Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-18, 05:59 AM   #1
silenthunter183
Swabbie

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default SH5 TWOS newbie questions

Hello there.
Sorry if this was somewhere answered, but I couldn't manage to search and store such amount of info. I'm a newbie to this sim and I'm learning it now, so I'm sorry for stupid questions
Questions:
1. I understand that TAI is very useful tool, but after installing TWOS when I lock target with spacebar, I can see crosshair on TAI map - this destroys immersion of no map info of real nav mod. How to disable it? (I can't see such option in TAI map options)
2. When I need to use hydrophone, I use teleport buttons. But when i'm back to scope, it is all lowered down. How can I block periscope lowering down?
3. On TDW torp tutorial I managed to learn how to use commands for almost automatic finding target and speed calculation. But I found after hitting a torpedo, a stupid "health bar" (if i can name it's like that). How can I disable it?
4. How can I call XO officer without locking (using spacebar) a target?
5. Should I always reset my scope for 0 degree gyroangle for attack?
6. I can see everytime I set manual input for data, and turn it on again, it resets all of my angle of bow and speed data. What is the correct order for using manual input? should it stay on all time or off (off - manual input on - no red button).
7. When I order my crew on little rough sea to use the deck gun and shot a merchant ship, after 2 shots they dissapear and I have to order again using the gun. What is happening? Are they made of sugar? :P

Again, sorry for the newbie questions, but I try to introduce myself to this sim with great modpack. Actually I try to learn also a crew managment system and RAOFB wheel. I started my learning with a basic ship handling and then I had to kill something so I'm learning TDC now.
I'm thankfull for any answer!
silenthunter183 is offline   Reply With Quote