Old 02-06-17, 10:08 PM   #1471
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post
what,, you want to call it a right to beat on white people,,
I didn't call beating on anyone a right. You're the one ranting about black people.

Quote:
if Obama got his 3rd term that probably would have became law
I thought Obama took your guns. Should have been easy to get a third term without the freedom militia to foul it up for him. His Kenyan shock troops would have made like work of any resistance. What happened?
Old 02-06-17, 10:12 PM   #1472
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
then you shouldn't have had that Trump sign in your yard
You're being ignorant as usual, but what happened is that a temple that some Cambodian immigrants had founded in the community was vandalized with white supremacist symbols and MAGA signs. We did the neighborly thing and helped the monks clean up. Some guys showed up, yelled at us and we didn't think too much of it until a few days later when swastikas, slurs about George Soros and threats to kill the "Jew bitch" were painted on our garage door. Then photographs came in the mail of our children leaving school.

Good Americans just trying to make America great again.
Old 02-06-17, 10:14 PM   #1473
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

you two are a match made in heaven you should get a room

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 02-06-17, 10:16 PM   #1474
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
you two are a match made in heaven you should get a room
Glad you find it all funny. Glad it amuses you. You're definitely the sort that America deserves.

I've wasted enough time with white supremacists this evening. You can all go to hell. This may all be a game to you, but it is real to me. These are our lives, our children's lives. Now, you want to laugh at me, fine. Says more about you than it does about me.

No one will see it that way here. To you its just another liberal college professor and his jew wife and kids leaving the country. Something to celebrate. So that's what it is. God bless America.

Last edited by Takeda Shingen; 02-06-17 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-06-17, 10:36 PM   #1475
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Damn Democrats
Let's see...
Governor: Republican.
Attorney General: Republican.
Senators: 1 Republican, 1 Democrat.
Representatives: 16 Republicans, 11 Democrats.
Voters: 40% Democrat, 36% Republican, 20% Independent, 4% minor parties.

It would seem that the majority of State Officials are Republican. The majority of voters are Democrats, but only by the smallest of percentages.

The real problem is that racists and supremacists know no boundaries. Yes, there are a great many Right-Wing racists, who still believe non-whites are inferior. Yes, there are a great many Left-Wing racists, who use the anger against the whites to foment trouble at the expense of the people who follow them.

The biggest part of the problem is the people who blindly follow one side or the other, and whose only argument is to blame it on someone else. There can be no honest debate until people like you realize that the problem is on both sides, and part of the problem is that there are sides at all. As long as you only see "Your" side and believe them to have the only truth you can never see the real problem.

You don't seem interested in having an honest discussion, and you don't seem interested in learning where you might be wrong. The same is true of some others here, but you seem to be the one who would rather preach than discuss. Debate isn't about claiming you have the truth and putting labels on anyone who disagrees. Debate is about learning what others think and trying to find common ground.
Old 02-06-17, 10:37 PM   #1476
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Happy now yubba? Such compassion should be it's own reward. Don't look but your colours are showing.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 02-06-17, 10:44 PM   #1477
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54

Old 02-06-17, 10:51 PM   #1478
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kptlt. Neuerburg View Post
I think in the end that's why I really need to buckle down and stay away. I can't discuss this and be okay with the other side. It's personal, and deeply so. It strikes at the things that I care more about than anything else in the world, and when the opinion on the other side is given there is no way that I can stand for that.

What is left is me yelling at people and telling them to go to hell. You all are not getting the discussion that you want and I subject myself to the sort of anger and misery that I'm trying to escape. I've got to do better in keeping away from these forums, as I can't be civil. It's too personal.
Old 02-06-17, 10:53 PM   #1479
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen View Post
You're being ignorant as usual, but what happened is that a temple that some Cambodian immigrants had founded in the community was vandalized with white supremacist symbols and MAGA signs. We did the neighborly thing and helped the monks clean up. Some guys showed up, yelled at us and we didn't think too much of it until a few days later when swastikas, slurs about George Soros and threats to kill the "Jew bitch" were painted on our garage door. Then photographs came in the mail of our children leaving school.

Good Americans just trying to make America great again.
and here you go insulting me,, as usual because you can't keep up,, sounds like some of the democrat Hitler youth has a problem with you in a democrat town in a democrat state make scense to me
Old 02-06-17, 11:04 PM   #1480
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Happy now yubba? Such compassion should be it's own reward. Don't look but your colours are showing.
and what colours would that be, oh that would be red white and blue which is extended to all that choose too obey the law of the land, you just can't admit this is all on you ,, Trump is a result of you and your liberal pc bs ,, libs have turn states and cities into third world war zones why is that..
Old 02-06-17, 11:06 PM   #1481
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
you know something race relations were pretty good right up to 8 years ago
They sure were:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_riots_of_2001

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benton_Harbor_riots

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigford_v._Glickman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ches#1991-2000
Old 02-06-17, 11:08 PM   #1482
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
No one will see it that way here. To you its just another liberal college professor and his jew wife and kids leaving the country. Something to celebrate. So that's what it is. God bless America.
Americas loss is Australias gain...can see that happening a lot. Other nations will benefit from the brain drain.
Old 02-06-17, 11:12 PM   #1483
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54

Quote:
I think in the end that's why I really need to buckle down and stay away. I can't discuss this and be okay with the other side. It's personal, and deeply so. It strikes at the things that I care more about than anything else in the world, and when the opinion on the other side is given there is no way that I can stand for that.

What is left is me yelling at people and telling them to go to hell. You all are not getting the discussion that you want and I subject myself to the sort of anger and misery that I'm trying to escape. I've got to do better in keeping away from these forums, as I can't be civil. It's too personal.
I hear ya, that's why aside from the odd post every now and then I just prefer to sit back and just watch what's going on it's more fun that way.

Just remember there is always this .
Old 02-06-17, 11:16 PM   #1484
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Americas loss is Australias gain...can see that happening a lot. Other nations will benefit from the brain drain.
It's nice of you to say, and I apologize for crying on your shoulder. I am angry, and I know exactly where that anger comes from -- fear. My wife and I are scared all the time. What if we were to lose them? What would we do? How do you go on from that?

We don't let on to the girls, but kids are smart. They know when something isn't right. I vacated my position at the university so that I could be home with them all the time. I drop them off at school. I pick them. Up. Christ, I get there an hour ahead of time so that I am first in line. She calls home every hour. "Are they okay?" "Did the school call?" They don't go to friends houses. They never go outside alone, and they stay inside as much as possible. And daddy and mommy look so tired all the time. They know we don't sleep.

It breaks you Jamie. It crushes you down until there's nothing left but hate, and you're on SubSim at 11:15 pm alternating between outright hostility and gushing about despair. And my wife is right here next to me, watching reruns of Wings and trying not to cry. Our life is hell. We've got each other and that's it.
Old 02-06-17, 11:17 PM   #1485
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Let's see...
Governor: Republican.
Attorney General: Republican.
Senators: 1 Republican, 1 Democrat.
Representatives: 16 Republicans, 11 Democrats.
Voters: 40% Democrat, 36% Republican, 20% Independent, 4% minor parties.

It would seem that the majority of State Officials are Republican. The majority of voters are Democrats, but only by the smallest of percentages.

The real problem is that racists and supremacists know no boundaries. Yes, there are a great many Right-Wing racists, who still believe non-whites are inferior. Yes, there are a great many Left-Wing racists, who use the anger against the whites to foment trouble at the expense of the people who follow them.

The biggest part of the problem is the people who blindly follow one side or the other, and whose only argument is to blame it on someone else. There can be no honest debate until people like you realize that the problem is on both sides, and part of the problem is that there are sides at all. As long as you only see "Your" side and believe them to have the only truth you can never see the real problem.

You don't seem interested in having an honest discussion, and you don't seem interested in learning where you might be wrong. The same is true of some others here, but you seem to be the one who would rather preach than discuss. Debate isn't about claiming you have the truth and putting labels on anyone who disagrees. Debate is about learning what others think and trying to find common ground.
You're right Steve I'm not interested in having a honest discussion with race baiters,, and folk that think marxism is the way to go,, or folks that throw wild statements out there just to see if they stick, and will insult you at a drop of a hat because you don't agree with their opinion, I believe in and follow the Constitution,and the rule of law that some of you can't or refuse to grasp, what charter do you follow ???
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter