Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-09-10, 09:04 AM   #16
Patchman123
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 226
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribesman View Post
Isn't Imperious leader the one thats gonna take over ruining North Korea after the dear leader?

No, he likes to think he's a total dictator in control, though on Harris Game Design. He cites his location on http://www.axisandallies.org as Berlin, Reich Chancellery, you know the same Reich Chancellery where Hitler plotted the deaths of millions of people and started a world war that consumed 50 million people.

He likes his Der Führer type locations, like Berlin Reich Chancellery, and Berlin Fuhrer bunker. God, he must really love being in Hitler's shoes, and must really love that place, especially after he and Eva shot them themselves and had their bodies burned so that the Russians wouldn't find them.
They did anyway. Tell him that the Red Army is on his doorstep and we would like to knock and come in for a visit.

He also claims on Harris Game Design that people like us who want more historical accuracy are picky.
We are not, we just want to see it portrayed more accurately in order to preserve history for future generations. Axis & Allies prides itself on historical accuracy and that whole statement is stupid on his part. He hates historical accuracy, at least when I say it. He says that all the facts that I learned over 15 years of my lifetime are BS from all those archive sources, documents, personal accounts, and thorough research by people like Walter J. Boyne, is BS to this idiot. What else from this idiot and his love for the Holocaust?

He was making anti-Jewish jokes on Board Game Geek, the people on there called it tasteless and stupid. He claimed that he was from "Germany" as well. He loves the Reich Chancellery in Berlin. Does he love Eva Braun too?

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/...profile;u=3122

Gender: MaleAge:121Location:Berlin, Reich ChancelleryLocal Time:September 09, 2010, 05:54:41 amLanguage:

Gender: MaleAge:121Location:Berlin, Reich ChancelleryLocal Time:September 09, 2010, 05:54:41 amLanguage:Gender: MaleAge:121Location:Berlin, Reich ChancelleryLocal Time:September 09, 2010, 05:54:41 amLanguage:And being down in that stingy little whole. He loves Germany because of the Nazis, which is why he cites his location as Berlin Reich Chancellery. Don't worry about all this. All the oblasts in Russia exist on English maps! PLEASE BELIEVE ME, I'm NOT AN IDIOT OR STUPID. THIS GUY IS LYING AND I HAVE PROOF.

He was making slurs against persons of Russian and Polish ancestry with and insulting Russia and making xenophobic comments about Russians and their territorial nomeclature of skaya that they use. I'll show you an example. English maps have them on the net.
He gives me the credit for inventing them.
It redirects on Wikipedia, but Imperious leader is too stupid to look it up for himself. There is no direct way to translate it into English. That idiot should know that. Here is Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moskovskaya_Oblast

This what Russians and native people over there call their territory and he insulting them by doing this with his slur against Russians and people like them. They call it skaya because of a feminine noun in Russian.

What his girl's name from Odessa, Slutskaya? There is a figure skater from Russia with that name, I use it as a joke. This was a joke.

Anyway, this is what Russian people call it and he made the xenophobic comment on Harris Game Design that I don't care what Russians call their territories and all that and we were talking about Russia and designing the map for Axis & Allies game series. So, he decides to insult the whole Russian people and my friends over there. That little bastard. Anyway, here you go.

Tell that stupid little bastard that on Harris Game Design.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s8m653...amedesign2.pdf

Look at this. Oh how Jerry deserves a little kick up his arse. That little Nazi bastard.
http://map.rin.ru/cgi-bin/main_e.pl?Region=leningrad

The Hun will suffer for his crimes. Zhivela Srbija. He will not get away with his insulting comments about Russians. Tell people on Harris Game Design that this clown has been harassing me for the last 3 months. He deserves to be kicked off Harris Game Design.

This guy
These names do exist. I found them in Google, something that cheap narrow-minded ******* is too stupid to do. Sorry for the language.

Let's get that little dirty Hun.

Last edited by Patchman123; 09-09-10 at 09:21 AM.
Patchman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-10, 10:10 AM   #17
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101
Uploads: 0

Old 09-09-10, 11:39 AM   #18
Tchocky
Navy Seal

Downloads: 6

Full steam ahead!
Old 09-09-10, 11:44 AM   #19
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Ram the torpedoes!

Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-10, 11:52 AM   #20
Tribesman
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Full steam ahead!
Does Steam have some sort of DRM?
Old 09-09-10, 11:58 AM   #21
SteamWake
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribesman View Post
Does Steam have some sort of DRM?
Oh nooo now were in for it...

I was really supprised to see this thread re-surface.
Old 09-09-10, 02:19 PM   #22
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 16

Ok, I am going to break this down for you one quote at a time.

