SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-27-09, 01:38 PM   #76
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Downloads: 391
Uploads: 0

Yes they do, i think...
“The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the Living Infinite. ” ― Jules Verne, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea
My modifications for Ubisoft's SHIII can currently be found in Maik's comprehensive archives found via the Silent Hunter 3 Tab on his website: https://maikhaas.synology.me/joomla/index.php?lang=de/
Rapt0r56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-09, 02:05 PM   #77
urfisch
Sea Lord

Downloads: 42

the dials look good! nice light effects. and is the interior all darker?

urfisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-09, 05:37 AM   #78
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:
the dials look good! nice light effects. and is the interior all darker?
Yes!, i started in Version 2.6 with the RR, and decided to do the whole Boat in dark grey, now it looks very well and claustrophobic.
I'm still working on some little things, (In Germany we said Feintuning) when i worked all out from the Type VII, i made all other Boats, and release it probably this weekend.

[Edit]: But i guess i wait 'till DD released his new OHV3.09 i've found something new i can rework.
“The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the Living Infinite. ” ― Jules Verne, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea
My modifications for Ubisoft's SHIII can currently be found in Maik's comprehensive archives found via the Silent Hunter 3 Tab on his website: https://maikhaas.synology.me/joomla/index.php?lang=de/
Old 12-02-09, 10:45 PM   #79
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101

Just a quick suggestion, rapt0r, do you think you could make the nav map/attack map in the control room darker, if possible? As it is now they stick out like beacons with the darkened control room lights, especially when rigged for red.

Just something I thought of while playing earlier.
Old 12-03-09, 03:32 AM   #80
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Thanks for the notice of this, yes, there i should be able to do something.
In Version 3.0.

Last edited by Rapt0r56; 12-08-09 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-03-09, 06:14 AM   #81
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapt0r View Post
In Version 3.0.
...I´m looking forward...

Greetings,
Magic
Old 12-09-09, 10:10 AM   #82
Rapt0r56
Commodore

I am glad to present you now Version 3.0
Please check out the First Post, Older Screenshots updated and one new you can find.
Download from the Links under my Signature.

[EDIT]: Version 2.6 is still online, If someone don't like the whole Boat Grey you can choose only the things you like from 3.0.

Last edited by Rapt0r56; 12-09-09 at 10:44 AM.
Old 12-09-09, 10:17 AM   #83
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Sweet!
Old 12-09-09, 10:27 AM   #84
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Quote:
I am glad to present you now Version 3.0
Please check out the First Post, Older Screenshots updated and one new you can find.
Download from FileFactory Link, Filefront and Mediafire still uploading.
Moin !

Super, eine neue Version ! Werde ich heute Abend gleich downloaden !

Vielen Dank für Deine Arbeit, Klasse !

Viele Grüße,
Magic
Old 12-09-09, 10:46 AM   #85
Rapt0r56
Commodore

@ Weiss Pinguin
I made the Map textures a bit darker, but the lightning i can't change, i will ask DD maybe he know, i think the Object Lightning from the Maps must change in S3D for this Effect.
Old 12-09-09, 03:09 PM   #86
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Alright, thanks. I guess I can poke around some, let me know if you 2 come up with anything.

Edit: lol, I just noticed the fly in the screenshot of the portrait... That's awesome

Last edited by Weiss Pinguin; 12-09-09 at 08:10 PM.
Weiss Pinguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-09, 08:18 AM   #87
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:
lol, I just noticed the fly in the screenshot of the portrait... That's awesome
You must take care of her, let always some eat-rests on your back.
Old 12-14-09, 02:47 PM   #88
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Hi RaptOr!

Ich habe eine kleine Frage zu Deinem MOD, den ich mit Begeisterung benutze: Und zwar ist es möglich, den roten Ring um das Schott zu entfernen ? Ich weiß auch aus dem dt. Ubi-Forum, dass viele diesen roten Ring nicht mochten, wohl aber diese "Nieten" um das Schott herum. Hier mal ein Screenshot von Deinem MOD MIT rotem Ring:

Und nun mal ein Screenshot OHNE roten Ring:

Die Bilder stammen aus GWX 3.0 mit WAC Gui.

Die Datei für den Typ IX ist die CR9C_3.tga und für die Aufnahme OHNE roten Ring habe ich die Datei aus (ich glaube) DD OH V2 entnommen, wie Du siehst hat die Wand eine unterschiedliche Farbgebung.

Nun hätte ich gerne Deinen MOD für den Typ IX und VII, aber ohne diesen roten Ring um das Schott, was meinst Du ? Sieht das nicht besser aus ???

Bin mal auf Antwort gespannt !

Viele Grüße,
Magic
Old 12-14-09, 04:00 PM   #89
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Hey Thomas, klar ich werde bald möglichst einen Patch herausbringen der eben diese roten Ringe in jedem Boot entfernt, ist halt geschmackssache, habe ich verständnis für.

Sure i will release an Patch without these red rings as soon as i can.
Old 12-14-09, 04:33 PM   #90
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Hey Thomas, klar ich werde bald möglichst einen Patch herausbringen der eben diese roten Ringe in jedem Boot entfernt, ist halt geschmackssache, habe ich verständnis für.

Sure i will release an Patch without these red rings as soon as i can.

Super, Super, Super !!!

Ich sage schon mal vielen Dank dafür !!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks for that, mate !!!

Viele Grüße / Best regards
Magic