Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-06-24, 06:06 AM   #241
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

But I love my French-pressed coffee!

He says that tis better to filter coffee, the small particles from the grinded beans in the filter help to filter out these diterpenes, they will no longer keep "good" cholesterol HDL from rising and will no longer push triglycerides up.

Well. Should I believe this: the griunded beam powder beign able to filter out particles the size of molecules?

Throw some iron nails into the coffeepot. If they swim on top, the coffee's done.
Old 03-16-24, 08:31 AM   #242
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Downloads: 548

I never got stuck with coffee like that and beside to much hunting for unhealthy stimulans it have to be balans in digestion that's way I let my machine take care of that..😊

Marie Curie

Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-24, 09:38 AM   #243
Skybird
Soaring

I neither need nor feel the caffeine kick, I like coffee with a very mild sweetness and some cream or condensed milk for the taste of this mix. But only earlier in the day - from early afternoon on I like it not, as if the taste had been changed, but I may have a - this time very sweet - espresso in the late afternoon or early evening ( I stay up long into the night anyway). So, to me its all about craving for the taste, not about "need".

But its undeniably true that coffee has a strong physiological effect in digestion. I would reocmmend to not have meds or supps with coffee, it can speed up their passage through the digestive system to a degree where they really lose efficiency, also, you lose plenty of salt, you gotta replace that salt. Also, I never have coffee on empty stomach, the effect of castor oil could not be more devastating.

Originally, caffeine is a highly potent neurotoxin that plants use to fight off bugs. In other words, caffeine is a pesticide. Bug sucks it in with the plants' tasty juices, and then its brain get chemically grilled and bug drops dead. Seen this way, it is perfectly logical to not drink coffee (or tea). And this is just regarding caffeine - there are many, many more toxins in it, too. Or as Dr. Chaffee always says: "Plants are trying to kill you!"

Similar things could be said about legumes, beans... Thats why you usually gotta cook the #### out of it (or roast the coffee beans) to make it a bit better digestable. Completely non-toxic this all never gets, probably. Human-sprayed pesticides are the least of your concerns in this chemical cocktail plants attack you with to make you stop eating them.

Eating this over decades of your life most likely has cumulative effects that one day result in you getting some interesting diagnosis from your Doc, for auto-immune deaseases, inflammatory deseases, hormonal dysbalances... Its no wonder, by your plant-eating diet you set your body under decades-long chemical attack.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-16-24 at 09:50 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-24, 11:38 AM   #244
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Since 60 days in a row with carnivore diet it feels good and in fact a natural way to live and just wondering why I didn't start this before 🤔. On coffee ☕ I like only 2 time at day before I buy bean and mixed from various shop and that was to perfect in the long run so I go back to let a touch from my fingers choose what to do. :🙄

Marie Curie

Old 03-16-24, 02:27 PM   #245
Skybird
Soaring

You - carnivore...? Welcome to the club! Give eggs and butter some love, too. LOL
Old 03-16-24, 07:12 PM   #246
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Thanks! I admit it was a bit hard from scratch but after awhile it became clear.👍

Marie Curie

Old 03-17-24, 04:46 PM   #247
Skybird
Soaring

When many doctors still claim that there are no studies, and that we must wait for studies done, this borders a criminal assault.

I checked the medical databsae pubmed again on vitamin d. It lists over 104,000 entries, dating back to 1922.

But "we need more studies." "We do not know." "We must wait for the data."

Same lies are being told on vitamin c, which in the 80s even was prohibited to sell in the US for a period of time, and after that for a long time was allowed only to be sold in therapeutically irrellevant doses. I just checked pubmed on vitmain c again, too, and every time I do that, every couple of months, the number has grown by a few hundred and sometimes even low thousands. Pubmed lists over 76,000 entries for studies on vitamin c, studies dating back to as far as 1921. You find more than 10,000 more if you add "ascorbin acid" as a search term.

Number of researches they also show per year, in a graph. Vitman D research saw almost an explosion in research activity in the past 15 -20 years, steeply climbing from year to year , while research done on vitamin C saw a coinstant climb in yearly studies sinc eth elat 70, with a plateau on high niveau form 2013-2017, and the startiugn ti climb evry year since again.

"We do not know."

"We need more data."

"Its unfounded claims."

When you hear your doctor telling you such BS - grab your coat and run.
Old 03-17-24, 09:43 PM   #248
Skybird
Soaring

Short and clear.

https://youtube.com/shorts/CTcc1X9WS...xAP-VBUrX-JRPv

https://youtube.com/shorts/a7U9nGpoO...4pqlkl-qu-4yob
Old 03-19-24, 06:46 AM   #249
Skybird
Soaring

He is wrong however where he says in the beginning that sources of vitamin K2 are dark leafy greens. That is not correct enough to generalise it like this. K1 you get from vegetable sources, whereas K2 is from animal sources and fermented foods, especially - yummy-yummy - Natto . K1 and K2 are not similar, K1 is mostly associated with blood coagulation (thats where the name vitamin K comes from: from the German word "Koagulation", since it were Germans discovering this link), whereas K2 is associated with the hydroxilation (for practical terms means: activation) of GLA proteine and osteocalcine, which both are busy with bringing calcium from the bloodstream and from plaque into the teeth and bones.
I find it difficult to believe that so many "doctators" mix K1 and K2 together and do not seem to know how different they indeed are. There is no meaning and no sense in treating K1 and K2 together as if they were the same.

Far beyond "anecdotal".

I missed this one. Two of my "heroes, Dr. Ken Berry has the "iodine pope" Dr. David Brownstein. I follow the recommendations of Brownstein since years now.

Last edited by Jimbuna; 03-19-24 at 06:59 AM. Reason: SPAM filter alert
Old 03-19-24, 07:37 AM   #250
Skybird
Soaring

"Fixing Medicine". What he pours out in stories and facts is unbelievable. His lectures are always crystal clear, logical, wellfounded, you hear somebody talking who really did and understood his homework. He deserves applaus, respect, attention. That he also has a sense of humour, is an additional benefit.

Old 03-21-24, 11:07 AM   #251
Skybird
Soaring

Damn libido. You eat the flesh, you think of the flesh.

https://youtube.com/shorts/DaNTDz-u9ng?feature=shared
Old 03-21-24, 11:36 AM   #252
Skybird
Soaring

In the near future, they will put you in chains and pull you before a court if your fridge looks like this.

https://youtube.com/shorts/mjC83PrMMxE?feature=shared

Here in my place I would not even know where to buy meat in formats like that. 7 of 8 butchers have shut down in town, most supermarkets have reduced or already abandoned meat or plan to do so, and it gets so expensive intentionally that nobody can afford it anymore.

A drugged population is a sick population is a weak population is a population easier to control is a popuation that is easier to milk coins from.

Its threatening.

They want us all to eat dirt and spend much money of severe drugs that make us addicted junkeys. We should eat insect flour. Undigestable plants filled with chemical toxines, carcinogenes, pesticides (build by plants mind you) and a dozen further categories of toxines and anti-nutrients that make us ill, and probably cause the great lion's share of modern civilizational deseases that hautn the world everywhere where Western diet rules have taken over. They have a million of rotten, foul excuses for their dirty deeds. And they are all lies. There is probably no other issue in the last 100 years where people have been so fundamentally lied to and manipulated as the claims about 'nutritious' plant-based diets and veganism and vegetarianism.

I just learned that even the much hailed "mediterranean diet" and the often claimed benefit of olive oil - are constructed myths. Yes, they used poliv eoil in acnient times. But not for eatinglk they did not eat it - but for bidy cleaning. They poiled thmsleves with it, and then sacratched the oils film of their skin again with a sharp blad,e comoaravle to a razor. THAT IS what olive oil was used for in ancient Greece and Rome! And the "mediterranean diet" ä- bases on food habit exlcusively in parts of Crete and some small regions in southern Italy. Spoain, france, the rest of Italy and Greece, the Adratic states, Turkey, the Middle, East North Africa - the VERY DIFFERENT diets from all these regions are not reflected in the "mediterranean diet". They constructed this myth, in the 70s. And with assistance from advertizing experts. Mediterranean diet is an urban-mythological construct.

Dont be surprised - I mean even Santa Claus is just a Coca-Cola man.
Old 04-08-24, 03:57 AM   #253
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by https://www.achgut.com/artikel/cancel_cuisine_ein_braten_ist_mehr_als_ein_faserkl umpen"

Cancel Cuisine: A roast is more than a lump of fiber

An article recently appeared on Achgut.com about the supply of artificial meat and artificial milk to humanity. Do we really want this? I don't want it and I have good reasons. A rebuttal.

On the way back from a vacation in Provence, we recently stopped at the chateau of French friends on the Rhone, diagonally opposite a nuclear power plant that reliably supplies the patron's heat pump with cheap electricity. The landlady, a passionate cook, served us for lunch - in France the "dejeuner" is still the most important meal of the day - a post-Easter roast lamb, a wonderfully juicy, tender and aromatic piece of meat, three hours together in a heavy Le Creuset roaster cooked in the shell with chestnuts and garlic. Plus a pumpkin gratin gratinated with Comté cheese and fresh baguette. A dish from the Ardèche, French home cooking par excellence based on the best farm produce.

A few days earlier we had visited the covered market in Nimes, also a revelation of French food culture. And on every corner of this beautiful, gourmet country between the Rhone, the Southern Alps and the Mediterranean there is an oil mill where you can buy the famous southern French olive oil, which is difficult to obtain in Germany. The best is said to come from Nyons, where it has its own appellation contrôlée for the famous black Tanche olive. Not to forget the countless wineries, the small farms where you can buy fresh goat cheese, the first asparagus and fresh strawberries.

And in every larger town there is a market at least once a week where local producers offer their goods and where you can't get enough of it. With each visit, the supply that is transported home by car grows. The most important reason why I don't like traveling by plane. There is only enough space in the suitcase for at most a single bottle of olive oil and if it bursts and leaks as a result of rough handling at the airport, that would be a very unpleasant mishap.

