SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-29-08, 12:30 AM   #1
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 111
Uploads: 0
Default ==Environmental 4.4=========

Environment 4.4 for all versions

First of all completely settled 0 m wind speed of the wave structure,It is more reality.
When you compress time, you'll no longer be able to see the "plastic" and "Jelly".
4.4 adjust the volumetric fog, mist, the volume of 1.5 like at mountain's fog to up, I think it unrealistic, and the sea fog is different from the mountain fog.After adjusting thevolumetric fog, you can not see one college, one college fog, but you can feel that, the sky, the island when the vessel is implicit.After adjusting the volume of fog, you can not see one college, one college fog, but you can feel that, the sky, the island Sometimes clear, sometimes blurred.

Once again, adjust the 24-hour basic color of seawater, including the weather in different colors.Because E4.3 of the water is still too dark.
when i adjustment the wave of 15 meters wind speed.Not too big waves in the circumstances, the submarines have to make big ups and downs from top to bottom, and the spray splashing, and a splashing sound. I completed in E4.4 .

I strengthened all the ship's reflection,Seawater brighter.

Having adjusted the foams of 15 meters of wave, the present foam is more realistic.

Hope everybody like ti.Thanks.

Note: When you use this MOD,Please don't close the "volumetric fog".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adjust the structure of the clouds, the clouds more dynamic real.

the sky sometimes clear, sometimes blurred.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ship Sometimes Clear,

link:
Donwload

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E4.6 Adjust the color of the sunrise clouds wrong.Adjust the brightness of the sea at night.

http://files.filefront.com/Enviromental+46+modrar/;10333181;/fileinfo.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: When you use the environment MOD running game, please do not use more than 2048 X compressed time running game。 Effects of sea water will deteriorate。:hmm:
E4.7
New seafoam .New wave of wind speed 0 meters ,New color

http://files.filefront.com/Enviromental+47+modrar/;11467980;/fileinfo.html
0 m wind speed of waves.and new New underwater color(Look ---E49for47).
adjusted the boat underwater closer to reality, and adjusted the waves and reflection.
Increase the reflection of sunlight water,Adjusted
From 5:00 am to 12:00(12:00 to 18:00) of the water changes color, cloudy with sunny weather and the water color changes, the brightness of the evening moonlight.

E4.9 For 4.7
E4.8for4.7 has a mistake, the wind waves 8 meters have bug, I had Was amended in E4.9 For 4.7.

http://files.filefront.com/E49+For+47+modrar/;11670876;/fileinfo.html

More bright at night
More bright at night.

http://files.filefront.com/More+bright+at+nightrar/;11821728;/fileinfo.html
Installation sequence:
1--E4.6
2--E4.7
3--E4.9for4.7
4--More bright at night

Last edited by W_clear; 09-17-08 at 09:32 PM.
W_clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-08, 12:45 AM   #2
Hylander_1314
Sea Lord

Downloads: 139

That looks great! Got it downloaded, and am making a "b-line" back to port so I can load it up. The haze in the distance looks great the way the ship fades into it.

Thanks for the efforts!

---------------------

Hylander_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-08, 01:26 AM   #3
Will-Rommel
Chief

Downloads: 81

Beautiful colors!

So you added the submarine swing motion in this mod right? I mean, the pitch up and down? I hope so because i wanted to try this out!
Old 04-29-08, 01:35 AM   #4
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will-Rommel
Beautiful colors!

So you added the submarine swing motion in this mod right? I mean, the pitch up and down? I hope so because i wanted to try this out!
yes,the submarine swing motion in this mod .

Last edited by W_clear; 08-09-08 at 12:51 AM.
Old 04-29-08, 02:46 AM   #5
Vlad34
Mate

Downloads: 85

I thought I would stop by to see if you had uploaded this before I went to bed, and now that I see that you have I won't be able to go to sleep! This is just effin fantastic! Thanks for your time and effort (and for all those) who continually strive to make this game the best!

One question though, has the AI detection for both sub crew and opposing forces been tweaked at all in this release?
Vlad34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-08, 02:55 AM   #6
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad34
I thought I would stop by to see if you had uploaded this before I went to bed, and now that I see that you have I won't be able to go to sleep! This is just effin fantastic! Thanks for your time and effort (and for all those) who continually strive to make this game the best!

One question though, has the AI detection for both sub crew and opposing forces been tweaked at all in this release?
Havn't.
Because I adjust the AI too hard, and many people can not fight it. LOL.
Old 04-30-08, 09:30 AM   #7
pythos
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 46

Oh wow! This mod is gorgeous. I really like the "glassy" water when the wind is 0. From my understanding this was the most hazardous for a submarine to operate in. It also seems the wind sound has been increased cause I can hear the effect over the sea spray sound when the wind is 15KPS. Nice touch if you did that. The fog does not seem to go down to the surface which offers a strange effect. Does the fog ever reach the surface like on still calm conditions? If so, this mod is perfect.

Also, did you re-impliment lightning? I was doing a German mission and was very pleasantly suprised by a bolt of lightning!! Haven't seen it in the american career.

Thank you for the work. I wish I could contribute such for the comunity.
pythos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-08, 08:26 PM   #8
CaptainNemo
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 27

In this short video you can see the new enviromental mod 4.4 with our overworked roll behavior of the boats for our modpack "Fall of the rising sun".

Download:

http://85.25.133.181/FOTRS/Screens/Salmon_im_Sturm.WMV

CaptainNemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-08, 10:14 AM   #9
bammac3
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Thank You

Just a note to say I have been enjoying this mod. Man, when nights get dark....they get REALLY dark.....thank you for your efforts.

Bam
Old 05-05-08, 08:05 AM   #10
steinbeck
Frogman

Downloads: 808
download Link?

WEll, I've clicked on all i can think of to get the d/l link. Nothing! how do i d/l this please?

steinbeck.......
steinbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-08, 08:07 AM   #11
Syxx_Killer
Admiral

Downloads: 21

W_clear removed it because of an error. He's currently working on it.
Syxx_Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-08, 12:00 PM   #12
andycaccia
XO

Downloads: 261
Uploads: 2

Any news?
Old 05-05-08, 07:29 PM   #13
gimpy117
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 108

I get high 40 low 50 frames...(radeon 2600xt)

what's the fps hit on this???
Old 05-16-08, 08:10 PM   #14
Maltro
Soundman

Downloads: 14

Hi W Clear, since I use your 4.4 mod version instead of 4.3, wind is always at speed 0. I though it was because I put the game speed over 2048 but even if I load a new game or even if I restart the game, wind speed is always at 0. water effect seems to works fine now but I would have more waves now!

If you have any idea... you are welcome! Thanks!

Old 05-16-08, 10:08 PM   #15
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Here you are, Update sky from time to time.Version E4.4a.

http://files.filefront.com/Update+sk.../fileinfo.html