SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
|08-24-2015, 05:34 AM||#1|
In The Works - War Ace Campaign Version 5.0
WAC - The War Ace Campaign - Time of the Wolves - Version 5.0
This is Work In Progress, so stay tuned with this page!
Coming Out Soon...
This page was last updated on 20170326
Last edited by BL!TZKR!EG; 03-26-2017 at 08:50 AM.
|08-24-2015, 05:35 AM||#2|
Downloads at Your Disposal, Herr Kaleu
Last Released Version: 4.1
Current Internal Working Version: 5.0 BEATA 2
the old THREE-part-version
the 7-file-version "4.1 fixed"
where all the extensions are already INTEGRATED and the documentation is where it belongs
a courtesy of makman94 which, as described in #1481, fixes a couple of interferences and the twice showing 3rd flotilla.
Though this fix has not been explicitly approved by HanSolo, I'd give it a shot.
Size= 9.279.067 Bytes, MD5Sum= 721087b30e32f0a0d871afae20e66be - verified with TinyMD5
Last edited by BL!TZKR!EG; 03-27-2017 at 02:29 PM.
|08-24-2015, 05:36 AM||#3|
What's New In 5.0? What Are The Highlights?
The upcoming release of WAR ACE CAMPAIGN 5.0 - "Time of the Wolves" is going to include
█ = IN THE WORKS, WITH RESULTS ALREADY VISIBLE
█ = NOT BEGUN WITH SO FAR
Last edited by BL!TZKR!EG; 02-08-2017 at 02:59 PM.
|08-24-2015, 05:37 AM||#4|
You can download the Installation-Instructions as .pdf here.
Last edited by BL!TZKR!EG; 08-20-2016 at 01:53 AM.
|08-24-2015, 05:38 AM||#5|
What About System-Requirements?
Minimum: 3GHz Intel Dual Core or 3,5GHz AMD Dual Core, 8GB RAM, Integrated graphics
HanSolo recommends to have at least:
Last edited by BL!TZKR!EG; 08-20-2016 at 01:58 AM.
|08-24-2015, 05:39 AM||#6|
Specific questions on a certain older version?
You see, THIS thread is about the current version which is under development: V5.0
But THERE you can read and join the discussion for OLDER versions of WAC...
War Ace Campaign 4.1
War Ace Campaign 4.0 Preview Thread
War Ace Campaign Mod (current v 3.0)
[REL] War Ace Campaign 3.0
Last edited by BL!TZKR!EG; 04-26-2016 at 02:56 AM.
|08-24-2015, 05:40 AM||#7|
Specific questions on a certain older version?
Originally, all this had been called war WAC "U-Boat War Ace (Wolfpack)" developed by Johann Travinski, Sergbuto. I liked it so much that I started to tune it for myself. And these are the versions that I released:
200511xx - Version 1.0
20051216 - Version 1.1
- reworked and added all postitions of ships in harbours of germany, france, england, norway, spain, italy, north africa and north america
- added tanker traffic from Galveston to Tampa and in the area of Florida
- changed some traffic of other ports; for example Germany (Kiel, Wilhelmshafen),France (Brest, Bordeaux,St.Nazaire, etc.) or North America (NewYork)
- added new units (Flottenbegleiter, Hospital Ship)
- added changed zone.cfg file for more realistic damages
20060105 - Version 1.2
- added new german units (Vorpostenboot, Tirpitz, etc.)
- reworked Opreation Weserübung; following warships results in warship battles etc.
20060109 - Version 1.3
- combined RuB1.45 with U-BoatWarAceCampaign
- changed some actions of operation weserübung
- added enemy units for operation cerberus
- added traffic to the evacuation of dunkirk
- added event doc in english
20060210 - Version 1.4
- reworked attack of PQ17; added ai-sub attacks (wolfpack) and air attacks
- added more friendly units to evacuation of dunkirk
- added traffic to D-Day; landing ships and the channel are now heavily guarded
- corrected d-day entry dates from 0 o'clock to 4 am
- reworked op: Sizilien
- corrected dates of british taskforces (not lasting until may/june anymore) in op:Weserübung and created more possible naval battles between german and british units
- added more french units to ports before june '40
- added american&british units in french ports after june'44
- added new german battleships "Scharnhorst"&"Blücher"
- added more traffic to norway ports
- reworked capturing of Oslo
- added german coastal defence to d-day
- added more units to operation husky
- added invasion of Harstad, Stavanger, Molde and Mosjoen to Op: Weserübung
- added operation Juno and sinking of the Glorious
- added hospital ship routes around Great Britain and Italy
- added hospital ship convoys from Halifax to Liverpool after december '41
- added 3D modells to cities which are captured in OP Weserübung, Dunkirk and D-Day
20060310 - Version 1.5
- fixed some issues which caused CTD after loading mission in V1.4
- added 3D modell of city Licata
- added 3d modell harbour to londonderry
- corrected def side; Ireland is now a neutral country
- removed british battleships of irish ports
- exchanged Scharhorst with completely new modell
- reduced contact possibilties of convoys and task groups
- added random wolfpacks and dived/surfaced subs
- fixed a bug that caused a destroyed flak in harbours
- added ships and cities to "Kaiser-Wilhelm canal"
- added tool to create "Kaiser-Wilhelm canal, Suez canal and east entrance of Scapa Flow"
- added new unit "USS Essex"
- added ships and patrols to "Suez canal" and east entrance of "Scapa Flow"
- added additional habour structures to "Scapa Flow"
- added moving dolphins
- added operation "Berlin"
- added and corrected dates of the Scharnhorst/Tirpitz
- added some traffic of the Tirpitz and Scharnhorst
- added increasing airpatrols in the bay of biscay
- added more air and naval patrols to the street of Gibraltar
- added more random italian and greek traffic
- added evacuation of greece; especially Crete
- added 2 new harbours to greece
- added convoy to Casablanca in operation "Torch"
- corrected entry dates of operation "torch"
- reworked mediterranean random layer - now much more historic convoys and taskforces are implemented
- added increasing air patrols in the bay of biscay and the mediterranean sea
To install the "Kaiser-Wilhelm canal, Suez canal and east entrance of Scapa Flow" extract the file "Kiel_Scapa_Suez" and start the programm. Then you have to choose the main map file in /data/Terrain/data; now execute the programm. The canals will be created autimatically.
20060312 - Version 1.51
- fixed the not included new Scharnhorst model
- added Helgoland as a new base
To install "Helgoland" open the folder "Terrain Update Helgoland" and execute "SH3 Repacker"; now you have to search the main map file again like above in data/Terrain/data
20060410 - Version 1.6
- added new unit "Converted Whale Factory Ship" to Russia,Norway,Sweden,Canada
- added new routes of "Converted Whale Factory Ship" and added to convoys
- reworked "hunt for the Bismarck"; involved taskforce reports on map F5 should be better
- added reworked "Kaiser-Wilhelm Canal"
- added minefiels and antisub nets to enemy and friendly harbours, bay of biscay, the channel, north sea, etc.
- added increasing number of escorts throughout the war
- added depthcharges to c-class destroyer
- changed displacement of large merchant and renown
- added menu loading screens, menu screen and background movie
- added radio transmission log
- added landscape skins
- added extended exhaust smoke
- added new unit (Battleship USS Iowa)
- added new units "Catham Troop Transport" and "Catham Hospital Ship" to different counties
20060524 - Version 1.7
- added traffic to the north sea
- added traffic to the coast of netherlands
- added amsterdam harbour
- added stavanger harbour
- added new ground textures
- added more units to landing at Caen - D-Day
- added traffic to baltic sea
- added new unit "Rose Castle Ore Carrier" to different countries
- removed minefileds which caused crash to desktop around great britain
- added new font for better reading
- added new officers bar
- added 3 new german units "Gneisenau","Prinz Eugen" and "K-Class Light Cruiser"
20060704 - Version 1.8
- OP:Cerberus - changed unit Bismarck to Scharnhorst
- corrected some mistakes in menu and readme
- added new unit: (Oceanliner) lit up large old liner to neutral countries
- added new unit: Empire Celt Tanker to Britain and USA
- added new unit: Pyro Ammunition Freighter to Britain and USA
- added new unit: Soobrazitel'nyj Destroyer to Russia
- added new unit: Dserschinski Destroyer to Russia
- added new unit: German support ship
- added new harbour:Göteborg
- added hunt for norwegian convoy
- added new british units: battleship Prince of Wales, battleship Duke of York, battleship Rodney, aircraftcarrier Ark Royal
- added new british unit: battlecruiser HMS Hood
- reworked hunt for the Bismarck; new untis added, historical correct routes and ships
- added the hunt for the Scharnhorst:OP Ostfront
- added new unit: lit up C2 Cargo to neutral countries ->ports and convoys
- reduced sequence of air attacks and amount -> no more bee swarms!
- changed sim.cfg to obtain Hurricane gun fire
- corrected def side of North Ireland
- added new unit: sub TypeH1 to britain
- added new torpedo type: Steinbarsch Walter
- added new unit: battlecruiser HMS Renown
- reduced and matched radio messages with events
- reactivated some sounds "oh my god we will die" etc.
- added new unit: lit up hospital ship
- added more useful help screen
- added XXI battery and flak fix
- added Karles German cheering mod
- added real fatigue fix
- added camera mod
- extended deck gun usability to type VII and IX to 10m/s
- added moon reflection fix by sergbuto
- added CA Instrument Patch 1.0
20060819 - Version 1.9
- added enhanced convoysystem
- added depth charge explosion fx
- minor fixes in english.cfg and german.cfg concerning the displayed names of some vessels
- added new unit: lit up tug boat
- added new unit: lit up coastal merchant
- added new unit: lit up T3 tanker
- added new unit: lit up coastal vessel
- added new unit: aircraft carrier "Graf Zeppelin"
- added JonZ Improved Reconition Manual 1.0
- added Sliding Stations Panel 1.0
- added Navimapmod 1.0
- added SimFeeling Mod
- added TDC Mod
- changed torpedo fire button to "backspace", changed button "enter" to time compression=0
- new key: shift+t toggle between manual TDC and atuto TDC
- added new unit: italian battleship RS Roma
- added new unit: stationary sunderland plane
- increased some harbour defences
- added Second Support Group in bay of biscay
- added unloaded cargo ships leaving britain
- fixed def side of santa cruz de tenerife
- added Musikkapellen-Mod -> different marches at leaving and entering ports
- added 2 new aircrafts: russian Tu-2 and D-3B
- added improved destroyer AI
- added minefield map on F5 map
- removed cheating message: "Enemy is pinging us"
- added Leigh lights at Catalina and Sunderland airplane after '41
- added IX-D2 Range & Torpedo Fix
- added Real Life Battery Fix
- added T-2 Torpedo Fix -> now historical accurate rang 5000m than stock 3000m
- reduced harbour traffic and plane traffic
- added new menu backgrounds
- fixed no fog and black sky
- added resolution fix: to change resolution edit "d3d9.cfg" file in root directory
20060827 - Version 1.92
- no more CTD at start 1939 in Wilhelmshaven
- coreccted stock game bug - 1. flotilla now starts historical correct in Kiel
- 1. flotilla noch since july 1940 in Brest
- 2. flotilla now since july 1940 in Lorient
- corected bug from stock game - u-boat no more in wall in Bordeaux
- corrected u-boat no more in wall in Lorient
- fixed bottom menu and officers menu
- fixed spellerrors in some files
- locations.cfg fixed - double numbers
- Lorient - fixed escort waypoints
- increased armor of battleships
- added 3 new units: swimming wrecks
- fixed topedo type walter steinbarsch
- fixed destroyer AI- detrsoyer looses contact time to fast
- added real depthcharges maximum range now 25m than stock 40m
20061215 - Version 2.0
- added new F7 background
- reduced number of german squadrons at air bases
- fixed value in sim.cfg that resulted in early destroyer detection
- reduced destroyer traffic in bay of biscay
- fixed locations.cfg CTD cause by harbour Plymouth
- added new skins for wrecks
- increased possibility of encountering wrecks
- added fire (and smoke) to wrecks
- added maximum special effects -> Hollywoodmod XXL
- added changed realistic repair times (stock mod by drifter)
- fixed some start locations of harbours (Stavanger, etc.)
