SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > COLD WATERS > Mods Workshop for Cold Waters
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-11-19, 12:15 PM   #1
Ramius
Commander

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquitHQ View Post
heya,

I 've been playing this mod in the past and I never have seen this -> PBS World Map.exe before looking at the readme and on GitHub I only see one reference 18 days ago from this written post but nothing that explains what it is for.

My AV is flagging it as malware so I would like to know what it is for and why it is even there since i do not see any instructions to use it!

Best of regards o7

Kevin
It modified the resource.assets file to add in the required images to allow for a whole world map to work.
I checked it with m own AVG and numerous online scanners before I uploaded it = all reported clear.
Now i'm having the same av issues with it - all it will stop from working is the whole world map selection in the mission editor.
I will find another way to make this work (other than uploading the .assets file as a whole )

Edit = Just removed this from Github repo - currently looking into other ways to sort this out.

Last edited by Ramius; 02-11-19 at 01:23 PM.
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote