Closed Thread

Old 05-22-17, 03:10 PM   #2941
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Well it had to be spelled out given the outrageous stuff some people here seem to believe.
If irony would hurt, the screams would echo in eternity.

Old 05-22-17, 04:27 PM   #2942
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

@August
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
stolen tv show clip
Are you accusing me of stealing the image I posted, or are you just flinging mud?
Old 05-22-17, 06:18 PM   #2943
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
@August

Are you accusing me of stealing the image I posted, or are you just flinging mud?
Do you have a receipt for that internet meme sir?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 05-22-17, 08:47 PM   #2944
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Back on topic, please.
Old 05-23-17, 10:07 AM   #2945
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Awesome article!

Quote:
Donald Trump Has Done An Amazing Job At His Most Important Job

Kurt Schlichter
|
Posted: May 22, 2017 12:01 AM

Looking at it objectively, as a guy who opposed Trump until he dispatched Ted Cruz, I have to consider all the facts and ponder the evidence carefully before awarding Donald Trump the grade of A+. He has done an incredible job of doing exactly what I had hoped he would do in the off chance he defeated that naggy harridan and her corps of gender indeterminate hipsters, coastal snobs, race hustlers, aspiring libfascists, media scum, and wussy pseudo-conservatives terrified that a Hillary loss would mean people might expect them to do more than wear bow ties and go on NPR to prattle about Burke in their high-pitched, nasal voices.

There can be no serious debate. Donald Trump has done a truly outstanding job of not being Hillary Clinton.

His not being Hillary Clinton was and remains my sole expectation of Donald Trump’s presidency. Nothing else matters in the end; it is enough that Trump foiled Felonia von Pantsuit’s creepy scheme to subjugate forever the deplorable mass of normal people she despises. The Obamacare repeal, tax reform, plus appointees of the quality of Gorsuch, Mattis and McMaster, and his lower court appointments – the inexplicable and damn-well-better-be-corrected-if-Trump-doesn’t-want-a conservative-rebellion omission of Justice Don Willett not withstanding – are merely icing on the red velvet cake of Trump’s not-being-Hillaryhood.

In fact, the only thing keeping me from giving him an A++ is that Trump has unforgivably failed to point toward his zipper and invite the liberal establishment and their panty-twisted Fredocon houseboyz to “Obstruct this!”
Read the rest at:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...t-job-n2330044

Old 05-24-17, 08:22 AM   #2946
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Back on topic, please.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-impeac...red-fbi-608708

Quote:
IMPEACHMENT
President Donald Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey is “much more serious” than Watergate and could arguably be enough to see him impeached now, says the historian who predicted the Republican’s shock election win.
It's time to admit it Mr Trump's tie is caught in a kites tail.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 05-24-17, 09:51 PM   #2947
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-impeac...red-fbi-608708

It's time to admit it Mr Trump's tie is caught in a kites tail.
There sure is an element of our society that wants us to believe that but so far their evidence is limited to smoke, mirrors and wishful thinking.

Old 05-25-17, 06:39 AM   #2948
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Trumpo's proposed budget is finally a small step in the right direction. Cut taxes, cut entitlement spending, cut more fat from the hundreds of bloated govt agencies, cut the deficit. If only it would cut defense spending, we could see another golden era of US economics.
Old 05-25-17, 08:55 AM   #2949
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

There is a serious, real problem with the Trump Budget: faulty math on a "yuuuuge" scale:

https://qz.com/990790/how-to-find-th...trumps-budget/

https://www.theatlantic.com/business...coring/527901/

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ath-error.html

This has been a consistent pattern of the Trump administration and, perhaps, its greatest problem. There appears to be a tendency in the Trump circle to try to tailor whatever the issue may be (budget, foreign policy, immigration, etc.) not to the facts in play, but, rather to the campaign rhetoric of Trump in 2016. There is no doubt many of the promises and declarations of Trump had no real basis in the reality of the various issues and conditions and, certainly, the campaign bombast was made from a state of very little actual knowledge by Trump and associates. The result is a very difficult attempt to meld the concerns of those who know better with those who know close to nothing and are operating from a position of ideology instead of practical reality. Because of this dichotomy, I don't really think the upset over the direction of the 'Trump Agenda' is warranted, at this point, since it is highly likely very little of it will see enactment in its current, original form. As a point of reference, the inability of the Trump camp to actually enact any of their proposals such as immigration, healthcare, etc., without opposition, not only from the 'usual suspects', but, also, from prominent members of his own party, indicates the rhetoric of Trump the candidate will probably not become the actual accomplishments of Trump the 'POTUS'...

<O>
Old 05-25-17, 09:25 AM   #2950
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

The r/TrumpCriticizesTrump subreddit is starting to become more and more entertaining to read.

In a nutshell: For every Trump action there is a (past) Trump tweet criticizing that action
Old 05-25-17, 10:21 AM   #2951
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

I'm wondering if there is a problem with the Trump administration regarding intelligence and the leaking of said material.

Quote:
Police investigating the Manchester Arena bomb attack have stopped sharing information with the US after leaks to the media, the BBC understands.
UK officials were outraged when photos appearing to show debris from the attack appeared in the New York Times.
It came after the name of bomber Salman Abedi was leaked to US media just hours after the attack, which killed 22 - including children - and injured 64.
Theresa May is to raise concerns with Donald Trump at a Nato meeting later.
Greater Manchester Police hopes to resume normal intelligence relationships - a two-way flow of information - soon but is currently "furious", the BBC understands.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40040210

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 05-25-17, 11:04 AM   #2952
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

IMO the New York Times would love to pin it on the Trump. But in this case the New York Times makes absolutley no mention of recieving any information from the White House or U.S. Officials. What the article does go on to say is the information the New York Times recieved was distributed by British Officials. My guess is New York Times knew someone in the UK intel department who had access to the file and emailed the already analyzed photographs.

Id find that disposal analyst Michael C. L. Johnson and see what he knows about it.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-25-17 at 11:17 AM.
Old 05-25-17, 11:04 AM   #2953
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
I'm wondering if there is a problem with the Trump administration regarding intelligence and the leaking of said material.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40040210

That's a good question. I'm puzzled about the situation; I've gone back and looked at some of the photos that may be in question and I am not sure what exactly the security issues are; they appear to be not much more than what one sees in other such "crime scene" photos. At first, I thought perhaps the photos were of a more graphic nature, showing carnage at some level, but, from what I've seen, they don't rise to that level at all. Here, in the US, there is a sort of self-censorship in the mainstream print media on even printing overtly gory or sensationalist pictures and a high degree of care is taken not to step on investigative toes in these sorts of matters; the restrictions are even greater for televised media, where there are regulatory restraints on the content of news reportage; as an example, TV news reporting of the 9/11 tragedy in the US, by US TV media, was far less graphic than the coverage of foreign outlets; I recall watching the news feeds of the local Asian and Spanish language stations and seeing live coverage not shown on the US channels. So, I don't think the problem is necessarily the NY Times photos...

Since the embargo appears to be between the US-UK intelligence/law enforcement communities, the issue seems to be more in the realm of internal practice than public appearances. Given how Trump allegedly disclosed highly sensitive intelligence sources in his meeting with the Russians a little while back, could it be the UK, in addition to the previously reported Israeli contacts, was one of those sources compromised by Trump's disclosures? Otherwise, it seems odd for the UK PM to be so publicly and forcefully vocal about the issue...

<O>
Old 05-25-17, 11:16 AM   #2954
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Poor Trump has so many arrows in him ... what's one more.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 05-25-17, 11:21 AM   #2955
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
... it seems odd for the UK PM to be so publicly and forcefully vocal about the issue...
<O>
Might be because the leak was on her side of the pond as the NYTs article seems to imply, first rule of politics block and divert blame. Could also be that the NYT ticked off the BBC by jumping the gun and published the photos first. Or just an attempt to embarass the Donald at the NATO flag raising picnic. Could be anything really, we only know what we're told.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-25-17 at 11:30 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter