SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-08-14, 10:41 AM   #1
backer
Mate

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0
Default [REL]Wolfpacks revive v0.9N

狼群复活v0.9N
Wolfpacks revive v0.9N

• 如何安装
  • How to install

请首先安装SH3游戏,然后将版本升级到1.4,接着安装JSGME,然后将本程序放置在MODS文件夹内 。然后使用JSGME装载这个程序。
At first, install SH3 game, and upgrade the game to version 1.4, next install JSGME, then place this program in the MODS folder. After all, run JSGME loading the program.

如果你安装成功,进入游戏主菜单后,将会看到版本号更新为BackerFixed0.9N。
If you installed successfully, when you enter the game main menu, you can see the version number was already updated to the BackerFixed0.9N.

• 如何组织一场有效的狼群战?
  • How to organize an effective wolf-packs attacking?
当发现敌人时,首先按L键锁定敌人,接着测量敌人的航向和航速,然后按M发送接触报告。然后等待指挥部的电 报回复。在游戏里,指挥部会按你汇报的敌人速度、航线等因素,预计敌人的航行线路,并且安排在附近海域游弋 的友方军舰(包括潜艇)加入这次伏击,通常是游戏时间24小时内可以赶赴到伏击区域的友军。所以发现敌人的 艇长,在期望组织狼群战的时候,当发现敌人航向和速度发生变化,需要及时用电报通知指挥部,以调整战术部署 。
Once you found the enemy, press the L key first to lock the enemy, measure the enemy's course and speed, and press M to send contacting report. Next, waiting for the telegraph reply from the BDU. In the game, according to your report about enemy's speed, routes and other factors, BDU will predict the enemy’s route and arrange friendly forces cruising in the nearby waters (including friendly submarines) to join in this ambush, usually these friendly forces can rush to the ambushed area in 24 hours of game time. So when you found the enemy, if you expect to organize a wolf-packs attacking, as soon as you noticed any changes of the enemy's course and speed, you need to send telegraph immediately informing BDU to adjust the tactical deployment.

因为某些海域的恶劣气候和二战时期的通讯技术有限,所以某些U艇会存在一定几率无法按时抵达伏击地点,或者 是错过了指挥部的无线电信息。
Because of the bad weather in some waters and the limited communication technology in World War II, it’s capable that some U-boats could not arrive the ambushed area on time, or miss the radio information from BDU.

在恶劣条件下,可能无法组织狼群攻击,那么指挥部将会电报回复你单独行动。
In hard conditions, sometimes you couldn't organize a wolf-packs attacking, then the BDU would reply you acting alone.

生涯模式下,组织狼群需要耗费声望,但是友军的战绩归玩家所有,所耗费的声望按援军数量计算,每个援军单位 耗费100声望。所以,请慎重处理。
In Career mode, organizing a wolf-packs attacking will cost player’s reputation points, but the military exploits of friendly forces belongs to the player. The cost is according to the numbers of reinforcements, each reinforcements unit cost 100 reputation points. So, please consider it carefully.

• 友军会怎么做?
  • What will friendly forces do?
如果是战舰,那么他们抵达伏击区域后,在射程内发现敌人的踪迹,将会毫不犹豫地向敌人发动攻击。如果是潜艇 ,他们会在敌人的射程范围外(大约8km)开始下潜,然后在水下靠近敌人,当敌人的距离和角度合适的时候, 就会发射鱼雷。发射完毕后,下一轮鱼雷攻击需要重新测量和装填,这个过程大约耗时20~120秒左右。当友 军潜艇尚未下潜,但是意外发现其他的敌人时,也会和战舰一样,使用火炮和机枪攻击敌人,角度和距离不错的话 ,偶尔也会发射几枚鱼雷。
If friendly forces were warships, when they arrived at the ambushed area, as long as they found the enemy within attacking range, they fired without hesitation . If the submarine, they would be dive before coming into enemy’s firing range(about 8km), getting close to the enemy under the water. When they found the right attacking distance and angle, they would fire torpedoes. After firing ended, a new round of firing torpedoes needs 20~120 seconds to renew measuring and filling. If friendly submarines hasn’t dive yet, but accidentally discovered other enemies, they also would attack enemy by firing cannon and machine gun, occasionally several torpedoes if the firing angle and distance was ok.
坏消息是,敌人也有性能不错的潜艇单位,而且也会攻击玩家…
The bad news is, the enemy also have submarines of good performance to attack the player...
当狼群攻击结束后
When the wolf-packs attacking ends
请发送状态报告,友军的潜艇单位上浮并回归原来的航线。
Please send a status report to BDU, so friendly submarines could be floating and return the their original route.

• 其他功能:
  • Other functions:
  • 1.增加一些鱼雷艇和DD单位,会发射鱼雷攻击敌人,偷袭港口请慎重
  • 1. Increase the number of torpedo boats and DD units, they can fire torpedo attacking, should be very carefully in port attacking..
  • 2. 当发送电报时,有一定几率将附近的敌方反潜单位吸引过来(大约40KM影响范围)
  • 2. Sending telegram cause a certain probability that it would be attracting nearby enemy’s antisubmarine units (about 40KM influence range)
  • 3. 生涯中,发送状态报告,可以收到指挥部的指示,得到新的任务,并更新任务目标
  • 3. In campaigns mode, by sending status report, can receive the command instructions, get new tasks, and update the mission objectives.
  • 4. 高级玩家可以通过单人任务,编辑生涯剧情,按任务的时间、地点、事件、触发器和胜利条件依次体 现在生涯中
  • 4. By accomplishing the single player missions, according to the mission time, place, events, triggers and victory conditions, senior players can edit campaigns stories through reflecting these missions in order.
  • 5. 增加MOD自动升级的功能,每次启动游戏,在网络畅通的环境下,会自动升级到最新版本
  • 5. A new function is MOD automatic upgrading, every time you load the game in a smooth network environment, the program could automatically upgrade to the latest version.
  • 6. 原来的Single Player任务,会严格按照定义的时间和地点,产生在生涯里
  • 6. The original Single Player task will appear in the game career strictly in accordance with definite time and place.
  • 7. 新增的随机任务(Random Mission),会在历史任务时间间隔过长的时候加载,如果有多个随机任务,就会在这个时候随机加载其中 一个。
  • 7. The new Random Mission, will be loaded while the time interval of historical missions was too long. If there are multiple random missions, will be loaded any one of them randomly.
  • 8. 新增的实时任务(Real-Time Mission),由指挥部发送,指挥部很有可能在您的生涯中,给你发送一个实时任务,要求你立即完成(必 须网络畅通)
  • 8. The new Real-time mission transmit by the BDU. In your career, BDU might send you a real-time mission which is require to complete it immediately (must in smooth network environment).

Download "Wolfpacks revive v0.9N":
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eQlFWyA
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k6...N_1219B_en.rar

关于单人任务,感谢热心的"Mr fozz"提供:
About single missions, thanks to enthusiastic "Mr fozz " provide:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p6n...H3_SP_MISSIONS

Last edited by backer; 12-29-14 at 06:07 PM.
backer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-14, 05:33 PM   #2
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

Looks fantastic but can you upload it to mediafire? I have problems understanding the chinese website and I can't download
Old 12-08-14, 07:02 PM   #3
yasti
Sailor man

Downloads: 130
Default English Translation of Website

These attachment pics are an English Translation of the website

EDIT: Nvm uploaded too small
Try this:

Last edited by yasti; 12-08-14 at 07:12 PM.
yasti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-14, 02:43 PM   #4
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

it is very nice and encouraging to see that you are still on this really interesting and promising project , Baker

i can't wait to find some time to test it

thank you for sharing

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-14, 06:39 PM   #5
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 522

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL!TZKR!EG View Post
Weird!

That link of yours, Plissken, has now failed for me 4 times in a row.

But I have the file on S3A now - see my signature
or direct link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0k...N_1202A_en.rar
ftp://hartmuthaas.no-ip.org/public/S...TYMODS/BACKER/

Username & Pssword in my Signature!!!

My Link should working now too,but thanks for yours

So Long

Maik
Plissken_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-14, 10:09 AM   #6
backer
Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
it is very nice and encouraging to see that you are still on this really interesting and promising project , Baker

i can't wait to find some time to test it

thank you for sharing
Thx。
The test is completed, remember to post sharing the fighting

PS:
Download URL is update.
Old 12-10-14, 09:49 PM   #7
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3215

Many thanks Baker!

I downloaded the mod but I didn´t test it yet. But at first sight - between the files contained in the mod - I see:

Cameras.dat
Environment files.
AI Sensors.

The question is: are these files relevant to the mod? I use another cameras.dat (included in Ahnenerbe GUI HD), and another environment (MEP 5), and the sensors of this environment.

Could I eliminate those files of the mod? No problem - for me - with the roster and sea folders, and the campaign files; I can merge they in my GWX campaign.

All the best and keep the great work.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-14, 01:23 PM   #8
backer
Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Many thanks Baker!

I downloaded the mod but I didn´t test it yet. But at first sight - between the files contained in the mod - I see:

Cameras.dat
Environment files.
AI Sensors.

The question is: are these files relevant to the mod? I use another cameras.dat (included in Ahnenerbe GUI HD), and another environment (MEP 5), and the sensors of this environment.

Could I eliminate those files of the mod? No problem - for me - with the roster and sea folders, and the campaign files; I can merge they in my GWX campaign.

All the best and keep the great work.

Fitzcarraldo
The key is to WolfPack.act and Wolf.ini.
You can merge they in your GWX campaign, I'm glad to see this message.

Last edited by backer; 12-26-14 at 03:17 AM.
Old 12-28-14, 01:02 PM   #9
backer
Mate

Have anyone want to talk about using this MOD feel to me? Or give me some advice. AI submarine combat capability is not strong in the game?
Old 12-28-14, 01:09 PM   #10
makman94
Hellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by backer View Post
Have anyone want to talk about using this MOD feel to me? Or give me some advice. AI submarine combat capability is not strong in the game?
hello Backer ,

i still haven't tried it to see how it runs ingame (sorry about that) but i assure you that it is the first mod that i really would like to test when i get some time !
i will let you know my results as soon as possible

Old 12-28-14, 04:42 PM   #11
areo16
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 64

I'll be honest, I was unable to get this to work. I get ctd when game launches. I'm only using WolfPack.act and Wolf.ini files, as what are necessary.

I havea very modded SH3 game, and the exe is modded using HSei's patcher. Is this what is causing the ctd?

I wish I could read Chinese otherwise I'd edit the .act and .ini files myself.
areo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-14, 07:47 AM   #12
makman94
Hellas

for all the members that are using or intend to use this mod pay attention that Backer have updated the version of his mod (from ''!Wolfpacksv0.9N_1202A_en'' to ''!Wolfpacksv0.9N_1219B_en'')

Old 12-29-14, 08:42 AM   #13
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3215

No luck. With the latest version (I didn´t test the previous), the game don´t start. Appears an "error" message in a little window. Only I use the basic files, deleted the environment, campaign, roster, etc.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-14, 02:57 PM   #14
NGT
Lieutenant

Downloads: 289
Uploads: 3
Why to delete the 90 % of the mod ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
No luck. With the latest version (I didn´t test the previous), the game don´t start. Appears an "error" message in a little window. Only I use the basic files, deleted the environment, campaign, roster, etc.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo
I don't know why is around the idea that all this mod is "not necessary" except the .ini and .act files.

Which AI U-boots the mod will use? How is possible to have Wolfpacks without AI U-boots?

The AI U-boots are located inside SEA folder. Maybe we have not the habit to see submarines inside Sea folder, but the modder did it this way.

And, of course, the AI U-boots must belongs to Germany, so, the Roster folder is necessary too. . .

The AI Sensors are vital too, because without the values inside AI Sensors the Wolfpack will non find you (maybe).

The Campaigns files are vital too. H.sie, in his own Wolfpacks, have additions inside Campaings files, necessary to spawn the AI U-boots.

Perhaps Camera.dat is necessary to be able to see this AI U-boots (this is pure speculation...)

The visual range is 20.000 meters inside AI Sensors.dat. This means 20 km environment....

