Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-17, 01:17 AM   #1
WCCIC-Whistler
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
radar Whistler's Run

Ahoy, captains, admirals, squids and squid-spawn (clone-of-sailor parent, such as I)!

Although I've primarily sailed the winds of the void I keep coming back to the good old harsh mistress of Earth's seas. She's harsh, but fair.

Recently purchased Cold Waters on Steam and liking the openness of Killerfish Games' new submarine sim. I discovered this place while looking at mod potentials and noticed the large database of mods from the various sea sims over time. I couldn't resist signing on. My recent replaying of SH2 had me getting some eye candy upgrades from here. When I see more of them in daylight I'll comment on quality.

My experience goes back to Silent Service on the NES as a kid so far as Silent Hunter 2 on PC. Almost got Sub Command a long time ago but never managed to pull the trigger. I've had my head in the stars so long (Wing Commander, Star Wars Galaxies: JTL, Star Citizen) I haven't been down to Earth in awhile.

I seem to be slowly getting my sea legs back as old habits get remembered and a wiser adult mind is now in control of this ship. Looking forward to lurking about from time to time.

This is Whistler here, signing off.
WCCIC-Whistler is offline   Reply With Quote