SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Sub & Naval Discussions: World Naval News, Books, & Films
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-12, 03:35 AM   #20
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

George H.W. Bush was a decorated Naval Aviator in World War II, did some pretty heroic things actually.Reagan brought the economy back and implemented a foreign policy that lead to the end of the Soviet Union basically.Please tell me why a union boss with sketchy methods deserves a ship named after him?Really no argument against Reagan or Bush having carriers named after them, but Chavez was scum.No, this is not a right or left thing, it's a whats right or wrong.Now, if Chavez had accomplished something in the military etc I would possibly be okay with it, but he badmouthed his time in service, saying his two years in the US Navy were the "worst of his life".

This is nothing more than a moronic Obama appointee playing politics at the direction of Master Barry.Shame on them, really.Instead of naming a ship after a union thug, how about some of those who have given their lives or limbs in Iraq and Afghanistan.A guy from my my hometown, well just outside my hometown was KIA in Iraq in 2005, actually, he was the 2,000th US service member killed in Iraq, let's name it after him or some of the other lesser known patriots, not a union thug with communist leanings who pretended to advocate non violence.Just another sign of how disgusting this admin is, November can not come fast enough.

Last edited by Bubblehead1980; 05-09-12 at 03:47 AM.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote