Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-09-10, 09:31 PM   #31
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchman123 View Post
Those aren't jokes about Russia, those are ethnic slurs insulting their country about their skaya oblast thing. I did that joke to make fun of his obsession with that whole thing.

Too bad Imperious leader won't use his stupid little narrow brain to find it out.

If they're jokes, they're sure as hell not very funny. You don't get it, do you? All my friends who call it skaya, oblast are stupid, right, too? Like Daria and all my friends on the internet, they taught me that they couldn't be translated too easily anyway. So take that, next time. Those are slurs against the Russian nation made by Imperious leader of HArris Game Design and it's about time the world found out it.

You know. I hope he pays for it.
You are just sooo full of teenage anger aren't you?

USS Kentucky SSBN 737 (G)
Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Yes I was really on a submarine.
ETR3(SS) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-10, 09:51 PM   #32
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Patchman, I really think it is time to just let it go and move on. I know that you want to stick it to him and show him a thing or two in order to 'win' the argument, but if I may be so bold to present you an outsider's view of your argument:

Whoever that guy is, he sleeps just fine at night, gets up, goes about his business and has a jolly old time. He is not aware of what you are saying and who you are saying it to, nor does he care. Outside of what interaction he has had with you, he pays you no mind.

Conversely, you clearly spend a lot of time stewing over what has been said. You expend an enormous amount of energy on his behalf, plot your revenge against this person and generally spend a whole lot of time thinking about him. He really bothers you; so much so that you have detailed his activity to a group of people that have no connection with him, nor wish to.

Now, you tell me who is winning. Once you can answer that, think about how much longer you want him to continue to win. There is much to be said for the axiom that 'living well is the best revenge', because as long as you continue in this manner, you remain his servant.
Takeda Shingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-10, 10:00 PM   #33
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Honestly Takeda, I think he's beyond any reason and just wants to show the world that he is right. I'd even go so far as to say that one thing is being said to him but he interprets it another way, i.e. these mysterious slurs that I have yet to see proof of.

Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Old 09-09-10, 10:17 PM   #34
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19

You may be right, but I figured that I might as well take a crack at sound advice. He can take or discard it as he sees fit.
Takeda Shingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-10, 10:34 PM   #35
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Can't say I blame you. I tried to point out a couple of things to him already and it seems he's ignored that and continued on with his crusade.

Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Old 09-10-10, 01:11 AM   #36
antikristuseke
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 3

I tried with something moderately insulting, Takeda tried with reason, thsoe two combined can not possibly fail.

Editquote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchman123 View Post
Those aren't jokes about Russia, those are ethnic slurs insulting their country about their skaya oblast thing. I did that joke to make fun of his obsession with that whole thing.

Too bad Imperious leader won't use his stupid little narrow brain to find it out.

If they're jokes, they're sure as hell not very funny. You don't get it, do you? All my friends who call it skaya, oblast are stupid, right, too? Like Daria and all my friends on the internet, they taught me that they couldn't be translated too easily anyway. So take that, next time. Those are slurs against the Russian nation made by Imperious leader of HArris Game Design and it's about time the world found out it.

You know. I hope he pays for it.
I live next to russia, trust me, I get it.
antikristuseke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-10, 01:37 PM   #37
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168

Quote:
Now, you tell me who is winning. Once you can answer that, think about how much longer you want him to continue to win. There is much to be said for the axiom that 'living well is the best revenge', because as long as you continue in this manner, you remain his servant.
^^yeah that

frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-10, 01:56 PM   #38
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101

Tags
design, game, harris, larry