- reworked part of OP Weserübung: capture of Narvik - corrected dates, added coastal batteries
- added new german cargo
- added "new milkcows" - now resupply uboats refuel at sea and support ships at coasts
- added dates of milkcows to F1 help menu
- added new unit: fishing boat by diving duck
- removed sonar from: armed trawler, trawler, fishing boat
- reduced armor of: wrecks, troop transport
- increased armor of: USSEssex, Illustrious, ArkRoyal, Aux. cruiser,Dido Light Cruiser, Hipper class cruiser
- added better damage textures by redwine
- added flower corvette multi-skins
- added Type 941´s mega liner,transport, auxillary skin pack
- corrected landing at D-Day: now historical correct at Carentan -NOT Cherbourg anymore
- added new unit: battlecruiser Graf Spee by Gerome73
- added new unit: battlecruiser Admiral Scheer
- added 2 new planes:Hudson A-28 and Hudson MK3
- added new plane: Junkers Ju 290 A5
- added new plane: Bristol Blenheim
- fixed RM Roma: no more CTD when sinking
- added speed fix for wrecks that caused a max speed of 2 knots of random groups
- added new unit: lit up transport by Anvart
- added 2 new units: torpedo boat vosper and RAF high speed launch
- added new unit: coastal tanker by AG124
- added new unit: naval transport barge by Roland Fischer
- added new unit: naval AA barge by Roland Fischer
- added new unit: lit up small tanker
- added new unit: Scylla AA cruiser by Jack_410
- added new unit: L/M AA destroyer by Jack_410
- added new unit: Codrington class destroyer by Jack_410
- added new2 unit: Admirality class by Jack_410
- added new unit: Bourrasque class destroyer by Jack_410
- added new unit: lightship by AG124
- added new plane: brit. Avro Anson reacon plane
- added sobers smoke mod
- added better atmosphere to battle of britain: Calais->possible invasion of germans
- added new subskins for type VIIC, IIA,D, IXC, IXD by furbar
- added new propeller sounds by redwine
- added multiple destroyer skins by sergbuto
- added AA on subpens by U-snafu
- added GunMans4ShipPlatform by Anvart
- fixed CTD if sonar man listened to the right
- added FUBARS ship crew skin
- added air attack mod by sergbuto
- added 3D waves by Sober
- added transport & cargo steamer by sergbuto
- added new unit: Luetzow by Gerome73
- added new plane: Henschel HS-129 by Denis 469
- increased torpedo range of TII/TIII Fat &Lut to about 7500m
- reworked destroyer AI
- darkened rec manual
- bugfix FUMO391 for Type XXI by Rowi58
- bugfix - halo not visible through body by Anvart
- bugfix Operation Rheinübung - deleted 2 destroyers which did not disappear
- bugfix Operation Cerberus - changed date of Gneisenau which did not disappear after leaving port
- bugfix of basic.cfg THX to Rowi58 and Hivres
20070409 - Version 2.15
- fixed: def side of italy after 14.10.1943
- fixed: refuelling at support ship - now no more stuck in it
- fixed: conning tower disappeared at certain angle of camera
- fixed: CTD caused of minefield in celtic sea
- fixed: AI u-boat type IIB not moving done by our specialist rowi58
- fixed: CTD after sinking of HMS Renown done by our specialist rowi58
- fixed: smoke of tug boat and vorpostenboat by rowi58
- synchronized attack against Gdansk
- removed uMark
- removed radio messages from grammophon - not working correctly
- added better reworked big smoke
- added 3 new units: Raubvogel class, Raubtier class, Type 35 minesweeper by Sergebuto Kriegsmarine mod
- added escape of norwegian king in HMS Devonshire on 6.6.1940 to OP Weserübung
- added bombardement of Stavanger by HMS Suffolk to OP Weserübung
- added new uzo mask
- added AI sub skin
- added type VII u-boat 552 skin
- added new ocean minefield map
- added british S class AI U-Boat
- added random axis harbour attacks by british s-class u-boats
- added random submerged wolfpacks to some convoys
- added possibility to change base after 2 patrols
- added periscope correction type II by diving duck
- added open hatch for type IX by diving duck
- added 3 new units: HMS Suffolk, HMS Devonshire, HMS Cumberland by Gerome73
- added new unit: chemical freighter by rowi58
20080622 - Version 3.0
mods by 3rd people (if we forgot to credit you, mail me)
- parts of the german radio messages by UffzRohledder aka A6Intruder
- heavy cruiser RM Zara by Gerome73
- plane model IMAM RO43 by Gerome73
- OLC environment mod by onelifecrisis reworked by HanSolo78
- farm houses, small village, marine monument by urfish - reworked by testpilot1978
- Small Tweaks by Achilles
- AI U-Boat VIID with flag by Tomi_099
- AI U-Boat XXI by Rowi58
- AI U-Boat XXIII by Flakmoney
- BB Warspite by VonDos
- Multiskin Bismack by Gerome
- Multiskin Tirpitz by Gerome
- CA Tallin by ?
- Crew Skins 2 by reworked by Testpilot1978
- Rotating DF antenna by Anvart
- Dornier Do24 by Deniz_469
- Reworked Hood by UBoat234
- LifeBoat Mod v2A by Rubini
- NHDS german tug boat by Karl Steiner
- Water Stream Mod by Rubini
- AI Schnellboot by Mikhayl
- RMS Aquitania by VonDos
- Schleuse Brunsbüttel & Holtenau by Trainer1942
- NGI Rex by VonDos
- Swordfish Mk2 by ?
