SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Sub/Naval & General Games Discussion
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-29-18, 08:24 AM   #1
TexanInSoFL
Swabbie

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0
Default Victory at Sea Pacific is EXCELLENT!

Hello all! I've been playing the hell out of Victory at Sea Pacific. It's a WWII RTS open sandbox naval game available on Steam where you play the admiral in charge of the Pacific theater. It reminds me a lot of two of my favorite games of all time: Silent Hunter IV and Homeworld.

Currently you can play as either the US or Japan in single player campaign mode. You can play however you want, from the highest level directing task forces, ports, and supply convoy economy...all the way down to controlling individual carriers, battleships, cruisers, destroyers, submarines and planes.

In any case, I love the game, and I'd love to see it get a lot of support here on subsim as y'all have really made my experiences playing the Silent Hunter series a lot of fun. The studio that publishes the game is a small one, but is really responsive...which I love and want to support. They just opened the game to modders, and I hope some sort of multiplayer mode comes soon. I hope we can get some strategy discussions going!

Last edited by TexanInSoFL; 11-29-18 at 11:49 AM.
TexanInSoFL is offline   Reply With Quote