Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-19-10, 11:27 AM   #16
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemookie View Post
The main antagonists of the gam e Deus Ex.
Is this a feasible response? Unfortunately iam unable to comply with regard to your opinions, I have very maturely considered the general tenour of your posts, and feel it of want for more perhaps elaboration.
Old 01-19-10, 04:32 PM   #17
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JScones View Post
They're too busy fluffing around on Facebook...
That's no better either

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-10, 07:15 PM   #18
JU_88
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Para View Post
Is this a feasible response? Unfortunately iam unable to comply with regard to your opinions, I have very maturely considered the general tenour of your posts, and feel it of want for more perhaps elaboration.
One can get all the elaboration that one wants in one place:
Its called Google
Never played Deus Ex? tsk tsk, where have you been man?
JU_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-10, 08:57 PM   #19
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Quote:
Originally Posted by JU_88 View Post
One can get all the elaboration that one wants in one place:
Its called Google
Never played Deus Ex? tsk tsk, where have you been man?
At ease sir, you are permited to speak freely, but i can offer you lessons in the art of gentry, mannerism, or how to elaborate when one does not quite understand brief comments on trivial matters. Does that warrant the right to try ridicule? If you feel it appropriate to tsk tsk or act as such, for public display I ask then you pm me, if you feel it prudent to do so. Tread carefully my learner friend, as one finds you are obstinately bent on trying the fate of a sound verbal dressing down. You clearly are a vetran to a degree, and should know better, i have no quarrel but if you wish then PM me please. thank you.
Old 01-19-10, 09:23 PM   #20
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151

Brb, I'm getting my popcorn...

karamazovnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-10, 12:33 PM   #21
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
At ease sir, you are permited to speak freely, but i can offer you lessons in the art of gentry, mannerism, or how to elaborate when one does not quite understand brief comments on trivial matters. Does that warrant the right to try ridicule? If you feel it appropriate to tsk tsk or act as such, for public display I ask then you pm me, if you feel it prudent to do so. Tread carefully my learner friend, as one finds you are obstinately bent on trying the fate of a sound verbal dressing down. You clearly are a vetran to a degree, and should know better, i have no quarrel but if you wish then PM me please. thank you.
From which part of the UK do you hail from?

Am I corect in my assumption you are from the land of the northern tribes....known by some as Scotland?

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-10, 01:01 PM   #22
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Ok, 4Para, let's sort this out.

JU88 brought up Deus Ex 3, an in-development sequel to Deus Ex, a classic FPS role playing game, loved by many, with a very intriguing storyline involving conspiracy theories, the Illuminati, and a wealthy and powerful billionaire named Bob Page and his plans to take over the world. In the game, he was carrying out his plans using his own private army, known as Majestic 12.

Ok so now you're caught up with the basics of Deus Ex.

After JU88 and I reminisced a bit on how great that game was, you made the following comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Para
One has to (feel) for the poor fellows that serve under your commands. Good Day.
Not quite sure what you meant by that, I made the following joke:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemookie
So long as my crew aren't secret operatives for Bob Page and Majestic 12, they're prefectly safe.
Implying that if my crew in SH5 were not the "bad guys" from Deus Ex, all would be fine.

So you see, nothing to be offended about, nothing to take insult over. Just a good bit of Subsim forum fun.

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
mookiemookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-10, 03:31 PM   #23
JU_88
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 11

Quote:

Ummm, That was hardly 'ridicule' mate, just a bit of light hearted teasing (if anything) - I take as good as I give -and IMHO you took me a bit too seriously

(Here is the nicer version) Basically, what I was trying to say to you is that - Deus Ex is a classic game, and you should definatly look it up if you want to learn more. As dont think anyone particularly wants to write or a theasus on it . (Especially in the SHV forum.)

Anyway no offence was intended and I certainly have no quarrel with you either.

Last edited by JU_88; 01-20-10 at 03:42 PM.
JU_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-10, 09:11 PM   #24
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Quote:
Originally Posted by JU_88 View Post
just a bit of light hearted teasing

Anyway no offence was intended and I certainly have no quarrel with you either.
SirJU_88, I do thank you for your reply, much obliged, and i shall indeed attempt to acknowledge it in good faith, this time. Perhaps i was a little ambitious, as one had just returned from a verbal engagement with a devout but rather lacking individual in GT forum, keg thread, of which indeed served to dilute my struggle to understand and appreciate not, ones unexpected humorous teasing. So from hence i will think it no more than a undeserving interuption, i therefore desire sir to abrogate this matter, and shall simply push on. Bye your leave sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemookie View Post
Ok, 4Para, let's sort this out.

So you see, nothing to be offended about, nothing to take insult over. Just a good bit of Subsim forum fun.
SirMookieMookie, One see nothing to sort! In justice to (your) posts, i see no cause for offence, alarm, or insult,? However at the time i did think your response to be somewhat vauge, i simply tried to grasp its meaning as i knew not of said game, and character names, therefor leaving my understanding of your post to remain in doubt. Thank You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna View Post

Am I corect in my assumption you are from the land of the northern tribes....known by some as Scotland?
Even as an Englishman, this egregious remark is unpardonable, this is sure to create a lot of noise from scots, and may add more justification, strength, to my posts in keg thread GTopics. Good Day, P.S Iam English, moved to Scotland.