SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-26-17, 11:50 AM   #3001
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

No, Christianity has niot been the worst bully of the block, sorry. And more, usually Christians do not behave and favour behaviours taught in the medieval anymore. Find some other masochist fetish. We have been in this debate severla years ago in this forum, repeatedly, and in extremis. I am not taking the time to lay this all out in detail once again. The history of Islam is far more violent and lethal than that of the church. And that really means something.

And it lasts on.
Old 05-26-17, 11:52 AM   #3002
Von Due
Sea Lord

Downloads: 30

No, Skybird. What you are dong here is called revisionism, rewriting and falsifying history and that is absolutely not ok. Nor is it ok the way you consistently jump back and forth between "look at the past" and "let's not look at the past" as it suits your narrative.
Von Due is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-17, 12:35 PM   #3003
ValoWay
Lieutenant

Downloads: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Let's post the greater level muslim discussion in the "all purpose" terrorism thread as Jim is asking.
source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...2&postcount=64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
What is more narrow-minded?
To actually read the source-code of said ideology and find a conclusion based upon the content provided, or never even have read it and go claim those who oppose it are the ones being narrow-minded?

Yes, I did just claim you never read the Quran, and I do so with high confidence. Most non-Muslims who read it carefully and have a functioning brain can only come to the conclusion that the ideology itself, is evil. Yes.
The Quran suggests to apply the Sharia, for example.
Do we need to take a closer look at the Sharia, or can we agree right away that it isn't really that cool?
source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...7&postcount=46

You somehow ignored the point I was trying to make there. You're perfectely right that I never even bothered to read a single line of the Quran or any other religious books for that matter, simply because I don't care or need to!

What I was pointing out is that you make it sound like you came up with some sort of great wisdom or secret nobody ever knew about even when everyone had contradictorily easily free access to it for hundreds of years all over the globe!

You say that:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
Most non-Muslims who read it carefully and have a functioning brain can only come to the conclusion that the ideology itself, is evil. Yes.
When you say that islam is obviously evil then you apparently must have some sort of better understanding than all of our western politicians and leaders in history ever? It is one thing to claim politicians nowadays only say what is politically correct, the western world, however didn't find out about Islam and the Quran just yesterday in a blog on the internet which is why I am inclined to question your claim that all of Islam unquestionably belonged to the axis of evil..

If it was really that obvious then our politicians were allowing, according to this logic, psychopaths to immigrate and live among us. To argue that there are extremists in every religion sounds way more feasible to me than condemning them in their entirety!
ValoWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-17, 06:08 PM   #3004
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Due View Post
No, Skybird. What you are dong here is called revisionism, rewriting and falsifying history and that is absolutely not ok. Nor is it ok the way you consistently jump back and forth between "look at the past" and "let's not look at the past" as it suits your narrative.
<br />
<br />
It has been counted out by hisotrians, believ it or not. Ten years ago or so, in the wake of the war 2003, it was in the media, and we even fought bitter battles about it here in the forum. The number of religious wars founded on and motivated by religious arguments, is higher for Islam than for the church, both when considering internal sturggles within the faith, and strugles fought between two different faith. Also, the numbers of people thatfell victim to the death tolls of such wars, has been pushed higher by islam-launched religious wars, than by church-launched religious wars.

Note that this means religious wars indeed, were the motivation was the religion in question. We are not talking about 1st/2nd world war, or colonialism and imperialism, political and economic wars. And even if you would count the death tolls of these , but then also Islam-launched but instrumentalised wars, Islam still would be a strong contender in the race for the highest body count ever. Estimations for the 1400 years of Islam'S existence range from low 200 millions to high 400 millions killed as a tribute to Islamization and violent subjugation and destruction of local home cultures.

Islam is the biggest and bloodiest military conquest story in the history of mankind. Its ideology is that of warriors and conquerors, and that is what it always has been, until today.

It also were Islamic factions that offered the French the slaves from Africa, which the French then turned into a business model to profit from the newly emerged market in the young United States. The idea to bring slaves to America, originally was a Muslim business idea, however. And you can see slavery being accepted and practiced in parts of the Muslim world until today. Legitimately.

-----

Revisionist I am, eh? Hehe, I have been labelled many things in the past 20 years already, and often contradicting names at the same time, but I cannot recall that I already got greeted to be a revesionist. Revisionism is a tactic of the victor to defame opposing opinions and and politically incorrect thoughts that are not opportune in the new world the victor has established or wants to establish. So I thank you, for you have made me a compliment by telling me I am in the good team of those resisting to the Zeitgeist destroying the Western culture in our present.

----

And this is from t he church congress in germany. A Muslim (!!) historian brandmarks the evil in Islam and condemn the damage the West does by always glossing over over it and ignoring it. IN GERMAN

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschl...ostiziert.html

For the first time ever, Turkish propagators of DITIB seems to have lost their propaganda battle at these congresses. Usually they have an easy match there with their lies. Whoich does not stop both our interior and our financ e mionsiter to lectzure the Germans on how great Islam is and what in their sick, distorted opinions German can and must learn form Islam. These political gangsters make me sick.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-26-17 at 06:24 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-17, 06:29 PM   #3005
Von Due
Sea Lord

You have of course the sources for those numbers, right?

Now I am getting a bit impatient. See, in the middle ages there was little if any distincion between the King's will and God's will. To say that the Spanish conquest of the Americas wasn't driven by religious devotion from the soldiers if not the King and prospected governor is nonsense.

Last edited by Von Due; 05-26-17 at 06:38 PM.
Old 05-26-17, 09:15 PM   #3006
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

How many times do we have to watch this dead horse get beaten?
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-17, 10:00 PM   #3007
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

You don't have to watch it at all.
Old 05-27-17, 12:37 AM   #3008
Von Due
Sea Lord

My point is, if that source can be traced to say... Tears Of Jihad, then here's a read
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...m-inner-circle
As for Bill French a.k.a. Bill Warner there is
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2010...lim-slush-fund

There is this piece
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24864587

As for numbers, you can find that number to be from 5 millions to closer to 700 millions. That is quite the spread. As for ratio, anything from 10:1 for Islam to 10:1 for Christianity. Physics professors in Tennessee who have made Islam their special field of study tend to go for the former, mullahs tend to go for the latter. Of course they all are.

Last edited by Von Due; 05-27-17 at 01:08 AM.
Old 05-27-17, 06:59 AM   #3009
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

The ignorrant one here is you, ikalugin.
I'm confused here, why are you addressing ikalugin? Wasn't it Von Due who said "willfully or out of ignorance" to you?
Old 05-27-17, 09:25 AM   #3010
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
I'm confused here, why are you addressing ikalugin? Wasn't it Von Due who said "willfully or out of ignorance" to you?
I think it was a non intentional mistake.
Old 05-27-17, 12:13 PM   #3011
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikalugin View Post
I think it was a non intentional mistake.
Indeed. Please accept my apology.

I just type too fast, thats why this and my many typos happen.
Old 05-27-17, 08:29 PM   #3012
Vatis1982
Seaman

Downloads: 27

Crimes in the name of religion is probably the worst and most hideous thing that humanity manage to do in the long history of massacres and crimes.
By the way those Islamic crazy lunatics have first committed crime against their own religion. Quran has nothing to do with all of that butcher of innocents. Believe it or not I am a Christian but from curiosity I read something about Muslims and their holy Book. There is passages that claims Christians and Jews brothers of Muslims.
Knowledge is the worst fear of terrorism.
Vatis1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-17, 08:47 PM   #3013
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesemaschine View Post
Fact of the matter is, we have an islam problem. Amish aren't blowing themselves up killing innocents for God, Christians aren't blowing themselves killing innocents for God, etc. The Middle East is the way it is because of islam, not Christianity.
I agree.

Last edited by Nippelspanner; 05-28-17 at 07:26 AM.
Old 05-27-17, 11:53 PM   #3014
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesemaschine View Post
Fact of the matter is, we have an islam problem. Amish aren't blowing themselves up killing innocents for God, Christians aren't blowing themselves killing innocents for God, etc. The Middle East is the way it is because of islam, not Christianity. Christianity has done more good for human kind than islam has. That is a fact. Please name one advantage islam brings to the west? How does this ideology benefit our western cultures, values, ethics, laws, etc.?

Nothing good comes from islam. Yet European nations are committing cultural suicide by importing en masse an enemy that has no respect for our standard of life, liberty or law. And yes they are the enemy - they are outbreeding us for a reason.
I can't even get a good Döner kebab, I think they're purposely holding out on sharing the one worthwhile thing they bring to the "table".
Old 05-28-17, 04:07 PM   #3015
Vatis1982
Seaman

Downloads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
I can't even get a good Döner kebab, I think they're purposely holding out on sharing the one worthwhile thing they bring to the "table".

In Greece we make it better by the way.
Gyros, Kalamaki or kebab. 😂
Vatis1982 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terrorism