started reading more about the mod and the environments and uboot interiors look great. Great attention to detail and realism. I wanted to know more about the gameplay side of things, are we looking at uber realism? General Realism? Is it going to be more along the lines of NYGM gameplay or GWX or how about WAC?
I cannot speak for the HAHA Team, but i think it's still a bit early to tell.

Myxale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-11, 06:47 AM   #1469
Depesz
Watch

Downloads: 134
Default Hello

Hi I'm new to the community , just started playing sh3 for the first time in my life. Never thought that this game is so damn good. Playing GWX as base now and few other mods. Just started my first serious campaign, after a long time of studies how to determine speed, range and other stuff manually . I'm really looking forward to see how HAHD will turn out, it looks just super awesome and I'm giving my full support for this
Depesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-11, 07:14 AM   #1470
Schwieger
Commodore

Downloads: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depesz View Post
Hi I'm new to the community , just started playing sh3 for the first time in my life. Never thought that this game is so damn good. Playing GWX as base now and few other mods. Just started my first serious campaign, after a long time of studies how to determine speed, range and other stuff manually . I'm really looking forward to see how HAHD will turn out, it looks just super awesome and I'm giving my full support for this
Glad to see more folks supporting HAHD mate. Hans and team are doing a splendid job with this mod

Support U-Boot_HAHD: Install Dropbox Click Here & Increase The Teams Dropbox space and get 2.25GB of free online Storage space for yourself.
Schwieger is offline   Reply With Quote