SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Sub & Naval Discussions: World Naval News, Books, & Films
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-08-17, 08:18 AM   #331
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan D View Post
http://m.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/...a-1171729.html

Says "head of victim found, no head fracture, so hatch on head accident testimony disproved"
You're a bit late to that party, aren't you?
Old 10-08-17, 02:52 PM   #332
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Te Kaha View Post
About finding Kim Wall's head, here's the news on a German magazine

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justi...a-1171729.html

Wonder with what story Madson will come up with now, trying to explain away why there are no fractures on her skull...

He has been lying from day one, and he's finished. Bastard.
Truly cold-blooded killers are never finished. They never confront, never acknowledge, never show any emotion about their heinous deeds. He may be one of them.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-17, 03:38 PM   #333
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
Truly cold-blooded killers are never finished. They never confront, never acknowledge, never show any emotion about their heinous deeds. He may be one of them.
The coming psychiatric examination will reveal these thing.

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-17, 07:17 PM   #334
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
The coming psychiatric examination will reveal these thing.

Markus
We would hope so, but truly sociopathic people don't even show deception. They can appear as normal as you or I, playing with psychiatrists on a very uneven playing field, causing the psychiatrists to chase their own wants and desires instead of the truth, which remains completely hidden. If Peter thinks it is to his advantage to appear insane, if he's a true sociopath, he can feed that to the psychiatrists and they will buy it. If his excessive pride keeps him from going the insanity route, he will be completely successful in hiding any insanity.

If Peter is such a person, the psychiatrists are no danger to him. Only facts and circumstantial evidence can convict him. We may never know anything about what went on inside his head.
Old 10-09-17, 11:12 AM   #335
Carotio
Mr. Bad Wolf

Downloads: 47

Quote:
If Peter is such a person, the psychiatrists are no danger to him. Only facts and circumstantial evidence can convict him. We may never know anything about what went on inside his head.
Untill now, his defense has been denial, denial, denial. After the discovery of the head and the legs, there is still no comment from him.

Since the police could find the head and the legs, I guess they will eventually find the arms too. The more evidence, the better.

I don't think PM will ever confess. He will probably be convicted on the different evidence. The description of the court process reveals PM as being rather arrogant when commenting the evidence from the police. Time will tell, what happens when he gets his verdict.

Today, the TV news tells of a Danish-Swedish cooperation regarding a DNA register, so they will also check the DNA of PM, if he's involved in any crime committed in Sweden.

Download my mods from SHMF
Follow my photography here
taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle fraais, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo castellano
Carotio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-17, 11:41 AM   #336
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
We would hope so, but truly sociopathic people don't even show deception. They can appear as normal as you or I, playing with psychiatrists on a very uneven playing field, causing the psychiatrists to chase their own wants and desires instead of the truth, which remains completely hidden. If Peter thinks it is to his advantage to appear insane, if he's a true sociopath, he can feed that to the psychiatrists and they will buy it. If his excessive pride keeps him from going the insanity route, he will be completely successful in hiding any insanity.

When we were told that PM had to go through the big version of the psychiatric examination(there are two types of these)

The News channel had a psychiatrist in the studio.

To shorten everything he said down to a few words-We weren't burn yesterday or He have to get up early to fool us.

He could of course be the first that manage to fool them.

Markus
Old 10-10-17, 04:07 PM   #337
jpm1
Captain

Downloads: 9

Hi guys, it's been a while since my last post on these forums. came back cause i'm seriously thinking of installing SHV back again. but let's go back to that serious topic. on latest news they said police found vids on the guy computer where girls where being beheaded and their members dismembered. exactly what happened to Kim Wall. i could be wrong and a judge will have last word, but i think the guy was mentally deranged. i remember that Madsen guy when he launched his submarine long time ago. it was a while ago, but it's a pretty strange feeling to know you probably talked to such guy
jpm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-17, 05:37 PM   #338
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
When we were told that PM had to go through the big version of the psychiatric examination(there are two types of these)

The News channel had a psychiatrist in the studio.

