Closed Thread

Old 01-13-17, 09:39 AM   #256
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I'm sure you can find one or two people who think, well just about anything. Nearly everyone knows that (except possibly one or two) so i'm not sure what you mean by saying let that sink in like it's some great revelation.
Well, makes you wonder exactly what these people expected. It was pretty obvious from the get-go that Obamacare/ACA is going to be removed under a Trump government. It's like the people who voted for Brexit and then the next day were googling what that actually meant.
Old 01-13-17, 09:48 AM   #257
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2

[QUOTE=vienna;2457851]...or the soon to be faces of Trump supporters once the indictments come down and they realize they were hoodwinked and betrayed by the person they have bet so heavily upon; given the nature of Trump's picks for his "administration", this the biggest rogues gallery since Nixon in '68 & '72 and has a very high balance of probability of facing the same fates; this is not to exclude an anticipated Impeachment of the Tiny-Handed One...

You know, in many ways, George Orwell was amazingly prescient:

[qoute]

There for a moment, I thought you were talking about Obama and Hillary,, like your plan ,, like your doctor you can keep them and save 2500 bucks,, if Geico did that they'd be out of business,, Obamacare was nothing more than a ponzie scheme.. And we have never been this close to war with Russia in 60 years what happened to Hillary's great Russian reset ,, Stop Nato's aggression towards Russia.

Old 01-13-17, 10:01 AM   #258
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post
Stop Nato's aggression towards Russia.
Da, Tovarisch!

Historically, Estonia was a part of the Russian Empire already!

Quote:
And we have never been this close to war with Russia in 60 years
So, true, so very true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Archer_83
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incide...istina_airport
Old 01-13-17, 10:19 AM   #259
yubba
Admiral

Got your trillion trillion spf sun tan lotion,, I really don't get how going nuclear with Russia will make the world better,, I wish I was that smart because I really really don't get it.. ??????? What I do know is,,that this is part of a Islamic civil war sunnie against shi_e { do that so no over zealous moderator gigs me for swearing} Saudis against the Iranians and there was Obama burning the candle at both ends and the EU and the globalist new world order bunch siding with the Saudis. Tell me if I missed something..

Last edited by yubba; 01-13-17 at 11:06 AM.
Old 01-13-17, 11:57 AM   #260
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Tell me if I missed something..
A few full stops, some spacing, punctuation marks.

Anyway, stop flapping, no-one is going to war with anyone. The US won't go to war with Russia, not unless Russia particularly wants a war. You've got 7 days until your God-child comes into power and withdraws from NATO anyway so what are you worried about? It's not as if you're going to be affected by any war in Europe with Trump in charge.
Save your nukes for your coming war with China instead.
Old 01-13-17, 12:22 PM   #261
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

According to my calculations Putin only has a 13-14 months left.

Perhaps our back room guys can help Putin out ()
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin

Quote:
Putin won the subsequent 2000 presidential election by a 53% to 30% margin

He was reelected President in 2004 with 72% of the vote.
Putin was ineligible to run for a third consecutive presidential term in 2008.

The 2008 presidential election was won by Dmitry Medvedev, who appointed Putin Prime Minister

In September 2011, after presidential terms were extended from four to six years,Putin announced he would seek a third term as president.

He won the March 2012 presidential election with 64% of the vote, a result which aligned with pre-election polling.
Six year term leaves Putin with very little time left to start a war.

I think he might lose or retire.

One thing's for sure the whole world will be watching him and the brave man that would run against him.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 01-13-17, 12:37 PM   #262
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Well, makes you wonder exactly what these people expected. It was pretty obvious from the get-go that Obamacare/ACA is going to be removed under a Trump government. It's like the people who voted for Brexit and then the next day were googling what that actually meant.
I think what you meant is. That it's like pushing the ACA through for a vote first so you can read what's in it that you voted for.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online  
Old 01-13-17, 01:40 PM   #263
yubba
Admiral

Quote:

Anyway, stop flapping, no-one is going to war with anyone. The US won't go to war with Russia, not unless Russia particularly wants a war. You've got 7 days until your God-child comes into power and withdraws from NATO anyway so what are you worried about? It's not as if you're going to be affected by any war in Europe with Trump in charge.
A whole 7 days to lay a scorched earth policy,,, if the left and the globalist can't have control,, burn it to the ground until they can,, let's see how ballsy they are.. I thought Obama was the God-Child he was to lower the Oceans,, clear the air I guess China didn't get the memo,,, and have free health for all ..
Old 01-13-17, 02:20 PM   #264
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
A whole 7 days to lay a scorched earth policy,,, if the left and the globalist can't have control,, burn it to the ground until they can.
Old 01-13-17, 02:25 PM   #265
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I think what you meant is. That it's like pushing the ACA through for a vote first so you can read what's in it that you voted for.
Well, they got it through while they could. And yes, it was a bit of a dogs dinner wasn't it? Still, the broad direction of the bill was around in Obamas election campaign, but yes it was rushed...but I think if they had waited until everyone agreed on it they'd have been still waiting until the next century for all Americans to have access to affordable health care.
Old 01-13-17, 02:41 PM   #266
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
...yes it was rushed...but I think if they had waited until everyone agreed on it they'd have been still waiting until the next century for all Americans to have access to affordable health care.
Make no mistake, we're still waiting for that. In spite of it's sales pitch the ACA has not made health care cheaper. Far from it.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 01-13-17, 02:47 PM   #267
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Make no mistake, we're still waiting for that. In spite of it's sales pitch the ACA has not made health care cheaper. Far from it.
We just got our new premium information from my company, and our premiums went down for both what the company pays and what I pay. It is only one data point, but I doubt our company is the only one.
Old 01-13-17, 02:52 PM   #268
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

And what's the big Republican plan, let the insurance companies decide everything? Bring back a bunch of rip-off HMO's. Yeah right, that worked so well last time. They'll rip off seniors on Medicare just to help fund the fricking wall and their big defense spending bills, because the Republican plan about balanced budgets is just bull crap anyway.

Al Capone
Old 01-13-17, 03:45 PM   #269
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
And what's the big Republican plan, let the insurance companies decide everything? Bring back a bunch of rip-off HMO's. Yeah right, that worked so well last time. They'll rip off seniors on Medicare just to help fund the fricking wall and their big defense spending bills, because the Republican plan about balanced budgets is just bull crap anyway.
Oh, you're in big trouble now! You've let slip out the Grand GOP Plan! The Trumpites are gonna hunt you down for spilling the beans! Run and save yourself!!...

<O>
Old 01-13-17, 03:56 PM   #270
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

Quote:

Well, I have been talking about how the big war is comming for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
According to my calculations Putin only has a 13-14 months left.
Perhaps our back room guys can help Putin out ()
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin
Six year term leaves Putin with very little time left to start a war.
I think he might lose or retire.
One thing's for sure the whole world will be watching him and the brave man that would run against him.
I think that he would win those elections (if he participates).

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter