Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-17, 05:24 AM   #1
Rowddy
Gunner

Downloads: 202
Uploads: 0
Default game won't start help please

i reinstalled SH 5 Nattle of the Atlantic Gold version on my new game PC but i cannot play it anymore because it says in the gamecheck box my graphis drivers are outdated Now the thing is that i have in SLI 2x nVidea GTX 980ti Carfds with the latest drivers on.. How do i fix this?? it seems weird you cannot play a game anymore with a good gaming PC if they still sell this game on STEAM for instance. So what i do wong? i use windows 10 64-bit. My game is a boxed version not STEAM!

the game was manualy patched manually till V1.2 but i cannot start anymore So what i do wong? Here is what i did sofar...

I uninstalled everything also the my Documents folder reinstalled it again updated it to V1.2 and then again tried to run the game but again all it shows me is the intro movie and then nothing but a UBI pop-up that says which are my games etc and play. Now if i press play then it starts again with the intro movie, so it's a loop lol i cannot go past this point now at the bottom there is a little help button and after oressing it it says this....

INCOMPATIBLE PROGRAMM

i did use the compatibility programm to use windows XP with service pack 3 ( i tried windows 7 yesterday) but it is still incompatible

anyone has any suggestions? i did my game in a shop when it was new and it has permanent internet connetion

P.S. i am not allowed to put in an attachment aswwell (DXDiag)
Rowddy is offline   Reply With Quote