To shorten everything he said down to a few words-We weren't burn yesterday or He have to get up early to fool us.

He could of course be the first that manage to fool them.

Markus
Just about all people have that mangled shred of humanity left in them that catches them up. A very few of us are true monsters without any humanity which hasn't been slain. You won't get any reaction from someone who gets as excited about cutting someone's head off with a hacksaw as he does doing a crossword puzzle.
Old 10-10-17, 10:03 PM   #339
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Well put, Steve. Watching the video of Peter after the "rescue"... there's no way a normal person could be that calm and unaffected.
Old 10-10-17, 11:15 PM   #340
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

What is normal would appear to be the key to his defense.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-17, 05:55 AM   #341
jpm1
Captain

Downloads: 9

if i were in such situation he claims he was. first thing that would come to my head, is to try to call for help. i mean how can you be sure she is really dead. and let's say the guy is the most unlucky dude on earth, and his sub sinks exactly at that moment. well how do you explain the head and members cut away from the body. i mean eventually one or two members why not but 3? i saw a documentary once about a similar case. a body had been beheaded and the corpse thrown into a canal. the suspect for his defense was trying to say the head had been beheaded by a boat. an expert was saying that when a body is hit in the water by a propeller no way you get a clean cut. the whole body is chewed up
jpm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-17, 07:06 AM   #342
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

There was a similar case here in Hollywood 30 years ago where a NorCal college professor, who appeared to be a respectable, upright citizen was leading a double life; he was convicted of murdering a gay lover, using a chainsaw to dismember the body, and disposing of the body parts in areas all over SoCal:

http://articles.latimes.com/1987-09-...me-5422_1_ager

http://articles.latimes.com/1987-11-...murder-suspect

http://articles.latimes.com/1987-11-..._1_mystery-man

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-07-...ranc-s-parents

Some familiar elements: double life, committed murder, dismembered body, changed story several times when arrested and questioned...

<O>
Old 10-11-17, 02:35 PM   #343
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Well put, Steve. Watching the video of Peter after the "rescue"... there's no way a normal person could be that calm and unaffected.
That video was very troubling to me too. He was stone cold.
Old 10-12-17, 01:03 PM   #344
Carotio
Mr. Bad Wolf

Downloads: 47

https://www.bt.dk/krimi/mysteriet-om...terforskningen

A saw has been found by divers in the Bay of Køge along the suspected route of Nautilus. The investigators will check for remains of bones and DNA.
A witness saw PM with a saw somewhere between the lab of PM and Nautilus on the day, when PM and KW left the harbour. And the police couldn't find the saw in the lab, so it's obvious that this saw could be that one. PM claimed himself that he had put the saw back to the lab, but since the police couldn't find it, then it's vital to find out if it's the same saw. It could indicate a planned murder.
The saw pattern will be compared to the dismembered body to check for the same pattern marks.

Download my mods from SHMF
Follow my photography here
taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle fraais, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo castellano
Carotio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 01:47 PM   #345
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

The last few days have been interesting, seen from the PM case.
A few days ago, I discovered that one of my FB friends Erik K. from Sweden is a psychiatrist and works as a Chief Physician on a kind of prison for criminals who are mentally ill. He could not, based on what he had read, see or hear about the matter if PM is mentally ill (they do not use the word psychopath if I understood him correctly). PM could also be a cold-blooded killer without conscience. The coming examine of PM will reveal these thing.

Today I visit my podiatrist to fix my right big toe nail, which tends to grow down (downgrown nail) We started to talk about the saw they have found yesterday (11 / 10-2017)
She told me incredibly much about blood and how to find DNA and much more.
Among other things, she said. If PM has used plain tap water and soap to make the saw clean, the blood hemoglobin will blow and the iron in the blood will bind to the metal's outer surface.
If he has thrown the saw directly into the saline water- The chance of finding traces is very small.
I Asked her, if she had learned all this from the education she went to become a podiatrist.
No, she answered. Before I retrained, I worked as a laboratory assistant at / for the forensic department in Copenhagen in (can not remember how many years she said)

Markus

Tags
madsen, murder, nautilus, wall