Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-11, 01:26 AM   #1
DelphiUniverse
中国水兵

Downloads: 125
Uploads: 0
Default "VIIC41 - Start with in beginning of campaign" Mod

This mod works for both Regular SH5 and also for Open Horizon II 1.9. Archive contains both, choose one of them based on what you already have installed. If you choose the OH version, be sure to install Open Horizon before you install this mod.

I have created a very small mod. This mod will give you the following:
  • The VIIC/41 U-Boat from the beginning of the campaign and throughout the game in all flotillas (Forever)
  • All torpedos available, the cost is original and untouched with 1945-inflation
  • All equipment and upgrades available
  • All weapons upgrades available
  • All skins available
  • All emblems available

I had been looking a long time for such a mod that allowed you to begin the campaign with the best u-boat, best equipment, best weapons and skin/emblems. I didn't find one so I created one myself. You still have to buy the equipments. You start off with the best u-boat, the VIIC/41, it has a stronger hull than the VIIC and it is also lighter (ironically) which makes it faster and better maneuverability.

Download here: (filedropper.com) "VIIC41 - Start with in beginning of campaign" - by DelphiUniverse
Alt #1 Download: (zippyshare.com) "VIIC41 - Start with in beginning of campaign" - by DelphiUniverse
Alt #2 Download: (slingfile.com) "VIIC41 - Start with in beginning of campaign" - by DelphiUniverse
Alt #3 Download: (sendspace.com) "VIIC41 - Start with in beginning of campaign" - by DelphiUniverse
Alt #4 Download: (filebox.com) "VIIC41 - Start with in beginning of campaign" - by DelphiUniverse

If the forum administrators want to add it to the download section of this site, that would be good because I have no idea how to do that (if even possible).

Last edited by DelphiUniverse; 08-04-12 at 03:34 PM.
DelphiUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote