Closed Thread

Old 01-23-17, 01:36 PM   #526
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
I did tell you where you could find a list of those lies. They won't change no matter where you read them from or whether I write them here.

But, ok, how about Trump's claim that it was the media that made it look like he had a "feud" with the intelligence community?

What do you think about that? Is Trump correct or is he lying?
Would that be the same media,, that said Trump threw the bust of Doctor King into the street,a day ago or that the Russians tampered with the election, and wouldn't report on democrat election fraud ,.. Well if Trump did say something that the libs took out of context,, it doesn't come close to the whoopers that were told to cover up the deaths of 4 Americans,, maybe you should get your priorities straight. The mainstream media has discreditted themselves so I don't hold any stock in what they have to say or with the people that blindly follow them.
Old 01-23-17, 01:40 PM   #527
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
That's already been shown by others. Have you answered that?

Actually you commented once on something I said - hardly "round in round". I haven't evaded anything. August showed that I was mistaken about Trump disavowing David Duke's endorsement, and I apologized. On that note the main body of my statement - that the Old Guard racists from the South gravitated to the Republican Party following the Civil Rights movement - still stands. On the other hand, while Trump made his first "disavowment" years ago, when asked recently he claimed he had never heard of David Duke. He then backtracked on that. That in itself is not a good sign.

As for "you all" having eight years, I told you at the time that I'm not a Liberal, and I'm not a Democrat. I'm also not a Conservative or Republican. I'm in the habit of looking at each issue by itself, not as part of a Party platform. I didn't like Obama, not because of his supposed personal flaws but because of his policies. I wasn't a fan of Bush for the same reason. Nor Clinton. Unlike you I don't follow one side or the other blindly, but try to consider everything. But you ignored all that in your sweeping "you all" statement, and automatically assume that anyone who disagrees with you or brings up a problem with your favorite candidate of the week is automatically a member of the other side and therefor your enemy. Sorry, but it just ain't so.

My plan? My doctor? Again you assume what is not true, just because I pointed out the shift in demographics for the two major parties. I was and am still against Obamacare, so there's nothing to explain. As to his falsehoods, those were brought up by others. I merely chided you for dodging the question.
[/QUOTE]

a few post back you claimed the Republican party has became more racist,, if that's not taking a side I don't what is,, you mine showing some proof to back your bold statement.
Old 01-23-17, 02:25 PM   #528
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Track Trumps first 100 days:

www.track-trump.com
Old 01-23-17, 02:41 PM   #529
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post

"Would you be so kind to clarify", specifically, why any reasonable, intelligent person should trust or support such a transparently dishonest administration, or is dishonesty only a problem when someone you don't like is in office? Honesty and dishonesty is not fungible; nor are integrity and artifice,,,Like Hillary that has a trail of dead bodies behind her that a blind man could see,, a women that sold access to her while she was in office by to the highest bidder,that's called bribery, not too mention all the lies about Benghazi I hope she rots in prison..
I got here a little late due to collecting my playoff bets, but that is funny Yubba ... it's good to have a laugh, plus I know of people in jail in Texas for one marijuana cigarette
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 01-23-17, 02:46 PM   #530
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
The mainstream media has discreditted themselves so I don't hold any stock in what they have to say or with the people that blindly follow them.
I'm not asking you to. This is all coming from Trump himself.

Anyway, as you once more showed that you are unable to answer a simple yes or no question, I bid you farewell for now.
Old 01-23-17, 02:54 PM   #531
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
I do not understand why it is necessary to compare crowd attendance. Of what purpose does it serve other than to lift one up and put down another?
This cheap shot at Trump was not needed and yet they are having a good laugh, Trump made the error to rise to the bait. He better learn from this or it will turn into a Punch and Judy Show.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
Old 01-23-17, 02:55 PM   #532
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
I'm not asking you to. This is all coming from Trump himself.

Anyway, as you once more showed that you are unable to answer a simple yes or no question, I bid you farewell for now.
no you said the media said he said it,, quit twisting ,in any case no one died, we all know liberals lie to hide their true intentions my case in point

Old 01-23-17, 02:57 PM   #533
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
The next order of business....Roe V Wade. Once again we are faced with the usual Roe V Wade will be abolished. The likelihood of Roe V Wade, even with a empty seat for SCOTUS, there is not enough to overturn the ruling.
The next order of business in the trade deals with the Pacific and Trump just froze all federal hiring. He has business meetings with Mexico next week and a visitor from England this friday, but I don't think (we are allowed to think in here right) that Roe vs Wade is all that important to Mr Trump. It was a campaign trail promise, but the true next order of business will be the SCOtUS
and perhaps even two of them and they will have to go through the Senate hearings etc. which will take a year at least.

This is a lot of fun to me to watch this man work ... Trump makes Obama look like a lazy fence sitter. Oh wait a minute I think he was, but I will always be thankful for the thousands of men that didn't have to die in Syria, because he was fence sitter.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 01-23-17, 03:05 PM   #534
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
This cheap shot at Trump was not needed and yet they are having a good laugh, Trump made the error to rise to the bait. He better learn from this or it will turn into a Punch and Judy Show.
And I agree, Trump has not played his cards well in some instances.

Example:

1. During the debates, one question was cyber-security. He should have said we make sure Hillary's server in the basement is secure. No matter because he won anyway.

2. Refusing the $400k salary. Trump did so live on TV. He should have said this money will be donated to a good cause. Trump should have found a cause and donated. Talk about a win win if Trump moved this $400k to a good cause.

3. The crowd at the swearing in, Trump should have taken the high road and stated that the media is looking to make trouble. Looking to make this administration look bad. Another feather in his hat that the media is out for him.

4. The "removal" of the MLK bust from the Oval Office. Spicer's first briefing should have started as it did concerning the bust and ended there. In fact, the WH has enough equipment for representation Spicer could have panned the Oval Office live to the media showing the bust. Then Spicer should have said this is what the media has become. This administration will call the media out on false reporting. Specifically when the report is looking to stir trouble.

Last but not least... Trump needs to stop friggin tweeting while on the toilet. Good Lord, the tweeting is childish as it gets. Needs to stop.
Old 01-23-17, 03:08 PM   #535
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
The next order of business in the trade deals with the Pacific and Trump just froze all federal hiring. He has business meetings with Mexico next week and a visitor from England this friday, but I don't think (we are allowed to think in here right) that Roe vs Wade is all that important to Mr Trump. It was a campaign trail promise, but the true next order of business will be the SCOtUS
and perhaps even two of them and they will have to go through the Senate hearings etc. which will take a year at least.

This is a lot of fun to me to watch this man work ... Trump makes Obama look like a lazy fence sitter. Oh wait a minute I think he was, but I will always be thankful for the thousands of men that didn't have to die in Syria, because he was fence sitter.
www.track-trump.com

For me, Obama did his best to stay below the radar and not make waves. In short, Obama was in over his head. So you bow and go on a apology tour. Keeps one out of trouble.

TPP is already history!

EDIT: For 70 years old Trump seems relentless and on a mission. I get tired just keeping up.
Old 01-23-17, 03:18 PM   #536
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
plus I know of people in jail in Texas for one marijuana cigarette
Are any of them on the Pardon list?
Seems Obama pardoned several people with worse offenses.
Old 01-23-17, 03:34 PM   #537
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
no you said the media said he said it,, quit twisting ,
No, Trump said the media said that he said what he didn't say that he said.
Old 01-23-17, 03:36 PM   #538
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Quote:
My head hurts now.
Old 01-23-17, 03:44 PM   #539
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
If you say so.
Old 01-23-17, 03:45 PM   #540
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
That's what I thought, you thought you said,, and yet no one died because of it..

Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter