SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-02-15, 11:36 PM   #1
Beqanyc
Watch

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HW3 View Post
That is the FuMo-29 radar antenna that should be on the front of the tower. Since that radar is next to worthless, I would either upgrade to the next radar set, or just do away with FuMo-29 radar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
That looks like a misplaced seetakt radar array http://uboat.net/technical/radar.htm!

Thank you both for answers. what the hell should I do with it? , I updated to FuMo-30 and the damn thing is also misplaced , its sky high on my U boat IXC with last conning tower(with large flak gun) . im also playing the campaign mod in GWX and I don't have any mods activated except Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final . Is there any fix by author ? I found one in old posts fix for Fumo 29 but link was outdated. this submarine models are just superb , I really want to enjoy them with their full potential , please help if you can!
Beqanyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-15, 02:29 PM   #2
La vache
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beqanyc View Post
Thank you both for answers. what the hell should I do with it? , I updated to FuMo-30 and the damn thing is also misplaced , its sky high on my U boat IXC with last conning tower(with large flak gun) . im also playing the campaign mod in GWX and I don't have any mods activated except Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final . Is there any fix by author ? I found one in old posts fix for Fumo 29 but link was outdated. this submarine models are just superb , I really want to enjoy them with their full potential , please help if you can!
Quote:
Originally Posted by La vache View Post
Thanks Ahnenerbe for your compilation.
I fixed FuMO 29 Gema for type VII and IX, and KDB rotation.
Instead of using FuMO29_radar_fix
regards

German U-Boats Compilation FuMO_Fix_SNS
Please try this.
Old 10-03-15, 04:57 PM   #3
Beqanyc
Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by La vache View Post
Please try this.

Thank you , I did Tried it , it did put the radar in front but it is still not in the right place . its almost one meter away from tower. I'm not very mod savvy , I just fixed this issue by removing the fallowing
U-Boat IXC 40.7z
U-Boat VIIC 41.7z
U-Boat VIIB (Turm 1 Late).7z

from GWX mod list. and I put Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final in the first place in list, and then I put :
TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation.part1
TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation.part2
New U-Boat Guns Fixed Reworked (for German U-Boats Compilation)
FixAllSubGWX

it seemed to fix the problem on most of the boats , but FuMo 29 is still sticking out on VIIC , however FuMo 30 is working fine so far. so I m relived .

Again I want to say thank you for this mod , I would suggest to author to put some installation instructions for dummies otherwise the mod is superb , the models are very well detailed, it brought this game to todays standards!
Old 10-29-15, 11:02 PM   #4
Beqanyc
Watch

Hey guys

I'm still trying to fix misplaced Fumo 29 problem with U boats IXC 40 mod . I'm using Silent 3ditor (v0.9.9) but I was unable to locate Fumo 29 model in that mod to position it back to correct place.

If you have any suggestions please help me