Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-18, 05:14 AM   #1
wawrzul
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Ahoy there, mateys!

Herr Kaleun(s), yet another noob over here.

I play games since i was about five (born in 1984) and i always loved almost any sims. Tank sims, flying sims, rally sims and also sub sims.
I used to play Silent Service, 688 Attack Sub, older Silent Hunters and my favorite, methinks, of ol' days - Wolfpack. I play a lot of different type of games, i do have the time for it. Sim or casual - doesn't matter as long as the game is good. I enjoy SH as much as Aquanox which is a totally different, and arcade, beast.

Because of the fever that the latest Das Boot seance gave me i decided to give in and play a sub sim. I watch that damn movie once a month, one of my favs. Why no one made another good movie about WWII wolves is beyond me. Too busy making another dumbass marvel movie i guess

There isn't many sub sims so i'm absolutely thrilled and hopeful for the new UBOOT game because of two reasons - it being Das Boot - The game and because it's a polish endeavour (my nationality). I'm not a hardcore sub sim fan (i have to learn all over again with SH) and i do like a good mixture of fun and realism. Although i'd rather enjoy a hardcore sim than a arcade-press-x-to-sink-enemies "game".

My other interests, besides games and Das Boot, are music (mostly classic and hard rock, i'm a total snob + i enjoy playing the guitar and drums), movies, good tv shows (like The Wire, The Shield, Justified and a lot more), beer and good laughs.

So hello and thanks for having me here