SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-18-08, 08:27 PM   #76
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 111
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriller2
This is the most realistic clouds and sunsetsky i have seen in SH4 yet, a true masterpiece Wclear!
I always wanted to you collection of PE and the advantages of EE, and then produced a PE5.0.

I also want to improve a lot, but my bad English is very difficult to make it, so I think I want to communicate with you, and then you solve. Because your English si very well, so you can ask other friends to resolve together. OK?
W_clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-08, 08:34 PM   #77
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivank
would you say this is more an Atlantic mod over a pacific mod?
Run for atlantic the mission of the Environmental MOD, the need to a little adjust for the E5.0.
Old 10-19-08, 02:17 AM   #78
TopcatWA
Navy Dude

Downloads: 36
Default Bug In Enviromental 5.0

I think I have found a bug in Enviromental 5.0. installation sequence when running RFB with RSRDC mods. Since I have installed the mod (as per instructions i.e. last to be installed), I have no control over my diving depth. As soon as I dive I go straight to the bottom & cannot even surface. It just keeps on going down until the sub implodes.
This hiccup has only started to happen since installing this mod. Enviromental 4.5 which I had before this ran fine.

Any comments please

P.S. Since posting I have tried installing it prior to installing the RFB & RSRDC mods & this gives me back my diving controls.
03.Sobers_Better_Rocks & Sand
04.Small_Nav_Tools_w_Chrono
05.Brit_MkVIII_US_Mk28_Torps
06.ROW Sound effects.v.9/Enviromental 5.0
O/S Win10 Pro 64-Bit/Intel 64xQuad Core
CPU i7-4790+3.60 Ghz 32gig RAM
nVidia GeForce GTX-1650 Ti

Last edited by TopcatWA; 10-19-08 at 02:34 AM.
TopcatWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-08, 03:04 AM   #79
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddals
I think I have found a bug in Enviromental 5.0. installation sequence when running RFB with RSRDC mods. Since I have installed the mod (as per instructions i.e. last to be installed), I have no control over my diving depth. As soon as I dive I go straight to the bottom & cannot even surface. It just keeps on going down until the sub implodes.
This hiccup has only started to happen since installing this mod. Enviromental 4.5 which I had before this ran fine.

Any comments please

P.S. Since posting I have tried installing it prior to installing the RFB & RSRDC mods & this gives me back my diving controls.
Sorry!
I forgot that,(# 3 Submarines Splash Sound --- for REL_TMO_15)
.but you can continue to use the # 1 E5.0 Install main.
Also please tell me what you have to run the submarine?
Old 10-19-08, 04:18 AM   #80
SpeedyPC
Officer

Downloads: 67

W_Clear,

I just cannot believe how much work you have created this new Environment v5.0 mod cause you have given me great a enjoyable moment of my life, why? I just LOVE the beautiful sun rise in the morning and the great beautiful sunset in the afternoon when looking at both sun rise and sunset it like a REAL holiday.

Keep up your great work W_Clear............sob! sob! this a great mod just like a real holiday
SpeedyPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-08, 05:17 AM   #81
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyPC
W_Clear,

I just cannot believe how much work you have created this new Environment v5.0 mod cause you have given me great a enjoyable moment of my life, why? I just LOVE the beautiful sun rise in the morning and the great beautiful sunset in the afternoon when looking at both sun rise and sunset it like a REAL holiday.

Keep up your great work W_Clear............sob! sob! this a great mod just like a real holiday
Your happiness is my happiness too. Thanks
Old 10-19-08, 05:54 AM   #82
kriller2
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_clear
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriller2
This is the most realistic clouds and sunsetsky i have seen in SH4 yet, a true masterpiece Wclear!
I always wanted to you collection of PE and the advantages of EE, and then produced a PE5.0.

I also want to improve a lot, but my bad English is very difficult to make it, so I think I want to communicate with you, and then you solve. Because your English si very well, so you can ask other friends to resolve together. OK?
Hi Wclear, yes I will do my best to work with you and improve on your work for PE5

Real Environment mod

and Pacific Enviroments 4 mod
kriller2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-08, 05:56 AM   #83
TopcatWA
Navy Dude

Quote:
Quote:

Any comments please

Sorry!
The list of mods I am running is shown as part of my signature below. The E.5.0 mod in this install sequence is:
1.E5.0 Main install
2.Other Clouds
3.Ships Reflect
4.Depth Charge Sound.
(I did have sub splash sound but now removed it)

This setup seems to be running OK. Cheers.
Old 10-19-08, 06:06 AM   #84
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Any comments please

Sorry!
The list of mods I am running is shown as part of my sinature below. The mod in this install sequence seems to be running OK.
What do you run the level of the submarine?
Old 10-19-08, 07:13 AM   #85
TopcatWA
Navy Dude

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Any comments please

Sorry!
The list of mods I am running is shown as part of my sinature below. The mod in this install sequence seems to be running OK.
If I understand what you are asking is what class of submarine. At present I'm running a Balao sub.
Old 10-19-08, 09:25 PM   #86
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Any comments please

Sorry!

If I understand what you are asking is what class of submarine. At present I'm running a Balao sub.
You can download it cover of your SH4/Data/Submarine/NSS_Balao,at last.Try again.

http://rapidshare.com/files/15569278...Balao.rar.html
Old 10-20-08, 12:47 AM   #87
dcb
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 544

Hi W_clear. Your latest mod is fantastic The most realistic water I saw in this sim.
The only problem I encountered is the fact that, in my install, Env5.0 brings detection distances (both AI and own sub) down to the original values of SH4, near 9 kms, instead of the 16+ kms instated by the latest patches.
Is this as designed? If yes, what should I do to bring detection back to the 16 kms that are native for the game, and still enjoy the other features of your mod?
Thanks in advance.
dcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-08, 01:57 AM   #88
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcb
Hi W_clear. Your latest mod is fantastic The most realistic water I saw in this sim.
The only problem I encountered is the fact that, in my install, Env5.0 brings detection distances (both AI and own sub) down to the original values of SH4, near 9 kms, instead of the 16+ kms instated by the latest patches.
Is this as designed? If yes, what should I do to bring detection back to the 16 kms that are native for the game, and still enjoy the other features of your mod?
Thanks in advance.
I have this problem is more respect for the original. I can not change it. Sorry!
Old 10-20-08, 03:55 AM   #89
ncorpuz34
A-ganger

Downloads: 118

Excellent work W_Clear! Your water and cloud effects adds a whole new world of immersion to this game. Because of you, kriller2 and the other great modders here, I frequently use 1x TC, turn the volume up on my 7.1, lock to external cam and just enjoy the sound and waves on my 30" Gateway XHD3000.

IM pretty sure it's not just me, but who else uses this game as a screensaver?! =P Again great work!
Here are some teaser pics to show people who haven't downloaded this mod or any other environmental mod yet:

Surface Deck gun attack

EE5 with elements of PE4 fire/smoke effects

Love the new "bluer" color. Make it really seem like a deep blue ocean

Night attack

Surfacing

Moonlight

Sunset pics never get old. =)
ncorpuz34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-08, 06:51 PM   #90
silent killer
Soundman

Downloads: 49