Quote:
No, he likes to think he's a total dictator in control, though on Harris Game Design. He cites his location on http://www.axisandallies.org as Berlin, Reich Chancellery, you know the same Reich Chancellery where Hitler plotted the deaths of millions of people and started a world war that consumed 50 million people.
This is a WWII based game correct? Maybe his preferred side to play in the game is the Germans and his location on a internet forum *gasp* might be construed a bit of role playing. Go to the SH3 forum here and count the amount to U-boat sigs. Does that mean that deep down all these people are Nazis? What about the people that play SH3 and/or 5 and not 4, does that make them Nazis? No. It's just a game.

Quote:
He likes his Der Führer type locations, like Berlin Reich Chancellery, and Berlin Fuhrer bunker. God, he must really love being in Hitler's shoes, and must really love that place, especially after he and Eva shot them themselves and had their bodies burned so that the Russians wouldn't find them.
They did anyway. Tell him that the Red Army is on his doorstep and we would like to knock and come in for a visit.
Relevance? Or is this your way of fighting back at him?

Quote:
He also claims on Harris Game Design that people like us who want more historical accuracy are picky.
We are not, we just want to see it portrayed more accurately in order to preserve history for future generations. Axis & Allies prides itself on historical accuracy and that whole statement is stupid on his part.
If Axis & Allies prides itself on historical accuracy and you want more historical accuracy, then maybe you are being picky. If you want to preserve history for future generations than write a history book. Nobody would want to play a game if it stopped being fun and started being a lesson in 1940's geography.

Quote:
He hates historical accuracy, at least when I say it. He says that all the facts that I learned over 15 years of my lifetime are BS from all those archive sources, documents, personal accounts, and thorough research by people like Walter J. Boyne, is BS to this idiot. What else from this idiot and his love for the Holocaust?
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that you are 15. Right? So since the day you popped out of your mother your nose was in the books studying all this? Everybody as their own opinions and points of view. Not everyone of those will coincide with yours, in fact the fast majority will not. I looked up Walter J Boyne, all I got was a retired Col form the USAF that wrote books that have nothing to do with the subject matter here.

Quote:
He was making anti-Jewish jokes on Board Game Geek, the people on there called it tasteless and stupid. He claimed that he was from "Germany" as well. He loves the Reich Chancellery in Berlin. Does he love Eva Braun too?
What no links?

Quote:
http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/...profile;u=3122

Gender: MaleAge:121Location:Berlin, Reich ChancelleryLocal Time:September 09, 2010, 05:54:41 amLanguage:

Gender: MaleAge:121Location:Berlin, Reich ChancelleryLocal Time:September 09, 2010, 05:54:41 amLanguage:Gender: MaleAge:121Location:Berlin, Reich ChancelleryLocal Time:September 09, 2010, 05:54:41 amLanguage
OMG! Someone call Guinness! This man is 121 years old!

Quote:
And being down in that stingy little whole. He loves Germany because of the Nazis, which is why he cites his location as Berlin Reich Chancellery. Don't worry about all this.
First I see this...

Quote:
All the oblasts in Russia exist on English maps! PLEASE BELIEVE ME, I'm NOT AN IDIOT OR STUPID. THIS GUY IS LYING AND I HAVE PROOF.
Then I see this. And I think this

Quote:
He was making slurs against persons of Russian and Polish ancestry with and insulting Russia and making xenophobic comments about Russians and their territorial nomeclature of skaya that they use
So let me get this straight, you can call him an idiot, nazi, etc but when he uses "slurs"...(btw I haven't seen any proof of these slurs but you seem to be quite liberal with the name calling yourself)

Quote:
. I'll show you an example. English maps have them on the net.
He gives me the credit for inventing them.
It redirects on Wikipedia, but Imperious leader is too stupid to look it up for himself. There is no direct way to translate it into English. That idiot should know that. Here is Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moskovskaya_Oblast
If your High School teacher hasn't told you already, Wikipedia is not a credible source to cite. Yes some of the information in there may be correct, but anybody can pretty much put anything they want in there.

Quote:
This what Russians and native people over there call their territory and he insulting them by doing this with his slur against Russians and people like them. They call it skaya because of a feminine noun in Russian.
There we are with claims of slurs against Russians again.

Quote:
What his girl's name from Odessa, Slutskaya? There is a figure skater from Russia with that name, I use it as a joke. This was a joke.
Ok I get it now. You can make jokes about Russians but he can't, it all makes sense now.

Quote:
Anyway, this is what Russian people call it and he made the xenophobic comment on Harris Game Design that I don't care what Russians call their territories and all that and we were talking about Russia and designing the map for Axis & Allies game series. So, he decides to insult the whole Russian people and my friends over there. That little bastard. Anyway, here you go.
Newsflash, I could care less what the Russians call their territories as well. It does not make me xenophobic. So technically that's not insulting.

Quote:
Tell that stupid little bastard that on Harris Game Design.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s8m653...amedesign2.pdf
Oh good you fixed the link for that. To anyone who wants a look, its a 114mb PDF that has pictures of printed out screenshots of some of the discussion. If you look closely he has a nice little filing system for all of them as well.