If, under the spell of these impressions, you read an article that recently appeared on Axis (Meat and milk without animals? Don't dismiss it straight away!), the message formulated there seems a bit bizarre. The report advocates artificial meat and artificial milk from the bioreactor and declares traditional, rural agriculture to be phased out. After reading the headline, I initially just read the comments, as I always do when I prefer not to notice an article. I am committed to repressing things that are not good for me, even if psychologists think that is wrong. And yes, I also own up to my neuroses.

But then I read the report. One of the most important theses of the article: Synthetically produced meat is real meat and should therefore be treated and valued equally. “If the stuff from the bioreactor tastes like a steak, looks like a steak, feels and smells like a steak, then there is no rational argument not to accept it as a steak.” The same applies to artificially produced milk.

The fact that the German dairy company Hochland is among the investors in the Israeli artificial milk company Remilk says nothing and will not deprive the “Black Forest farmer” of her sleep. The former meat product producer Rügenwalder Mühle also made a lot of noise about its vegan substitute products and advertised it with sayings like “Gender is like sausage without meat”, but sales have recently plummeted. Apparently the woke strategy didn't work.

What I have so far consumed as a plant-based vegan meat substitute, for testing reasons and with great reluctance, had nothing remotely to do with meat or with the products that people tried to imitate with a lot of chemicals. I haven't tasted synthetic meat from the bioreactor yet. Such “meat” already exists, and it may be that at some point it will be possible to grow clumps of fiber that resemble meat in texture and taste at reasonable cost and in marketable quantities.

But a nice roast (see above) is much more than just a lump of fiber. It is a complex interplay of the genetic makeup of each animal, which is also the result of centuries of breeding efforts, its lifestyle, food and, if one considers the example of Japanese Kobe cattle (in whose stables classical music is sometimes played), the direct attention from the respective animal owners in the socio-cultural context of a long tradition. Does anyone believe that the textural and taste diversity cannot only be ignored?
We eat due to biochemical need. Not due to ideology, politics and religion, but due to the fact that our metabolism is the deciding factor that rules what is healthy and good for us and what not. What happens inside cells and in the metabolical context, is biochemistry. What happens outside of cells and the metabolism, is ideology and power politics to gain control over people. Every species has its species-adequate diet that supports its health and fostering. Violate this diet, and this species gets ill, and shortens its life span. That simple and factual it is. Zero room for ideology and politics.

Meat consist of such an enormous diversity of different molecule classes, of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, fatty acids of very specific and different qualities, different tissues, complex molecules forming further structures, that it is so far impossible to copy even just one single sort of meat on a 1:1 basis in the lab. The nutrient density and nutrient mix is different from real meat. Take cattle, and feed it with (species-adequate) grass, take the same cattle and feed it with (species-inadequate) soy and corn, and you get very different mixture of fatty acids in its fat cells and milk. If already the diet with oen and the same animal makes a material, health-deciding difference, how can one dare to think one can recreate the complexity of the essence of meat in the lab...??? And thats why I have changed my mind. In earlier years I would have said I would be willing to try lab meat. But I now say: no, never. Give me our species-adequate diet. The original - not the broken, corrupted copy.

If it were simply looks and nthat w elike the taste, then even a marcipane potatoe or marcipane steak made by famous company Niederegger would be a "potatoe", would be "meat". Obviously nobody eats a marcipane steak praliné and claims he is eating meat. Why would you claim that oat milk or soy milk is "milk" then? That lab meat is "meat"? Its part of the defition and meaning of the terms "meat" and "milk" that both are of animal origin. Real, living animal origin.

Reality stands in the way of modern revolutionists trying to replace everything. Thats why they want to claim dominance over redefining terms and meaning of words and terminology, and want to alter reality perception, even want to enforce that everybody has to comply with their new relabelings, and if he does not, he gets sanctioned, economically destroyed, even criminalised. Want to control the people? Control the language before anything else. Its about deconstructing reality, to take away from people every possibility to orientate themselves, to stand on a solid basis to make their own conclusions and choices and decisions. Control the language, then you can label even dirt as somehting healthy to eat. Orwell had so much to say about this topic alone: the importance of controlling language.

If it is completely man-made - dont eat it. If it is highyl industrially processed, dont eat it. If it is an artificially created copy of something from nature - dont eat it. You get the idea. We are biochemical carnivores, and pragmatic omnivores. We should stay with the first alone, if we can. Its better for our health, and life expectancy.

Last edited by Skybird; 04-08-24 at 04:15 AM.
Old 04-08-24, 12:32 PM   #254
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

I have a small setback from cheesecake BUT a very small ��.. back on track tomorrow.

Marie Curie

Last edited by Gerald; 04-08-24 at 12:33 PM. Reason: typo
Old 04-08-24, 02:06 PM   #255
Skybird
Soaring

You must swell in hell , no doubt.