Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-20, 01:09 AM   #1
Warrior11
Nub

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0
bullhorn Hello everyone! ::Greetings from Hungary::

Hi everyone,

I am really glad that i have found your community, loads of helpful forums and the mods are just incredible (thanks to all the men who put they effort in it and made some marvellous visual and gameplay-vise modding).

My name is Endre and i am a graphics designer now for more than 25 years I live and work in Hungary (some links where you can check out my stuff that i do: https://www.behance.net/ekoliger, https://www.instagram.com/koen.769/)

I had always an addiction naval warfare, specially U-Boot and German navy vise. My first encounter with the subsim was back in '96 SH1, then years passed and i got stuck on SH3 which i totally adore from the time it was released - must say that my gamestyle is not the totally realistic part but the more fun part -. Then SH 4-5 came arround but somehow SH3 stayed my favourite. I also play World of Warships where i do miss the U-Boots but lets hope some day Had not tried Wolfpack yet but i guess the time will come to check it out it looks awesome and the fact that you play it in multiplayer is just great.

So this is me in short and my relation to subsims I am happy to share my designing skills in the community if needed.

Good Luck and Good Hunt!
Warrior11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, newcommer