Shocking!

**** her. (pardon my french)
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-19, 07:20 AM   #3392
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

^Funny how the TV media has gone quite on the BITCH!

KEEP THAT BITCH OUT OF THE UK!

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-19, 07:26 AM   #3393
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

The moral being....play with fire and run the risk of getting burned.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-19, 11:49 AM   #3394
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

She's scared because she knows her life is all but over. Revenge and karma are just around the corner and will pay a visit shortly I would imagine.

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-19, 05:33 PM   #3395
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Revenge and karma are just around the corner and will pay a visit shortly I would imagine.

It will just be some people doing something.
Old 04-15-19, 06:42 AM   #3396
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
Shamima Begum: IS bride 'given legal aid' for citizenship fight

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47934721
I AM DISGUSTED THAT THIS TERRORIST BITCH IS ONE STEP NEARER TO RETURNING TO THE UK!

What next open arms and here is a bag of money and free home!

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!

Last edited by STEED; 04-15-19 at 07:03 AM.
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-19, 11:05 AM   #3397
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

I simply give thanks I'm no longer a higher rate tax payer.

Old 04-21-19, 10:12 AM   #3398
August
Wayfaring Stranger

There have been attacks in Sri Lanka against Christian churches on this Easter weekend.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/21/7-arre...th-toll-rises/

Quote:
Sri Lankan authorities have arrested seven people over a series of devastating attacks that left at least 207 dead and 450 injured on Easter Sunday. Near-simultaneous blasts hit three churches and three luxury hotels in the capital Colombo — the worst violence in the South Asian country since its civil war ended a decade ago.
A suicide bomber then struck when police raided a house in a northern suburb of the capital, killing at least three officers, an official speaking on the condition of anonymity told reporters.
Most of the earlier attacks — including another at a guesthouse — were also thought to be suicide bombings, the government said.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-19, 04:40 AM   #3399
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

In Sri Lanka, now almost 300 dead, hundreds wounded. Government confirms that by its knowledge so far it has been a local Muslim "extremist" group. They check whether they had support from abroad.

Since it were Christian chuch visitors and Wetsenr tourists who can be assumed to have been kostly Christian as well, this was to be expected. Still:

Despite the long conflict in Sri Lanka, that was kept under the carpet since 2010, this is indeed new news, since both Muslims and Christians are minorities of under 10% each, and violence between the two groups were rare in the past, the conflict since the 80s was a confrontation between Singalese and Tamil people. I think this speaks that there was ideological support as well as logistical support from outside Sri Lanka.

The many IS terrorists who were driven out of the caliphate in the ME recently, must have gone somewhere, they can not just disappear.
Old 04-22-19, 06:32 AM   #3400
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
There have been attacks in Sri Lanka against Christian churches on this Easter weekend.

Just some people doing something, AGAIN
Old 04-22-19, 08:46 AM   #3401
Skybird
Soaring

Another attack attempt in Sri Lanka, but police can detonate a car bomb under controlled conditions.

In Germany a "study" recently found that antisemitism amongst Muslims in Germany is only raising because the Germans do not love their Muslims enough. Apparently some Muslims in Sri Lanka have found out that if Christians do not love Muslims enough, it does not help to turn against Jews, but that you have to go after the Christians themselves then. What also is nice is that these usually turn the other check as well instead of striking back, while their church command always leaves them all alone with their dead and suffering, does nothing, and appeases the attacker.
Old 04-22-19, 12:34 PM   #3402
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
A wave of bombings that killed 290 people in Sri Lanka on Sunday was carried out with the support of an international network, officials said.

The government has blamed a little-known local jihadist group, National Thowheed Jamath, although no-one has yet admitted carrying out the bombings.

Another 500 people were injured in the suicide attacks on churches and hotels.

Police arrested 24 people in a series of raids and the president's office declared a state of national emergency.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-48012085
No doubt the usual suspects will soon emerge to claim responsibility.

Old 04-29-19, 03:11 PM   #3403
Skybird
Soaring

From the Swiss Basler Zeitung: (google-translated)

The past few days have revealed a strange causality between the two terrible terrorist attacks on New Zealand and Sri Sanka. As it stands, the assassins of Colombo acted on behalf of the IS; as "revenge for Christchurch," where a neo-Nazi killed 50 innocent Muslims. But how can one come up with the idea of ​​using more than 350 dead people - which are still growing - after the attacks on churches and hotels even as a basis for comparison? That's a cynical conclusion, and one wrong one.

While it came to Christchurch from the Muslim world, how discriminating, even Islamophobic the West is; and while the pope and all senior politicians were saying the same (right) message: Islamophobia must be fought and punished; while New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, who was a wonderful, unifying leader for her country during the sorrowful hours, was praised for even wearing a headscarf at the funeral - which was rather strange - now comes when many Christians in Sri Lanka continue to fear for their lives: just booming silence.

Tragic undermining of Christianity

Not a single high Islamic cleric has reflected the excesses of his own religion, no one has mourned. When Barack Obama writes of Easter worshippers, when German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas says the victims are "travelers and worshipers", then that is a tragic undermining of Christianity. It seems as if "Christian" has become a swear word in our country. This is a disturbing attitude, yes, a self-mortification: You are victims, we are perpetrators.

The facts are clear: Colombo was not an attack by a single acting, crazy neo-Nazi, that was a perfidiously planned attack on the Christians, on the West. A few months ago, the ever-coolly analyzing The Economist said: "Since 2000, more than 3,670 people have been killed in jihadist attacks in the West. In the same period, 119 people died in anti-Muslim attacks. "Something has to be clearly stated, in addition to the mourning for all innocent victims: Islam is the most bloodthirsty religion of modern times. The fact that we squirm, no longer dare to address this - and therefore trivialize with insane comparisons - is just as devastating.

https://www.bazonline.ch/19451559
Old 04-29-19, 03:24 PM   #3404
Skybird
Soaring

I complement the above text with this from the German Die Welt:

It is one of the most bizarre romances of the past decades: the love of many leftists to Islam. If their ideological ancestors once smashed "There is no better being, no god, no emperor or tribune", as the International says, the wind has now turned. The stanzas were rewritten.

One demonstrates with Allahu Akbar calling Islamists against the state of the Holocaust survivors and their descendants, sees in the apocalyptic Iranian cutthroat regime the ideal total anti-imperialist and chanting: "Hijab is Empowerment". At the same time, queer-feminist mother murder is carried out on icons such as Alice Schwarzer, and the liberal Imamin Seyran Ates is given the "haram" stamp: not allowed.

And now again Frankfurt am Main. The city has just recovered from the excitement of an exhibition on "modest" Muslim fashion at the Museum Angewandte Kunst. Now the next battleground is opened: the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University.

Because Professor Susanne Schröter invites to a conference titled "The Islamic Headscarf - Symbol of Dignity or Oppression?", Some students feel compelled to engage in a hate campaign against the head of the Frankfurt Global Center for Global Islam research. "Schröter go" is the name of the hashtag slogan on Instagram. "No room for anti-Muslim racism."

When Iranian lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh was sentenced to more than 30 years' imprisonment and 148 lashes, among other things for "open, sinful behavior in public without a headscarf", it remained silent. When her compatriot Vida Movahed was sentenced to one year in prison for her famous 2017 anti-hijab protest because of incitement to "corruption," there was hardly a breeze. Only when some experts come together for a free exchange of views on an educational institution, there are protests.

It will take generations of kitchen table psychologists to make this new left understandable. Is it civilization fatigue? Maoism-masochism? Stockholm Syndrome? One can only wish these leftists that they will never have to live in the society that they are summoning with their yelling.

https://www.welt.de/debatte/kommenta...den-Islam.html
Old 04-29-19, 05:12 PM   #3405
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
It is one of the most bizarre romances of the past decades:
Justin Smith wrote in his book, Irrationality: A History of the Dark Side of Reason. "The desire to impose rationality, to make people or society more rational... mutates into spectacular outbursts of irrationality".

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-29-19 at 05:25 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terrorism