- RU U-Boat by ?
- Undersea Mod by nautilus42
- X-Craft Mod by Flakmoney
- Different Scharnhorst&Gneisenau by Rowi58
- Arado Catapult on D by Rowi58
- Village by Urfisch reworked by Testpilot1978
- Farmhouse by Urfisch reworked by Testpilot1978
- mask512 by Urfisch
- Visible mines by Diving Duck reworked by Testpilot1978
- Fleet Tender by nautilus42
- Intro Movie by ?
- Whale Chaser Mod by nautilus 42
- Complete german ships by AOTD MadMax
- RM Aquila by VonDos
- Chemie Frachter by Rowi58
- Cam Ship by IABL
- Trawler and Flakships by IABL
- Air units mods by Deniz_469
- small Tanker by Molke2005
- Hawker TempestMkV by Testpilot1978
- Hawker TyphoonMk1 by Testpilot1978
- Kümo ship by Rowi58
- Konvoy Escort by Trainer1942
- Minenleger by Rowi58
- Tug Boat with cran by Trainer42
- Cruiser Northhampton by Trainer1942
- Old Steamer by Trainer1942
- big modern tanker by Molke2005
- Räumboot by PPPontius
- River Class Frigate by Privateer and BigBoyWooly
- Rus Minesweeper by ?
- Sailing Fisboat by Trainer1942
- Floating Dock by Rowi58
- Schute by Rowi58
- Spifire Mk1 by Testpilot1978
- Spitfire MkVb by Testpilot1978
- SubImage Mod by Flakmoney
- Deep Sea Trawler by BigBoyWooly
- USS Brooklyn by Molke2005
- USS Enterprise by Trainer1942
- USS North Carolina by Molke2005
- USSR Units by ?
- Werkstattschiff by Rowi58
- Type 36A destroyer by Rowi58
- Escort Skins, Merchants skins and warship skins by GWX Team members Boris and Fubar
200904xx - Version 4.1
Last edited by BL!TZKR!EG; 08-23-2016 at 01:24 AM.
|08-24-2015, 05:41 AM||#8|
- 20150506 - NEW: BL!TZKR!EG and HanSolo78 in touch again
- 20150527 - WAC4.1 HotFix #1481
- 20150529 - ignition #1489- persuaded HanSolo to start with it.
- 20150603 - new WAC-website published at: http://war-ace-campaign.webnode.at/
- 20150619 - BL!TZKR!EG got Tomi99 to provide his work
- 20150708 - Hansolo78 has joined THE BL!TZKR!EG TEAM as can be followed here.
- 20150708 - Hansolo78 is now working on the Type II engine-room. Look at the great picture here.
- 20150815 - Hansolo78 has published a preview about The WAC 5.0 Type IX Preview Interior .
- 20150903 - HanSolo has now completed work in interiors as can be read here.
- 20150907 - Added System Requirements.
- 20150914 - The U-Boot-models by Wise & Koval are now WAC-compatible. Pictures here.
- 20150915 - Added version history.
- 20150927 - High Detail Exteriors finished. Take a look here.
- 20151002 - Rapt0r has approved BL!TZKR!EG's request so we may use his mods (uniforms!).
- 20151009 - Finished exterior periscopes turning to the appropriate heading of the optics.
- 20151018 - Added type VII e-machine and aft torpedo room" ported from SH5 by Wurmonkel.
- 20151021 - FULL interior type VII completed now.
- 20151027 - Updated System Requirements.
- 20151030 - Type IX e-machine-room and aft torpedo room:makman94 says: "The WS MaGui for the WAC v5 is ready !" - BL!TZKR!EG persuaded him
- 20151101 - The interiors after some changes:
- 20151210 - Preview: The NEW harbour structures here.
- 20151213 - Preview: The NEW medium houses here.
- 20151216 - Preview: The NEW medium houses here.
- 20151221 - Preview: The NEW cranes here.
- 20151222 - Preview: The NEW industrial buildings here.
- 20151230 - Preview: The NEW 3d models here.
- 20160109 - Preview: The NEW Holtenau&Brunsbuettel here.
- 20160126 - Preview: The New Type II diesels here.here.
- 20160228 - Crew-on-Deck completed.
- 20160308 - rudewarrior has approved BL!TZKR!EG's request so we may use his "Just Follow Orders!" Mod V2.0.
