SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > COLD WATERS
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-18, 09:35 PM   #1
GSmith63
Sailor man

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Default Feature Requests for v1.10 and beyond - Part 2

Really, really enjoying this game, and especially the latest improvements in 1.09e. Hats off to the Killerfish team for the great continuing customer support. With that said I’d love to see some of the following improvements in upcoming versions, and hear other’s thoughts.

Part 2 - The Campaign

5. Let us know when the area is clear. This has been mentioned in other’s posts. When all conditions have been met for leaving a campaign mission, a simple “Conn, Sonar - The Area is Clear” message would be a huge help.

6. Keep track of which enemy ships get sunk in the campaign so that those ships don’t appear in the future. At the end of 1984 the Soviets probably only had 2-3 Udaloys in the Northern Fleet. I’m pretty sure that I have killed more Udaloys than that in a single campaign. It would greatly add to my satisfaction knowing that every time I zapped an SS-N-14 shooter or an Alpha in the campaign, it would be one less really tough bad guy that I would have to deal with later.

7. Add Baltic Fleet units when West Germany and Denmark falls. Once Denmark falls the Soviets could sortie Baltic Fleet units out into the North Sea and the North Atlantic. This would add to the pressure on Norway and be a source of new campaign missions. It would also allow for the inclusion of my favorite Soviet surface ship class, the Kynda(!)

Cheers and Happy New Year to all,

Gregg
GSmith63 is offline   Reply With Quote