Quote:
Zhivela Srbija.
I pulled this out of order specifically to ask, WTF does this mean and how is it supposed to get me join your side?

Quote:
The Hun will suffer for his crimes. He will not get away with his insulting comments about Russians. Tell people on Harris Game Design that this clown has been harassing me for the last 3 months. He deserves to be kicked off Harris Game Design.
What insulting comments (again)? Also it is not the duty or responsibility for anyone at Subsim to fight your battles for you on another unrelated game forum/site. And from what I've seen over there and here, you are being the harassing one.

Quote:
This guy
These names do exist. I found them in Google, something that cheap narrow-minded ******* is too stupid to do. Sorry for the language.
OK good great! They exist, you found proof and he doesn't want to listen to you. You are not going to change his mind, least of all by complaining about all of it on a forum he doesn't go to. Bottom line, you are blowing this way out of proportion just because someone disagrees with you.

USS Kentucky SSBN 737 (G)
Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Yes I was really on a submarine.
ETR3(SS) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-10, 03:33 PM   #23
Tribesman
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
OMG! Someone call Guinness!
yes please
Old 09-09-10, 03:58 PM   #24
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

I don't know about calling Guiness but I might drink one or two.
Old 09-09-10, 05:03 PM   #25
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
I don't know about calling Guiness but I might drink one or two.
You're buying.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-10, 07:46 PM   #26
AngusJS
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETR3(SS) View Post
I pulled this out of order specifically to ask, WTF does this mean and how is it supposed to get me join your side?
I think it means "Long live Serbia".

Anyway, Patchman - relax. Life is too short to take tiffs on the internet so seriously.
AngusJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-10, 08:14 PM   #27
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63

I guess I will ask the obvious question: If you dislike this guy so much, why go to that website/read his posts?
Old 09-09-10, 08:40 PM   #28
Patchman123
Electrician's Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
I guess I will ask the obvious question: If you dislike this guy so much, why go to that website/read his posts?
Because I want to see the Axis & Allies game improved. Well, I want SH4 to be improved in the much the same way, am I picky then? Are we picky? It would seem like it.

Besides, he has made slurs against my Polish heritage on Harris Game Design. I wrote on there also that my family came from Poland, (which it does, BTW) and he called it bull**** about Poland and all that and insulted the legacy of the Poles fighting for the RAF and the British during the war.

Some people on the internet would accuse us of going overboard on Historical Accuracy, as well. Does that make us picky to be able to depict the whole SH4 warfare game correctly. I've already got a lesson in 1940s Geography, thanks to that guy.

Thank you very much.

If it's a minor scuffle, then how come he's been doing this to me CONSTANTLY for the last 4 months and won't stop?
Explain to me that one. He's been doing this for months on end. It has to stop.

Some people out there accuse us of being picky with accuracy and preserving history with Silent Hunter in which IL does it. Does that make us picky, to see historical accuracy preserved in a game? Hell no it doesn't. We preserve the game history of World War II, in much the same way with A&A that I do. That makes us picky, doesn't it?
In the same logic that Imperious leader uses.

Gee that makes us picky doesn't it, along with All Aircraft Arcade and Forgotten Hope. In Imperious leader's mind, we're all "picky" aren't we?

Gee, and I thought that the HGD people were Wikipedia-type people, they cite it alot and seem to mainly understand it.

P.S. ask people from Russia and tell you that they use Skaya oblasts. All my friends do too. He's been harassing me about that for months. They do call it that anyway, BTW. In case you're wondering. All my friends over there call it that, and he has dishonored and insulted them with this crap of his on Harris Game Design.

I found it in Google easily, I'm sure he can too.

Doesn't matter about Wikipedia either. Encyclopedia Britannica uses the same thing as well. Just look up Orel Oblast in Encyclopedia Britannica and they're better than Wikipedia any day.

Last edited by Patchman123; 09-09-10 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-09-10, 08:44 PM   #29
antikristuseke
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 3

You seem to be overreacting, but since the internets is serious business, here:

antikristuseke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-10, 09:29 PM   #30
Patchman123
Electrician's Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by antikristuseke View Post
You seem to be overreacting, but since the internets is serious business, here:

Gee thank you very much!

Those aren't jokes about Russia, those are ethnic slurs insulting their country about their skaya oblast thing. I did that joke to make fun of his obsession with that whole thing.

Too bad Imperious leader won't use his stupid little narrow brain to find it out.

If they're jokes, they're sure as hell not very funny. You don't get it, do you? All my friends who call it skaya, oblast are stupid, right, too? Like Daria and all my friends on the internet, they taught me that they couldn't be translated too easily anyway. So take that, next time. Those are slurs against the Russian nation made by Imperious leader of HArris Game Design and it's about time the world found out it.

You know. I hope he pays for it.

Tags
design, game, harris, larry