Closed Thread

Old 11-18-20, 02:31 PM   #11416
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Almost every fact check of what the Donald has said is false. If Trump is so dedicated to help his "friends" with oil, why does he sell the lease to China.
He just wants to destroy all that others built up before, scorched earth policy on his way out.
He's CRAZY, man ! He's crazeeey!

Old 11-18-20, 03:15 PM   #11417
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

^

@Rockstar no angels anywhere i know, but Trump just implementing what others decided before? ... no, he wants to p.. off everyone who is not one of his yes-men, this is a personal thing for him.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 11-18-20, 03:18 PM   #11418
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Are you like me ?

Where you are divided into two parts

The first one is saying to you, what evil thing Trump may come up with, while the other side say...cool down..yes Trump may yell on his way out of the White house, but that's all.

Markus
Old 11-18-20, 03:28 PM   #11419
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

He may be on the way out but he'll never concede and will continue to attack for years to come.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 11-18-20, 03:42 PM   #11420
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
He may be on the way out but he'll never concede and will continue to attack for years to come.
Al Gore didnt concede until the day before the electors met when it became obvious to Al they didnt give a rats patoot about the hanging chad.

As for this election. The voter fraud conspiracy will be just as useful to Republicans as the collusion conspiracy was to the Democrats in terms of swaying voter opinion. You say for years to come, I'll give it until November 8th 2022. Since this election was fairly close I dont think there will be any 'mandates' proclaimed and pushed through by Democrats this time around. In fact I'd wager Schumer, Polosi, Schiff and whats her face will probably be laying pretty low trying to stay out of sight out of mind for the next two years.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 11-18-20, 04:20 PM   #11421
Buddahaid

True for the GOP but Trump will not fade away and bleat about the massive voter fraud forever.

David Bowie
Old 11-18-20, 04:24 PM   #11422
Catfish

Not if there's forensic evidence.

Old 11-18-20, 04:27 PM   #11423
Buddahaid

He doesn't need evidence. He has his belief he was cheated which is all he needs.

David Bowie
Old 11-18-20, 05:09 PM   #11424
Catfish

What i meant is that forensic evidence may also put him into jail, and either make him shut up, or a martyr.

Old 11-18-20, 07:11 PM   #11425
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^

@Rockstar no angels anywhere i know, but Trump just implementing what others decided before? ... no, he wants to p.. off everyone who is not one of his yes-men, this is a personal thing for him.

Congress is the one who lifted the oil export ban. Congress is the one that approved the opening of ANWR area 1002. The executive branch authorizes the department responsible for enforcement to make what the representatives of 'we the people' want to happen. And I do use that term 'we the people' loosely. As this thread exposes most dont have a clue what their representatives are doing nor do they seem to care. Conspiracies theories and regurgitating the latest gossip of he said she said or hair comb over's are apparently much more important.

Last edited by Rockstar; 11-18-20 at 07:24 PM.
Old 11-18-20, 09:26 PM   #11426
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Stop the presses! I forgot, I think Gore actually conceded the election soon after the initial results. But later changed his mind, lawyer-ed up and kept filing protests until the Supreme court told him to pack sand. It wasn't until the 13th of December that he conceded for a second time for the same election.

Another kewl story. President Andrew Jackson shot a man in the head and killed him after the man had published slanderous remarks about Jackson's wife. Ahh the good ol'days. lol

Old 11-18-20, 10:50 PM   #11427
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

No such thing as voter fraud, nope.

Quote:
Two Los Angeles men have been charged with voter fraud after attempting to submit 8,000 ballot applications for nonexistent or deceased voters.Hawthorne, California, mayoral candidate Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Montenegro, 53, and Marcos Raul Arevalo, 34, planned the effort in an attempt to help Montenegro win his bid for mayor, Los Angeles District attorney announced Tuesday.
The county is accusing Montenegro of submitting more than 8,000 fraudulent ballot applications on behalf of "fictitious, nonexistent or deceased" voters between July 1 and Oct. 15 of this year, according to a felony complaint.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...t-applications

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 11-19-20, 03:32 AM   #11428
Catfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
[...]
Another kewl story. President Andrew Jackson shot a man in the head and killed him after the man had published slanderous remarks about Jackson's wife. Ahh the good ol'days. lol
Today the president plays golf four times a week and actively hinders to implement measures with now 1869 deaths per day. That's progress

Good that the states gave up on Trump's advice and do something themselves.

Old 11-19-20, 04:02 AM   #11429
Catfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Congress is the one who lifted the oil export ban. Congress is the one that approved the opening of ANWR area 1002. The executive branch authorizes the department responsible for enforcement to make what the representatives of 'we the people' want to happen. And I do use that term 'we the people' loosely. As this thread exposes most dont have a clue what their representatives are doing nor do they seem to care. Conspiracies theories and regurgitating the latest gossip of he said she said or hair comb over's are apparently much more important.
Seems to be right, though i would deny the US congress expertise on that matter. There is no doubt why this was being announced and done right now by Trump. Hoping to get Alaskan voters for him while promising economical boost, but did not help much it seems.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...rilling-397006

It is about spreading chaos, desinformation

"President Donald Trump is trying to turn America’s free and fair election into a muddled mess of misinformation, specious legal claims and baseless attacks on the underpinnings of the nation’s democracy. The resulting chaos and confusion that has created isn’t the byproduct of Trump’s strategy following his defeat to Democrat Joe Biden. The chaos and confusion is the strategy.
Trump’s blizzard of attacks on the election are allowing him to sow discontent and doubt among his most loyal supporters, leaving many with the false impression that he is the victim of fraudulent voting." It is all about his ego.
https://apnews.com/article/election-...b077d25f63d2f9

Regarding Alaska, the whole region is a mere no-man's-land when it comes to seismic exploration and to come to grips where the oil is, if there is some at all. Besides there is not exactly a shortage of oil to expect in the next decades, at the moment all sit on their oil and cannot sell it, it is not just because of Corona but because of a general excess capacity. Russia's economy is amost crumbling because of low oil prices, as are other oil-exporting nations.

My personal gripe is making the rest of natural refuges available for industrial exploitation, thus destroying it to make money. Not only in Alaska of course.

Last edited by Catfish; 11-19-20 at 09:40 AM.
Old 11-19-20, 05:23 PM   #11430
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

I told you it would be fun to watch Giuliani in action,lol

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...cuD?li=BBnbfcL

Al Capone
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter