Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-27-16, 11:10 AM   #1741
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
If you would give me one Euro for every time a Muslim resident in a Muslim country told me to my face how proud I must be to come from the country of Adolf Hitler and how well we did with what we did to the Jews and we should be proud to have killed so many Jews, you would end in a serious state of finances. In Turkey.
This could be considered to be an own-goal pretty easy, knowing the amiable hospitality in Turkey.

10 happy wolves rear 90 blinded, ensnared sheep. 90 happy sheep banish the wolves.

Arrest the 1% - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6hg1oNeGE
Mittelwaechter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 11:12 AM   #1742
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
So, you judge Muslims on whether or not they're real Muslims based upon how strictly they follow their ideology? Do you apply the same rule to Christians?
Oh, I KNEW you'd bring this up again!
I should have called it!

Do I have to repeat myself again?
Why don't you go back to pages 50-100 or so, I'm sure it's still there.

"Hey people, let's talk about problem A!"
"Oh, oh yeah!? Problem A, huh? Well what about Problem Z!!?"
Old 07-27-16, 11:13 AM   #1743
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
Oh, I KNEW you'd bring this up again!
I should have called it!

Do I have to repeat myself again?
Why don't you go back to pages 50-100 or so, I'm sure it's still there.

"Hey people, let's talk about problem A!"
"Oh, oh yeah!? Problem A, huh? Well what about Problem Z!!?"
You should have done, why didn't you?

You're slipping old boy, slipping.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 11:18 AM   #1744
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

I repeatedly referred to Hamed Abdel-Samad, a German Egyptrian apostate and son to a famous Egyptian cleric, who is threatened by a fatwa demanding his assassination.

A French book publisher who was about to release the translation of Hamed Abdel-Samads book "Der islamische Faschismus" (The Islamic Fascism), has stopped the project, quoting concerns about the safety of his workers (which Abdel-Samad accepted as a reason, saying he could not dem,and that others take the same risks for their lives as he does for his own life), and fears of spilling oil into the fire of the radical right (which Abdel-Samad rejected as a valid reason, saying that Voltaire would turn in his grave if he would learn what understanding of free opinion and free speech some people in the culture business would have 230 years later, in thios country where Voltaire once lived.

German links:

http://www.spiegel.de/kultur/literat...a-1104945.html

Personal comment by Abdel-Samad:

http://www.achgut.com/artikel/la_fra...e_kapitulieren

Quote:
Es ist noch nicht lange her, da schrieb dieser Verleger "Je suis Charlie", heute schreibt er "Ich habe Angst, Charlie zu werden." - Not long time ago, this publisher wrote "Je suis Charlie", today he writes "I am afraid to become Charlie".
I once talked with the man for a short time. Good man, back then when I met him he still was a bit softer, but today seeing the truth much more uncompromised - and different to so many cowards he dares to speak it out despite the threats for his life this brings. Needless to say that the Islamophile German establishment of politicians, left feuilleton and Islam-understanders hate him like the plague: he leaves nothing of their precious illusions. And nhaving been a "radical Islamist" himself and educated by his father hwo was/is cleric of fame in egypt, he knows what he talks of - better than many of those retarded self-declared Islam experts and academics that occupy our media that do not grow tired of telling us that Islam has never nothing to do with anything.

May that needed luck always be with you, Sir - and your bodyguards always on guard.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-27-16 at 11:28 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 11:18 AM   #1745
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
You should have done, why didn't you?

You're slipping old boy, slipping.
What can I say, time takes its toll.
Old 07-27-16, 11:19 AM   #1746
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
What can I say, time takes its toll.
Time and tide takes it toll on all of us.
Old 07-27-16, 11:20 AM   #1747
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

We can agree on that at least.
Old 07-27-16, 11:21 AM   #1748
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Downloads: 35

Sunday in a street cafe, at the next table...

Why are you beating your wife?

Because she beats me.

Hello? We are not talking about her!

How often do I have to tell you, we are talking about you? How often do I have to repeat it?

So why are you beating your wife?

10 happy wolves rear 90 blinded, ensnared sheep. 90 happy sheep banish the wolves.

Arrest the 1% - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6hg1oNeGE
Mittelwaechter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 02:47 PM   #1749
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Heard following on Danish TV
(Said by a politician) on the question if he think we are at war against Islam(33 % have said in a survey they believe/think Denmark/Western are at war with Islam)
We are at war against the radical Islamic world and in a cultural fight with the Moderate Muslim whereby the Quran should be a part of the Danish Constitution or as whole.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 03:23 PM   #1750
Oberon
Lucky Jack

I think it would be a dangerous step to enter into a war on Islam, and quite frankly I think it would be non-sensical, like most of these other 'Wars on x' blanket statements that we've had over the years, 'The War on Terror', 'The War on Drugs', 'The War on Christmas' and so on.
We should be vigilent against extremism, in any form, and push back against terrorism, by denying the terrorists the satisfaction of seeing their goals achieved.
Sadly, I don't believe that any of what I've just said will actually happen.
So buckle up, because things are going to get dark.
Old 07-27-16, 04:03 PM   #1751
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
I think it would be a dangerous step to enter into a war on Islam, and quite frankly I think it would be non-sensical, like most of these other 'Wars on x' blanket statements that we've had over the years, 'The War on Terror', 'The War on Drugs', 'The War on Christmas' and so on.
We should be vigilent against extremism, in any form, and push back against terrorism, by denying the terrorists the satisfaction of seeing their goals achieved.
Sadly, I don't believe that any of what I've just said will actually happen.
So buckle up, because things are going to get dark.
Oh I read it and I say the same I'm not at war against a Muslim or the entire Muslim world I support the war against the radical Islamic terrorist and other radical terrorist or groups.

I have some thoughts about the other side-The Islamists their followers and the other ordinary Muslims
We(I) are telling some of our friends we are not at war against Islam, but against these radical Muslim

What about These Radical Muslims ? How many in percentage of the ordinary Muslims have they convinced that they are at war against us ?

On thing is that some of us refuse to believe some of our own radical people who say we are at war against Islam-What about the Islamic world. what do we know from their viewpoint.

Markus
Old 07-27-16, 04:39 PM   #1752
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
What about These Radical Muslims ? How many in percentage of the ordinary Muslims have they convinced that they are at war against us ?

On thing is that some of us refuse to believe some of our own radical people who say we are at war against Islam-What about the Islamic world. what do we know from their viewpoint.

Markus
That's a trickier one, I imagine that in many western countries the percentage is smaller than it would be in places such as Afghanistan or Iran. Obviously though there are still a not insignificant percentage who do believe that there is a war between Islam and the west, because if there wasn't then we wouldn't have any terrorist attacks in the west.
There's also the silent percentage who believe that such a war is happening but are not radicalised to the point of willing to become soldiers in it. I'd say that out of the whole of Islam, it's in double figures but probably no greater than in the teens, and out of that the actual number who are willing to be foot-soldiers in the aforementioned war probably just reaches double figures.
Obviously though that will vary depending on who you ask, I'm just taking a guess here and probably someone will be along shortly to say that it's all much worse than that, etc.
Old 07-27-16, 04:48 PM   #1753
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

For those who don't know Paul Joseph Watson yet:

Fits perfectly into this thread and I couldn't agree with him more.
Old 07-27-16, 05:12 PM   #1754
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

This is a story from a not controlled media(outside the mainstream media)

In the mainstream media the Swedish people have been told there have been riots in Växjö in the part where the mostly lives immigrants and refugees.

Sometime you need to go outside the mainstream to get a more detailed story

In a story from such a source it was told, it was the immigrants who had created these riots and a some was arrested. One of them was a young Muslim man, for having fired a rocket(those we use at New years eve) against a police woman.

His excuse-He didn't know it was against the law to do such a thing.

Markus
Old 07-28-16, 07:02 AM   #1755
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
One of them was a young Muslim man, for having fired a rocket(those we use at New years eve) against a police woman.

His excuse-He didn't know it was against the law to do such a thing.

Markus
I wonder what shooting a rocket at a cop would have got him if he tried that in his home country? Probably a bullet in return.
August is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terrorism