@ Backer : You didn't forgot, maybe, the Scene.dat file? This file is present inside !Wolfpacksv0.9H_en_0920.rar but is not present now.

There is no statement from the modder that this mod is ready for GWX or NYGM or WAC or...

For me, is obvious that this mod is done for unmodded SH3.

Yes, I know the answer of the author in #10, but he says "You can merge they in your GWX campaign, . . . " and is obvious that the man have more difficulties in English than me

And, maybe the most important: in this Wolfpack mod you are assisted from surface ships also. Not only U-boots. So, don't tell me that the other files are not necessary.

As far as concern me, I must adapt this mod to my personal mod-soup in base of NYGM or WAC 4.1 and this operation is not easy...

The deal, and the challenge, is exactly the fact that surface ships come for help. If not, we have the h.sie option.

As player I use (with big pleasure) the ships from Yamatoforever (and Co.), VonDos etc. So, I like if some german battleships come to help me...

Even if is not so realistic. . .

Thank you very much for your attention. Please forgive the size of this post. . .

I wish to Fitzcarraldo and ALL the Subsimers Happy New Year !!!

NGT, from 300 meters deep. . .
NGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-14, 06:00 PM   #15
backer
Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT View Post
I don't know why is around the idea that all this mod is "not necessary" except the .ini and .act files.

Which AI U-boots the mod will use? How is possible to have Wolfpacks without AI U-boots?

The AI U-boots are located inside SEA folder. Maybe we have not the habit to see submarines inside Sea folder, but the modder did it this way.

And, of course, the AI U-boots must belongs to Germany, so, the Roster folder is necessary too. . .

The AI Sensors are vital too, because without the values inside AI Sensors the Wolfpack will non find you (maybe).

The Campaigns files are vital too. H.sie, in his own Wolfpacks, have additions inside Campaings files, necessary to spawn the AI U-boots.

Perhaps Camera.dat is necessary to be able to see this AI U-boots (this is pure speculation...)

The visual range is 20.000 meters inside AI Sensors.dat. This means 20 km environment....

@ Backer : You didn't forgot, maybe, the Scene.dat file? This file is present inside !Wolfpacksv0.9H_en_0920.rar but is not present now.

There is no statement from the modder that this mod is ready for GWX or NYGM or WAC or...

For me, is obvious that this mod is done for unmodded SH3.

Yes, I know the answer of the author in #10, but he says "You can merge they in your GWX campaign, . . . " and is obvious that the man have more difficulties in English than me

And, maybe the most important: in this Wolfpack mod you are assisted from surface ships also. Not only U-boots. So, don't tell me that the other files are not necessary.

As far as concern me, I must adapt this mod to my personal mod-soup in base of NYGM or WAC 4.1 and this operation is not easy...

The deal, and the challenge, is exactly the fact that surface ships come for help. If not, we have the h.sie option.

As player I use (with big pleasure) the ships from Yamatoforever (and Co.), VonDos etc. So, I like if some german battleships come to help me...

Even if is not so realistic. . .

Thank you very much for your attention. Please forgive the size of this post. . .

I wish to Fitzcarraldo and ALL the Subsimers Happy New Year !!!

NGT, from 300 meters deep. . .
This MOD is real AI submarine unit, and real torpedo, not speculation.

data folder list:
Campaigns : define real AI submarine unit's routes, and real torpedo boat/DD's routes.
Cfg : other supported configurations.
Env : environment configuration, in the process of testing can see farther, is not required.
Library : the high expansion periscope, is not required.
Menu : my MOD logo.
Roster and Sea : new AI unit's nationality and other data, very important.
SingleMissions : in campaigns mode, by sending status report, can receive the command instructions, get new tasks, and update the mission objectives.this is the task of storing place.

WolfPack.act : The new game engine for driving AI submarines unit and Wolfpack,very important.
Wolf.ini : The new game engine configuration file,very important.
update.exe : The new game engine auto update program.

I'm not test in other MOD, and GWX. only for unmodded SH3 1.4. but I can support players try in other MOD.
Happy New Year.

Last edited by backer; 12-29-14 at 06:25 PM.