- 20160311 - New FX for WAC! Video-Preview:here.
- 20160420 - [RELEASE] TRAiLER for upcoming release with all 8 preview-videos.
- 20160504 - Dirk Rijmenants has approved BL!TZKR!EG's request so we include his ENIGMA SIMULATOR (latest version).
- 20160504 - Testing WAC5.0 alpha3 -NOW!-
- 20160527 - Testing WAC5.0 alpha4 -NOW!-
- 20160529 - First screenshots from testing WAC5.0 alpha4
- 20160615 - OLD ships replaced by NEW ones.
- 20160717 - And WAC offers ships from SH5, too.
- 20160728 - Also new detailled ship equipment!
- 20160808 - Testing WAC5.0 alpha6 -NOW!-
- 20160820 - Added the SMS SH from SH5.
- 20160906 - WAC 5.0 will be handling STEAM and SF-versions. Module completed.
- 20160915 - Icebergs! http://war-ace-campaign.webnode.at/n...-ice-ice-baby/
- 20161030 - a guy called HanSolo78 has found his way to our new base(we really get no good support here).
- 20161101 - Testing WAC5.0 alpha7 -NOW!-
- 20161115 - Icebergs with new textures! See here.
- 20161117 - Testing WAC5.0 alpha8 -NOW!-
- 20161120 - The team is now discussing a way to fix the Duplicate-Node-IDs-problem, a first draft of a fix is ready.
- 20161127 - A new tool is ready! "Dup-Node-Killer" fixes the issue! The tool is available to TBT-members.
- 20161231 - New Gun Effects
- 20170103 - Testing WAC5.0 alpha9 -NOW!-
- 20170107 - Big run with an updated version of the Dup-Killer
- 20170114 - Testing WAC5.0 alpha10 -NOW!-
- 20170115 - NEW P38 Lightning.
- 20170116 - Fixed the Kompass.
- 20170118 - Fixed the uniforms.
- 20170120 - Fixed the "Food-problem".
- 20170114 - Testing WAC5.0 alpha11 -NOW!-
- 20170201 - Another refurbished bee: http://war-ace-campaign.webnode.at/n...-24-liberator/
- 20170208 - Testing WAC5.0 BETA 1 -NOW!-
- 20170214 - Fixed Ahnenerbe's WSGUI wrong crop values in office.
- 20170214 - Addon-Pack 1.
- 20170215 - Improved visual damage.
- 20170217 - Fixed CTD in museum -> Deutsche U-Boote.
- 20170219 - Fixed transparency and contrast in new screens.
- 20170221 - Fixed Ahnenerbe's Zoom and external view.
- 20170222 - Fixed flags upside-down.
- 20170224 - Addon-Pack 1.2
- 20170225 - Fixed Broken damage texture.
- 20170226 - Fixed B25 Mitchell Loadout.
- 20170228 - Fixed No Deckgun Ammo AT ALL.
- 20170305 - Look how beautiful our NEW CARGO looks.
- 20170306 - Fixed Hydrophone Sound.
- 20170310 - Fixed Radio Room & Radar.
- 20170312 - Fixed flags new animations.
- 20170315 - Fixed "missing" crew.
- 20170315 - Fixed Target Locking ("Aufschaltung").
- 20170326 - Testing WAC5.0 BETA 2 -NOW!-
- 20170326 - Addon-Pack 2.
Last edited by BL!TZKR!EG; 03-27-2017 at 02:36 PM.
|08-24-2015, 05:42 AM||#9|
Last edited by BL!TZKR!EG; 01-05-2016 at 06:55 PM.
|08-24-2015, 05:44 AM||#11|
If you want to report a bug...
|08-24-2015, 05:46 AM||#13|
What we are now at...
HanSolo78/TBT: concept, MOD-integration, assessment (contents, GFX, addons)
...If you want to contact HanSolo78, then simply write him a message here on Subsim. CLICK HERE.
BL!TZKR!EG/TBT: bringing overview into this and the folks together, keeping the logs updated (this thread), code
...If you want to contact me, you can for the time being write me an email to email@example.com.
...Members of [TBT] usually have my mobile number.
...and...as a very special undercover-guest-star... HanSolo's cute little daughter making fun of us like in Llp!lllllkkjjh?.......?....
Take a look into [TBT] - Communications for more ways of communication.
We have compiled a heap of personnel, look:
Last edited by BL!TZKR!EG; 03-06-2017 at 03:50 AM.
|ace , campaign , update , wac , war|