SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > COLD WATERS > Mods Workshop for Cold Waters
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-17, 02:39 PM   #1
speed150mph
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0
Default The New Playable Subs & More Mod freezing

Hello

I recently downloaded the The New Playable Subs & More Mod and am loving it. However I have an issue I wanted to ask.

I'm currently playing as a Russian sierra 1 class sub in the soviet campaign (red dawn rising I believe it's called but feel free to correct me). Everything was going great, until my last mission.

I was ordered to intercept an attack sub headed for the north Barents to attack our boomers. I ended up missing it and had to run to catch up, so I end up starting the conflict is the top right corner of the world map.

Get into conflict and end up finding the 688 sub that's there and sink her without her even getting a shot off (too busy trying to evade 2 UGST fired from less then 4000 yards.

So I hit the debrief screen, everything is fine, then It loads the medal award screen and freezes. I Went upstairs to have supper thinking it was just slow loading but came down an hour and a half later it's still frozen.

I've reloaded it twice and still the same thing. This evening I may try purposely failing the mission to see what happens

Anyone have any issues like this? Any fix?