SUBSIM Radio Room Forums
The newest naval sim by Totem Games!

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2017, 08:09 AM   #31
J0313
Captain
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 530
Downloads: 1194
Uploads: 0
Default

No worries. I thought you should know.
J0313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 09:27 AM   #32
Anvar1061
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: on land,on air and on sea
Posts: 688
Downloads: 476
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0313 View Post
No worries. I thought you should know.

Sink them all!
Anvar1061 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 09:35 PM   #33
Anvar1061
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: on land,on air and on sea
Posts: 688
Downloads: 476
Uploads: 0
Default

U-Boat Compilation Waterstream Fix
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=110
Reworked

Last edited by Anvar1061; 03-27-2017 at 01:35 PM.
Anvar1061 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 01:42 AM   #34
BL!TZKR!EG
•[MEXiCO U-BOOT]•
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ensenada/Condesa, Delegación Cuauhtémoc, Hipódromo 06100 Ciudad de MEXiCO, Distrito Federal
Posts: 3,014
Downloads: 40
Uploads: 79


Default

Uh errr... GOOGLEDRIVE now?

Oh please not. Please use Mediafire...
BL!TZKR!EG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 01:34 PM   #35
Anvar1061
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: on land,on air and on sea
Posts: 688
Downloads: 476
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL!TZKR!EG View Post
Uh errr... GOOGLEDRIVE now?

Oh please not. Please use Mediafire...
Link "download" fixed.
Anvar1061 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 02:35 PM   #36
J0313
Captain
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 530
Downloads: 1194
Uploads: 0
Default

Is there any way to get the original English versions of the en messages in the campaign file?
J0313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 06:26 AM   #37
Anvar1061
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: on land,on air and on sea
Posts: 688
Downloads: 476
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0313 View Post
Is there any way to get the original English versions of the en messages in the campaign file?
Download h sie's SH3 Cmdr en menu patch
File name: h.sie's SH3 Cmdr en_menu patch.rar http://www.mediafire.com/?5icqskjuo2u0rmx
Source link: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom//arc.../t-137713.html
Anvar1061 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:56 PM   #38
J0313
Captain
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 530
Downloads: 1194
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
Download h sie's SH3 Cmdr en menu patch
File name: h.sie's SH3 Cmdr en_menu patch.rar http://www.mediafire.com/?5icqskjuo2u0rmx
Source link: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom//arc.../t-137713.html
Thanks Anvar.
J0313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:42 AM   #39
Anvar1061
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: on land,on air and on sea
Posts: 688
Downloads: 476
Uploads: 0
Default Development of SHIII GWX3 Reworked Rus 12042017

Development_of_SHIII_GWX3_Reworked_Rus_20170228 (includes)

 
What has changed in and added:

German U-Boats Compilation FuMO_Fix_SNS
U-Boat Compilation Watch Officer No Free Cam
U-Boat Compilation Sensors.dat for GWX 8 or 16km
B17s Formations
SNORKEL_FX&RWR_for all
Late war SNK_RWR_for all_v2
snorkel_fx_for all
U-gun real stab. sight
LW_Boje
U-Boat Compilation Waterstream Fix
IXC40 and VIIC41
U-Boat Compilation
Campaign_CC
ManosEnvironmentPro v6
M.E.P v6
scene
NavalAcademy Rus
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to the community of www.subsim.com
in particular:
makman94
Rubini
Kendras
VonDos
Sphere
Izgud



Who puts additional ships, pre-installation mode to roll back the Sea+!

Last edited by Anvar1061; 04-12-2017 at 10:04 AM.
Anvar1061 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 12:29 PM   #40
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter
 
Fubar2Niner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: London. UK
Posts: 4,083
Downloads: 244
Uploads: 0
Icon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
Development_of_SHIII_GWX3_Reworked_Rus_20170228 (includes)

 
What has changed in and added:

German U-Boats Compilation FuMO_Fix_SNS
U-Boat Compilation Watch Officer No Free Cam
U-Boat Compilation Sensors.dat for GWX 8 or 16km
B17s Formations
SNORKEL_FX&RWR_for all
Late war SNK_RWR_for all_v2
snorkel_fx_for all
U-gun real stab. sight
LW_Boje
U-Boat Compilation Waterstream Fix
IXC40 and VIIC41
U-Boat Compilation
Campaign_CC
ManosEnvironmentPro v6
M.E.P v6
scene
NavalAcademy Rus
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to the community of www.subsim.com
in particular:
makman94
Rubini
Kendras
VonDos
Sphere
Izgud



Who puts additional ships, pre-installation mode to roll back the Sea+!
Wonderful work my friend

Best regards.

Fubar
__________________


My Mediafire account:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pq6fesgls2il0
Fubar2Niner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 10:48 AM   #41
hauangua
Sonar Guy
 
hauangua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Verona, Italy
Posts: 379
Downloads: 875
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner View Post
Wonderful work my friend

Best regards.

Fubar
Wow Anvar...really wonderful work !!!!
Now I probe download for change language... need English!! Russian bit bit difficult for me!!!!! ehehehe
__________________
Parked under the balcony with my U-27 waiting Juliet finish makeup
hauangua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 11:16 AM   #42
Anvar1061
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: on land,on air and on sea
Posts: 688
Downloads: 476
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauangua View Post
Wow Anvar...really wonderful work !!!!
Now I probe download for change language... need English!! Russian bit bit difficult for me!!!!! ehehehe
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5m1jw5gja7ocb8v
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9u35kgv7ex19pbd

Last edited by Anvar1061; 04-25-2017 at 02:37 PM.
Anvar1061 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 06:47 PM   #43
J0313
Captain
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 530
Downloads: 1194
Uploads: 0
Default Hello Anvar.

Could you please put up an installation order for what you have put out so far. It would be helpful my friend. I am not sure if the latest add-on cancels out the first one.
J0313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 03:43 AM   #44
Anvar1061
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: on land,on air and on sea
Posts: 688
Downloads: 476
Uploads: 0
Default Development_of_SHIII_GWX3_Reworked_Rus_30042017

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0313 View Post
Could you please put up an installation order for what you have put out so far. It would be helpful my friend. I am not sure if the latest add-on cancels out the first one.
Development_of_SHIII_GWX3_Reworked_Rus_30042017 (Previous Fixes includes)


Who puts additional ships, pre-installation mode to roll back the Sea+!

Last edited by Anvar1061; 05-02-2017 at 05:42 AM.
Anvar1061 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 04:41 AM   #45
BL!TZKR!EG
•[MEXiCO U-BOOT]•
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ensenada/Condesa, Delegación Cuauhtémoc, Hipódromo 06100 Ciudad de MEXiCO, Distrito Federal
Posts: 3,014
Downloads: 40
Uploads: 79


Icon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
Development_of_SHIII_GWX3_Reworked_Rus_30042017 (includes)
Anvar, old friend!
...another time a nice work of you?

Question 1:
The archive used to be MUCH bigger - are you shortening things now?

Question 2:
What does above "includes" mean?
__________________
:lurk:

Lieblings-U-Boote: U-107 (IXB), U-156 (IXC), U-530 (IXC/40), U-995 (VIIC/41), U-256 (U-Flak)
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! «
» SUPPORT THE
[S3A] AND GET MEDIAFIRE «
» - S3F - S3G - TS3 «
BL!TZKR!EG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997- 2017 Subsim