Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-14, 12:18 PM   #1
FPSchazly
Good Hunting!

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 1

Default Target Motion Analysis Tutorial

** I've searched through the rules but didn't find anything about this. Please let me know if this is frowned upon here! **

Howdy, all! I'm FPSchazly and I love making Dangerous Waters videos. Some of you have probably seen me around the YouTubez, others probably haven't. A grand majority of my videos are me commentating over videos as I play through the default Dangerous Waters campaign and the Red Storm Rising campaign.

Recently, I decided to start a Tutorial series because it was requested by many and because the resources that come with Dangerous Waters aren't really the best/limited. Now, I've already done six tutorials but I'm reckoning that most of you on here already know how to do that stuff (Radar, ESM, Navigation, Fire Control, etc.). Today, I'm releasing a new tutorial on how to do Target Motion Analysis. This is, by far, the topic on which most people have requested help.

Now, this tutorial doesn't get too crazy in depth. That will be for more advanced tutorials. This tutorial is focused solely on TMA and how to interpret basic waterfall trends and plot basic solutions.

So, without further ado, here it is! I hope this can help at least one person out there! Thank you.

P.S. Is there a way to do a media embed like on other forums?
P.P.S. Feel free to let me know if anything is confusing or if you find a mistake! I want these tutorials to be the best they can be, so, as they say, lay it on me.

My videos:
**Exclusive Look at Modern Naval Warfare!**
Dangerous Waters Liu Doctrine (LwAmi
Learn to play Dangerous Waters
FPSchazly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dangerous waters tutorial, how to, target motion analysis, tma