SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > Wolfpack
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-16, 10:21 AM   #27
klingenj
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I dont recall being this eager for a game to get developed for atleast 10 years.. I just cant wait for this game to come out!

I would also really hope that you try to focus on the PVP bit, as its the concept of 4 people working closely together to achieve success that makes this game so special. This gets boring very quickly unless you;

1) add sooooo much details that its hard to play (hard to hold steady, have to uncover deck-guns before using etc etc.)

2) add the pvp-factor. There will always be someone else outdoing you, and I cant imagine anything cooler than trying to prove yourself versus other real life crews. It would be so rewarding doing 4player PVP in a game like this.

If at all possible, I really hope that you look in to the possibility of adding a playable DD, as this would add so much to the PVP aspect.

I believe it could also draw a lot of players (including myself) looking for a DD simulator(ish) game, that simply doesnt seem to exist (Not one that isnt a 100 years old anyway).

Keep it up! I cant wait!
klingenj is offline   Reply With Quote