http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/4500...es-in-britain/
Old 06-10-12, 01:52 AM   #527
Tribesman
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Well great news for Labour in the latest opinion poll
Bad news for Britain in the polls, Milliband is still a twat.

Old 06-10-12, 07:22 AM   #528
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
George Osborne says eurozone crisis killing UK recovery
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18383804

And the rest Mr Osborne..

You can not blame it all on this crisis 100% that is a load of rubbish, your own actions have caused major problems to the UK. Your rushed bank legislation will have great big holes in it and for the banks they will use those loop holes. Banks are only handing out chicken feed to the economy even the ones you own, and you do not act!

You haven't got the balls to take on the banks because your in their pocket.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
Old 06-10-12, 07:51 AM   #529
BossMark
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 278
Uploads: 0

STEED that tosser Gideon will blame it on anything apart from whos fault it really is, Gideon and dodgy Dave for being a pair of useless %$(*^%$£%&^%
Old 06-10-12, 11:07 AM   #530
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 06-11-12, 07:21 AM   #531
STEED
Lucky Jack

Hey look, Cameron backs Osborne..

Quote:
PM 'agrees euro crisis hitting UK'
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pm-agrees-e...114034811.html

You are a... USELESS TOSSER CAMERON!

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
Old 06-11-12, 01:50 PM   #532
STEED
Lucky Jack

Here come the Scots!

Quote:
British government's austerity hurting economy - Scotland
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/british-gov...-business.html

Let slip the Scottish dogs of war and rip out Cameron & Clegg's throats.

Old 06-11-12, 03:16 PM   #533
Garion
Commander

Downloads: 34

Okay, Here I come

And Yes it really is me

Cheers

Gary
Old 06-11-12, 03:20 PM   #534
Egan
Admiral

Downloads: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garion View Post
Okay, Here I come

And Yes it really is me

Cheers

Gary

Oh, God. That photo is made all the more scary by the fact that I work there.
Old 06-11-12, 03:23 PM   #535
Egan
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribesman View Post
Bad news for Britain in the polls, Milliband is still a twat.
It's not even that with Milliband. What gets me is that I can't remember an opposition that has had so much ammunition to demolish a government with, and don't seem to have the slightest clue what to do with it. They are just about the weakest opposition I can remember. I mean, exactly how bad do you have to be to not make any political capital out of the current bunch of bullies, chinless wonders and incompetents?
Old 06-11-12, 03:32 PM   #536
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egan View Post
It's not even that with Milliband. What gets me is that I can't remember an opposition that has had so much ammunition to demolish a government with, and don't seem to have the slightest clue what to do with it. They are just about the weakest opposition I can remember. I mean, exactly how bad do you have to be to not make any political capital out of the current bunch of bullies, chinless wonders and incompetents?
I dunno...IDS was probably weaker...but yes, Milliband has all the gear and no idea. It'll be either another Hung Parliament at the next election, so probably more of the same to come or a slight Labour victory. Like the recent local elections, it'll not be a Labour victory, but a Condemn defeat.
Old 06-11-12, 03:38 PM   #537
Egan
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
I dunno...IDS was probably weaker...but yes, Milliband has all the gear and no idea. It'll be either another Hung Parliament at the next election, so probably more of the same to come or a slight Labour victory. Like the recent local elections, it'll not be a Labour victory, but a Condemn defeat.
I seem to remember as bad as IDS was, the Tories kept nipping at Labour on every issue. Labour don't seem to be able to do that. I have to say, they need a new leader and they need one bad, but who is there is there in the Labour party just now?
Old 06-11-12, 03:44 PM   #538
MGR1
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 252

Quote:
I mean, exactly how bad do you have to be to not make any political capital out of the current bunch of bullies, chinless wonders and incompetents?
Possibly because the current crop of Labour MP's are from the same source as the rest of them.

Straight out of Uni with a less-than-useful degree in politics or "meedja studies" and straight into the party machine.

Fundamentally, few of them are actually qualified to be anything other than politicians, especially the younger ones.

Just because they're part of the Blue, Yellow or Red mob, doesn't mean to say they don't have the same fundamental interest - to stay elected by any means. They've never had to live in the real world, as it were.

There are exceptions, but they're few and far between.

Besides, if, theoretically, Scotland DID vote for Independence, Labour would take the greatest hit. They've got a heck of a lot of MP's north of the border compared with the rest - the Conservatives are toxic up here so they'd be least affected.

Apart from Miliband and Balls, I can't name any of them - Holyrood included.

Mike.
"I am the battleship Jean Bart. This name originates from a certain 'respected' privateer... Yes? You want to know what privateers are? Hmph, they are pirates that rob openly under the banner of their country."

Jean Bart from the mobile game Azur Lane.
Old 06-11-12, 03:52 PM   #539
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
I seem to remember as bad as IDS was, the Tories kept nipping at Labour on every issue. Labour don't seem to be able to do that. I have to say, they need a new leader and they need one bad, but who is there is there in the Labour party just now?
Good point, but the Tories have always been better in opposition than in power, they are good at nipping at the heels of the party in power, and then when they get in power blaming everything that goes wrong on the previous party. IDS was a wet lettuce though, and still is, the 'Quiet Man' I remember they called him, amongst other things, Cameron has probably been the strongest Tory leader since Hague though, but he hasn't exactly had much opposition, Brown was as good at political fighting as a dead hedgehog, and Milliband is...well...about the same.
Labour is at a weak point now, the lowest since the 1980s, and I dare say that they will have to reinvent themselves if they don't make it in at the next election. New New Labour perhaps...
However, at the moment, they're getting votes, not for their policies, but for the fact that they're not Lib-Dem or Tory.
Old 06-11-12, 04:03 PM   #540
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Well I always thought Eds brother David would have been a far better choice.

Call me biaised but I have worked with him on a couple of minor projects (he is my local MP) and I see him as being more voter friendly, articulate and experienced than his brother.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Closed Thread

Tags
british, politics