Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-16-18, 09:29 AM   #16
ChrisTayeb
Watch

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0
Icon9

The decision to change the embassy's location is really not that important it was meant to be taken someday anyway, but that keep stirring up the mess the Middle East is already in, and as a consequence death toll increases.
Could've been avoided seriously, but at the end of day, what happens there just shows you that there are powerful Countries who take whatever decision and make things as they see fit, and a bunch of Nations who watch and barely declare what they really think because they are powerless.
It's sad to see diplomacy being so useless
ChrisTayeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-18, 10:34 AM   #17
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Honestly said I think the city of Jerusalem should be evacuated (and those wanting to stay should stay at their own cost), and then a sufficiently huge and dirty nuclear bomb should be dropped on it and making it all an unaccessible, flat glas desert for the next thousand generations.
Nothing good has ever come from this damn place, and never will. The stage was set 3000 b.C, and the drama started playing 1000 b.C - . Are 5000 years of madness not enough?

Apparently not.

And Islam - Muhammad has not set foot into the city once. Not even once. He wanted it because it was what the Jews wanted, and so he wanted to take it away from them. He hated Jews since they brought a massive humiliation over him - the pharisees demonstrating to him how little he indeed knew when he choosed to challenge them on their own intellectual grounds. He never forgave that "offence", his inferiority was not his mistake, of course, it was THEIR mistake, and he never drawed the logical conseqeunce: getting the education and learning what he was missing. Its pretty much like that until today with the Islamic world and its relation to the rest of the world: always demands and claims, and where the Muslim world is impotent in knowledge and capability, and stagnates in self-induced paralysis for centuries - its always the others they accuse for it. Becasue themselves, they are perfect. Allah wants it so.

Instead he started trying to wipe out Jewish tribes and at least opress them. Thats where the essential antisemitic hate of Islam for Jews is coming from - hurt narcissism of one megalomaniac man who is dead since over one and a half millenium. The story of Muhammad riding on a horse into heaven, is just a most obvious strawman "argument" to get the Muslim crowd rallying around the green flag. Muhammad never was in Jerusalem.

Airbags. Opens with a loud bang at even the slightest stroke - but nothing but empty air inside. Hot air at best.

The Judaic claim for the place ranks not much higher in my appreciation. I refuse to care for it.

Jerusalem should be destroyed and taken away from everybody. Nothing good has ever come from it, and never will. It will always remain to be a cause of hate, war, and overcooking emotions. It will only stir irrationality, and will always bring out the worst in man. To hell with this hellhole that it is.
Old 05-17-18, 04:32 PM   #18
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

An itchy nose can ruin your fake news photo op
https://streamable.com/f50gf

Last edited by em2nought; 05-17-18 at 04:33 PM. Reason: gotta mention fake news
em2nought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-18, 06:19 PM   #19
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Daniel is a hard book to read or understand ... What does 70 weeks mean? What does the commandment to restore and build Jerusalem mean?
I understand what the Messiah the Prince means ... Can only mean Jesus.

What does threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off ... 3 and 1/2 is the second part of the tribulations perhaps ...
Leading me to believe that these are the end times or at least shall we say the signs of the end times the rest is in the Book of Daniel.

This vision has been sealed

Daniel 9:24-26 King James Version (KJV)
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins,
and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah
the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy
the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Daniel 12: 8-10

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Last edited by Mr Quatro; 05-17-18 at 06:34 PM.
Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote