SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-12-14, 07:33 AM   #1
swampy
Torpedoman

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 0

A small example of the tests:http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ostcount=11616
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++[/QUOTE]

Wow that looks amazing. I been away from SH3 for a long while waiting for a 1920x1080 mod.
Could you please post a list of the mods you have installed?
swampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-14, 12:11 PM   #2
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Downloads: 80

Hi swampy
Name of the configuration of my mods you will not say anything, as the bulk of all of them converted in its sole discretion and renamed. This GUI for GWX, it's the only thing I can say. Everything else I will describe one of these days in the renewal theme and adding references.
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Ahnenerbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-14, 10:50 PM   #3
ChaosDuck7
Loader

Downloads: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
Over the weekend, just lay out the final version of GUI (finished testing), everything will be divided as desired use. Everything will work, and ctrl + t too. In previous versions, I do not attach a file Commands_en.cfg (recalled much later), so some of the commands do not work. Sorry for the inconvenience, the new version has been tested and packed everything works perfectly. The update will be in this post. A small example of the tests:http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ostcount=11616
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++
Awesome, cant wait!
ChaosDuck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-14, 12:02 AM   #4
ChaosDuck7
Loader

So was there a conflict with using SH3 commander with this mod?
Old 11-13-14, 02:41 PM   #5
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Hello everyone !!
To ChaosDuck7. In Friday, that is tomorrow (in my time zone), I will update the post with the new reference to the final version. I will try to do for the vanilla version and GWX with some additions in the form of options.
It's all right, with the SH3 Commander is no problem, the reason somewhere (as he wrote makman) in conflict d3d9.dll with some texture units. I myself to some extent come to this conclusion, but still trying to identify exactly which models have involvement in the CTD. But I am afraid that there may be more than expected, and so the search will be meaningless and endless. In this situation can perhaps help Seeadler (creator d3d9.dll).
To Makman. I am grateful for the help and I'm not opposed to developments of this GUI used anywhere and by anyone. Moreover, I have a few things which wanted to use, but they did not want to work, although it did correctly (I think). And the two of you can discuss some aspects of the application of some new features and amenities, if you do not mind.
In general, until tomorrow .......
Thank you all !!
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Old 11-15-14, 02:38 AM   #6
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
It's all right, with the SH3 Commander is no problem, the reason somewhere (as he wrote makman) in conflict d3d9.dll with some texture units. I myself to some extent come to this conclusion, but still trying to identify exactly which models have involvement in the CTD. But I am afraid that there may be more than expected, and so the search will be meaningless and endless. In this situation can perhaps help Seeadler (creator d3d9.dll).
it is more possible the reason of the ctd to be a fault at the models and not at the d3d9.dll.
does your mod runs ok on a stock unmodded sh3 ?

Quote:
.... I have a few things which wanted to use, but they did not want to work, although it did correctly (I think). And the two of you can discuss some aspects of the application of some new features and amenities, if you do not mind.
In general, until tomorrow .......
Thank you all !!
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++
yes , send me your ideas and only the necessary files (i can't run on that high resolution) and ,maybe , i will be able to figure it out through the files

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-14, 11:06 AM   #7
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Default Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final

Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final

Update theme. Go to the first page .....

++Ahnenerbe++

Old 11-15-14, 11:59 AM   #8
lecrop
Watch

Downloads: 62

Amazing work, congratulations
lecrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-14, 02:21 PM   #9
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
it is more possible the reason of the ctd to be a fault at the models and not at the d3d9.dll.
does your mod runs ok on a stock unmodded sh3 ?

yes , send me your ideas and only the necessary files (i can't run on that high resolution) and ,maybe , i will be able to figure it out through the files
Hello Makman !!
Here's one of the things that interests me ..... It's in the inset screens periscopes and uzo buttons / switches for opening / closing the torpedo tubes, so to speak, that it was at hand. I understand that separately for each pipe is not done, and option 2 (see screenshot) also will not work the way it works on the screen attack map in TDC. But option 1 so do not give any results except animation buttons. After all the manipulations in menu_1024_768.ini and Commands_en.cfg torpedo tubes can not be opened. What can you suggest on this issue?
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Old 11-16-14, 11:59 AM   #10
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Hello Makman !!
Here's one of the things that interests me ..... It's in the inset screens periscopes and uzo buttons / switches for opening / closing the torpedo tubes, so to speak, that it was at hand. I understand that separately for each pipe is not done, and option 2 (see screenshot) also will not work the way it works on the screen attack map in TDC. But option 1 so do not give any results except animation buttons. After all the manipulations in menu_1024_768.ini and Commands_en.cfg torpedo tubes can not be opened. What can you suggest on this issue?
++ Ahnenerbe ++
hello Ahnenerbe,

i can't understand exactly the meaning of your post but ,from an overall reading, i am guessing that you are running after a fixed button for opening the selected tubes ?
in other words , you want to attach the ''open tube'' command of WeaponsOfficer to the ,for example, periscope's page ?

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-14, 10:10 PM   #11
ChaosDuck7
Loader

Awesome work. I just quickly tested it and everything seems much better. Control T works now and I love the new redesigned GUI (depth under keel button, gramophone, etc.)

Just a question.

How do I remove that ship recognition side panel? Is there a way to do it?

If not, its not even a big deal anymore since it seems to work much better now. Id just rather have only one recognition manual (the stock one), so I am able to directly send data to the notepad for the TDC.

Also that SH3 Commander folder thats included. Should that be activated in JGSME as well? Im assuming activate it AFTER the GUI final?
Old 11-16-14, 03:57 AM   #12
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDuck7 View Post
Awesome work. I just quickly tested it and everything seems much better. Control T works now and I love the new redesigned GUI (depth under keel button, gramophone, etc.)

Just a question.

How do I remove that ship recognition side panel? Is there a way to do it?

If not, its not even a big deal anymore since it seems to work much better now. Id just rather have only one recognition manual (the stock one), so I am able to directly send data to the notepad for the TDC.

Also that SH3 Commander folder thats included. Should that be activated in JGSME as well? Im assuming activate it AFTER the GUI final?
Hi ChaosDuck7
Here for you removed the manual in menu_1024_768.ini, further himself daring RecManualPanel folder from the folder Gui (in mods) and all its contents. Enjoy ....
Folder SH3 Commander connects to the main folder SH3 Commander, did not lay down in it, and unite. No layers of logs using JGSME also to do.
All the data that you are using the devices bushings AOB, will be visible in Notepad after you pressing in the same notebook tick.
++Ahnenerbe++

Old 11-16-14, 01:11 PM   #13
ChaosDuck7
Loader

Quote:
Hi ChaosDuck7
Here for you removed the manual in menu_1024_768.ini, further himself daring RecManualPanel folder from the folder Gui (in mods) and all its contents. Enjoy ....
Folder SH3 Commander connects to the main folder SH3 Commander, did not lay down in it, and unite. No layers of logs using JGSME also to do.
All the data that you are using the devices bushings AOB, will be visible in Notepad after you pressing in the same notebook tick.
++Ahnenerbe++
Awesome, thanks a lot!

Also I just noticed that when I submerge, there is an orange arrow marker that shows where my sub is in the "F12" view. Did your mod add this? If so, its a nice touch!

Also, a small bug I noticed. If you click your watch officer while you are on the deck (F4 view), the camera goes a bit crazy and jumps about 10 feet above the deck. The only way to get it back into position is to use the arrow keys to manually move it. Not a big problem at all though as long as you dont click the watch officer!
Old 12-13-14, 05:10 PM   #14
jscharpf
Frogman

Downloads: 294

Can anyone tell me where to find the AOB calculator disk? It goes missing as soon as I install this WideGui mod. Below is my mod set. It has been rock solid for months. Now I want to add the wide screen mod. When I do everything looks great but the AOB disk is nowhere, if I move my mouse down or anywhere it does not appear as is shown in the examples.

Is one of my mods below incompatible with the WideGui mod?

GWX - Merged Campaign
GWX - Main movie - 'Das Boot'
GWX 3 Wilhemshafen,St Naz,Schluese and xtra ships V6
GWX_DFa-Flag&Pens_2010
LifeBoats&Debris_v4
TMTv2+ThomsensShips v4.4 for GWX3+Xtra ships
OLC 'Gold' MkII ~ Option 3 ~ Environment with EDE and GUI
OLC 'Gold' MkII ~ MkIId Update (Enable After MkIIc)
OLC 'Gold' MkII ~ Flat Sun Fix
ACM Reloaded for OLC 'Gold' MkII
Thomsen's Sound Pack V3.2cg
FM_NewInterior v2.1D
FM_NI_Fix_for_ACM_Reloaded
Torpedo damage Final ver2.0
ACM Lite Map
b25_Louder_Diesels

EDIT: To verify that it isn't the OLC and ACM mods, here is a "fresh" install still no AOB disk

GWX - 16km Atmosphere
GWX - Enhanced Damage Effects
GWX - Merged Campaign
GWX - Open Hatch Mod
GWX_DFa-Flag&Pens_2010
LifeBoats&Debris_v4
JeffsBetterTorpedoes
FM_NewInterior v2.1D
b25_Louder_Diesels

Last edited by jscharpf; 12-13-14 at 05:54 PM.
jscharpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-14, 07:28 AM   #15
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscharpf View Post
Can anyone tell me where to find the AOB calculator disk? It goes missing as soon as I install this WideGui mod. Below is my mod set. It has been rock solid for months. Now I want to add the wide screen mod. When I do everything looks great but the AOB disk is nowhere, if I move my mouse down or anywhere it does not appear as is shown in the examples.

Is one of my mods below incompatible with the WideGui mod?

GWX - Merged Campaign
GWX 3 Wilhemshafen,St Naz,Schluese and xtra ships V6
GWX_DFa-Flag&Pens_2010
LifeBoats&Debris_v4
TMTv2+ThomsensShips v4.4 for GWX3+Xtra ships
OLC 'Gold' MkII ~ Option 3 ~ Environment with EDE and GUI
OLC 'Gold' MkII ~ MkIId Update (Enable After MkIIc)
OLC 'Gold' MkII ~ Flat Sun Fix
ACM Reloaded for OLC 'Gold' MkII
FM_NewInterior v2.1D
FM_NI_Fix_for_ACM_Reloaded
ACM Lite Map
b25_Louder_Diesels

EDIT: To verify that it isn't the OLC and ACM mods, here is a "fresh" install still no AOB disk

GWX - 16km Atmosphere
GWX - Enhanced Damage Effects
GWX - Merged Campaign
GWX - Open Hatch Mod
GWX_DFa-Flag&Pens_2010
LifeBoats&Debris_v4
JeffsBetterTorpedoes
FM_NewInterior v2.1D
b25_Louder_Diesels
Hello jscharpf
I apologize for the delay in answering, a lot of things out of the game ........
In order to be able to work with disks, you should click on the icon officer's on the weapon, then send the cursor to the edge of the screen upwards. All disks will appear one by one. AOB by Hitman will be activated after clicking on the icon officer's on the navigation.

++ Ahnenerbe ++