https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49930863
Old 10-04-19, 06:38 AM   #7592
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

More no-wrong doing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49930863

Meanwhile the Ukrainian prosecutor has launched an inquiry into Busidma, claiming that it only affects the time period before Hunter Biden visit.

Random chance is such a fascinating thing when beign carefully arranged this opportunistically.

Selinskji is a naive dilettante. Desperate maybe, but naive. He will also pay a price towards the Europeans who find his servile love affair with Trump extremely bewildering. He is easy prey for Trump.
Old 10-04-19, 06:56 AM   #7593
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
A formal president about whom Muller indicated he should undergo impeachment but that it were not his formal responsibility and authority to do so, but representatives' duty.
Indeed. If there was a moment when Democrats could have pulled the impeachment lever that was it. Why didn't they? Two reasons. One, you need an actual crime and Mueller's list of possible obstruction charges were too weak to fly. Two, Pelosi is playing a political game. She is protecting her majority in the house. She got that majority in 2018 in districts that voted for Trump in 2016. She is still doing that. Protecting your political legacy is more important than impeaching the president.

Quote:
A formal president who implies that whistkleblowers he does not like should be killed,
That is quite an accusation. I think you should provide some evidence for it.

Quote:
Who calls at least on two foreign states to interfere with upcomign natioanl elections in the US, doing it once even in puiblic.
https://www.state.gov/12978

Quote:
The Treaty on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters obligates Ukraine to provide, upon request by the U.S., assistance “in connection with the investigation, prosecution, and prevention of offenses, and in proceedings related to criminal matters.” This treaty was negotiated by then-president Bill Clinton more than 20 years ago and approved by the U.S. Senate. Among other things, Ukraine agreed to furnish “documents, records, the taking of testimony or statements of persons” relevant to any U.S. investigation.
Quote:
there is significant evidence that Ukraine actively meddled in the 2016 election by providing dirt on the Trump campaign at the behest of a Democratic National Committee subcontractor who wanted to help elect Hillary Clinton.
If that is true, again I'll ask the question ..wouldn't you like to know?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/greg...om-white-house

Quote:
Trump does wrong, all the time. Under everybody's eyes. You have no argument, August, what you have is called agitation. And denial of reality.
You keep saying that but why can't you give a specific example. In order for Trump to be impeached there is going to have to be an actual crime. Not vague accusations. Orange Man Bad is not a crime that can be prosecuted. The Democrat's impeachment inquiries are just a desperate attempt to find something, anything that they can move forward with. This whistleblower thing is not it. The wheels have come off it already.

I say get this thing going. Take a vote in the House and let's get to a trial in the Senate. Start calling witnesses and put them under oath. Start with Adam Schiff. If this guy puts his hand on a bible it would probably burst into flames.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 10-04-19, 07:20 AM   #7594
Skybird
Soaring

I have referred to several examples for his wrong doings now, wrng in moral, ehtical and stylish understanding as well as wroing in juristic, legal understanding. And some of you guys just ignore it while it sits right in front of you and is unhidden and laid out before right your eyes, and the only excuse is: Trum says he did not dio what he acutally did just a second beforek, and he did not say what he actually is recored with having said, and you guys hang on the lips of your messiah and blindly believe evertyhing and take it as the literal holy new gospel. And you hold up another ring and demand the other to jump through it.

You cannot even differenciate between right and wrong anymore, that fanatical you are in your blind loyalty to him. Reminds me of sectarianism.

I have no intention to waste my time endlessly here. Its not a reasonable discussion, but fanatism I deal with here. And that is why the trenches in Americna asociety are dso wide and why it sitll is polarizzing even more. Trumpo lives by speading hate and lies and rage and aggression, that is the emotional basis he founds his political existence on. Not on intellect or argument - but on emotions. The lowest of bad emotions. The intellect is being bypassed compeltely. Truth is he could even be impeached with overwhelming evidence - and you still would not believe it and call it conspiracy and malice and the bad media and the misinformation of others and..., and... and...

Oner can lead the horse to water, but one cannot make it drinking. You have bullied yourslef into a corner from which you can no longer escape without loosing your own face. Thats why you balk, growl and bite.

Your country will live through this until the bitter end. And then the real fun will begin. The evasion of responsibility game. The blame game. The guilt game. Enjoy.
Old 10-04-19, 07:39 AM   #7595
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Skybird, the reason we ignore your posts and frankly I don't even bother reading them anymore is because they are just the same rabid trump-hating diatribes we have seen for 3 years now from the radical left.

Trump is not perfect, but honestly at this point the thought of the Democrats being in charge scares me a lot more than 4 more years of Trump.
Old 10-04-19, 07:41 AM   #7596
u crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
From the article.

Quote:
There has been no evidence of wrongdoing by Hunter Biden.
The author in no way explains this statement but presents it as fact. What do you call wrongdoing? Did Hunter Biden do something illegal. We don't know because it has not been investigated. But there are some facts which we know. VP joe Biden was President Obama's point man in the Ukraine. On 18 April 2014, Hunter Biden, the son of then-US vice president Joe Biden, was appointed to the board of Burisma Holdings and recieved a generous stipend for it. He remained in that position until April 2019. Burisma is a group of energy exploration and production companies. Hunter Biden has no known expertise in the petroleum industry. Probably nothing illegal on either Joe or Hunter Biden's part. But it sure looks like political corruption, doesn't it?

Also from the article.

Quote:
But Republican Jim Jordan said the Mr Volker's testimony on Thursday had "undercut the salacious narrative that Representative Adam Schiff is using to sell his impeachment ambitions".

Mr Jordan heads the House Oversight Committee which tweeted that "this information [contained in the text messages] cannot possibly be understood without Volker's explanations from yesterday's testimony".

He has called for the entire transcript of the testimony to be released.
Again, what are these people hiding.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 10-04-19, 08:42 AM   #7597
Skybird
Soaring

https://translate.google.de/translat...F25083794.html
Old 10-04-19, 09:55 AM   #7598
u crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilge_Rat View Post
Skybird, the reason we ignore your posts and frankly I don't even bother reading them anymore is because they are just the same rabid trump-hating diatribes we have seen for 3 years now from the radical left.
Yea I couldn't say it better. Hysteria Trumps logic.

Quote:
Trump is not perfect, but honestly at this point the thought of the Democrats being in charge scares me a lot more than 4 more years of Trump.
What is painfully obvious to me is that this really has little to do with Trump. Sure he is a loud mouth braggart with bad Twitter habits but that's not the reason they want to get rid of him. This started before he took the oath of office. In fact it started before he won the election. Trump was very clear about the policies that he would pursue. He was very clear about undoing some of Obama's bad policies. He gave a clear signal about remaking the Judicuary. He was going to have a different approach to foreign policy. Almost everything that Trump was going to do, and he made no secret about it, was going to upset the status quo apple cart. That's what they don't like. He is not one of them. It scares the hell out of them.

When Democrats are in power they act like they will always be in power. There has never been a presidential candidate who assumed that she would be president like Hillary Clinton. A divine right of succession.

When Democrats are not in power they act like they will never be in power again. The hysteria and out right derangement in getting him removed is proof of that.

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 10-04-19, 10:16 AM   #7599
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Most of what you just posted works when you substitute Republican for Democrat. Maybe they're all whiners now.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 10-04-19, 10:27 AM   #7600
u crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Most of what you just posted works when you substitute Republican for Democrat. Maybe they're all whiners now.
Possibly, I don't deny it. But when was there a presidential candidate who lost an election and then behaved like Hillary Clinton? I am not aware of one.

I hope she tries for a do over.

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 10-04-19, 11:07 AM   #7601
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

I think Algore is one which comes the closest.

on a side note. all the accusations and investigations against the current president may not prevent his re-election. But it may dissuade him from running again.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 10-04-19, 12:25 PM   #7602
u crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
... But it may dissuade him from running again.
Indeed and that could set up a very strong GOP ticket in 2020. Mike Pence and Nikki Haley.

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 10-04-19, 02:26 PM   #7603
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

so I just read Volker's opening statement.

According to CNN, it is the final nail in Trump's coffin, but when you actually read it you see that Volker is saying Trump and Giuliani did nothing wrong.

link is here not a very long read.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ml#document/p1
Old 10-05-19, 03:12 PM   #7604
Skybird
Soaring

Frankfurter Rundschau interviewing Teri Kanefield. Her soberness regarding what it really is about, may be disillusionising for some, but I appreciate it, and agree. Like I expect she would agree with me when I said in the past that Trump is not the original cause of the problem, but the symptom (though feeding back on it).

https://translate.google.de/translat...-13068085.html

On Kanefield:
https://terikanefield.com/
Old 10-06-19, 10:21 AM   #7605
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Trump impeachment: Second whistleblower emerges.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49953225

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter