Uploads: 0

When you're losing, bad, double down.
ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-23, 06:24 PM   #168
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Suwalki gap, hear hear. I almost waited for the Wagners in Belarus to move at its direction.

Maybe we should mine the transit corridor to Russian forward base Krolewiec. The corridor is, as I understand, Polish or Lithuanian territory, so both nations are free to do on their soil whatever they want. It does not belong neither to Russia nor Krolewiec.

At that opportunity maybe mine access to Krolewiec harbours as well.

Just as a special exercise, of course. Like a special operation is claimed by some to not be a war, a special exercise may be claimed by others to not be mine laying.

---------------------------------------------

It seems Ukraine has conducted another attack on the Kerch bridge, this time on the railbridge. The russians said they shot down all 12 missiles, but they also said they had already killed more Leopards than had been delivered. Ukraine states that the attack were successful.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-29-23 at 06:40 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-23, 07:22 PM   #169
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

So, this stuff is confusing.

Besides CNN, here's another article I found:

https://notesfrompoland.com/2023/07/...oland-says-pm/

Its possible this is dis-information and I'm posting it just to put it out there. You be the judge (Seriously, I don't know what to make of it).

ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-23, 04:46 AM   #170
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-23, 06:45 AM   #171
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

It would appear the alcoholic has been sniffing the barmaids apron again.

Vladimir Putin's right-hand man Dmitri Medvedev has warned the West of "global nuclear fire" if Ukraine's counteroffensive proves successful.

The comments come as Ukraine is reportedly close to making a breakthrough after launching massive assaults against Russian positions in the south of the country.

"Our Armed Forces, repelling the counteroffensive of the collective enemy, protect the citizens of Russia and our land. This is obvious to all decent people. But beyond that, they prevent world conflict," Medvedev wrote on Telegram.

He warned that if Ukraine seized "Russian land" - possibly a reference to the illegally annexed Crimean peninsula - there would be a nuclear war with the West.

Medvedev added: "Imagine that the offensive of the Ukrobanderites [sic] with the support of NATO was successful and they seized part of [Russian] land, then we would have to, by the rules of the decree of the President of Russia, go for the use of nuclear weapons.

"There is simply no other way out. Therefore, our enemies must pray for our warriors. They do not allow the global nuclear fire to flare up."

The comments come after Ukraine's top defense official said Kyiv's forces would move to liberate Crimea "soon".
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...959d0980&ei=28

Let them try I say and I just love one of the associated responses below.

Quote:
The Poles would relish the chance to let all their new toys off the chain; MBTs from Korea, HIMARS from America and the new Polish IFVs, it'll give new meaning to the words Seal Clubbing.

Old 07-30-23, 08:07 AM   #172
Skybird
Soaring

https://www-focus-de.translate.goog/..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Quote:
With a new mobilization law, Russia's President Putin is creating the conditions to maximize Russia's military clout. Military expert Alexander Gabuev sees an even greater intention behind the law: Putin is preparing for an even bigger war.
Or a second one, somewhere else.

And why not, he sees that the stupid Europeans refuse to fill up their military arsenals and to replace the ammo they have given to Ukraine, and that they lack the reserves to fight a war with the intensity of ammo expenditure like we see in Ukraine. NATO would run out of ammo after a few days.

I do not rule out an attack on the Baltic states or Poland anymore. As weak as Europe now is, its as best a chance as it will ever get. And a bit disconnected from reality Putler obviously is. And close to the end of his life anyway, so he has nothing to lose: he can play and dish out his cards with both hands.

In the Germany thread just today I posted a link to an article on the ammo situation. Germany has artillery ammunition one third of that what the Russians fired in Ukraine in one day in spring this year. 20,000 rounds, not more, the Germans have left, Spiegel reported. In Spring, Russia fired 20-60 thousand per day. The Bundeswehr is a bad joke, good in filling out formulas and in several copies, and not more. Worst of it: the government does not even care to plan for ever doing what is needed to change that, just ignores it and covers it with verbal smoke screens.

I do not understand why the baltic states count so heavily on Germany. That trust is completely and in every regard unfounded.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-30-23 at 08:15 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-23, 08:08 AM   #173
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Just give Ukraine some nukes, that should stop the Russian threats!!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-23, 08:18 AM   #174
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
It would appear the alcoholic has been sniffing the barmaids apron again.

Vladimir Putin's right-hand man Dmitri Medvedev has warned the West of "global nuclear fire" if Ukraine's counteroffensive proves successful.

The comments come as Ukraine is reportedly close to making a breakthrough after launching massive assaults against Russian positions in the south of the country.

"Our Armed Forces, repelling the counteroffensive of the collective enemy, protect the citizens of Russia and our land. This is obvious to all decent people. But beyond that, they prevent world conflict," Medvedev wrote on Telegram.

He warned that if Ukraine seized "Russian land" - possibly a reference to the illegally annexed Crimean peninsula - there would be a nuclear war with the West.

Medvedev added: "Imagine that the offensive of the Ukrobanderites [sic] with the support of NATO was successful and they seized part of [Russian] land, then we would have to, by the rules of the decree of the President of Russia, go for the use of nuclear weapons.

"There is simply no other way out. Therefore, our enemies must pray for our warriors. They do not allow the global nuclear fire to flare up."

The comments come after Ukraine's top defense official said Kyiv's forces would move to liberate Crimea "soon".
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...959d0980&ei=28

Let them try I say and I just love one of the associated responses below.

I can summon it up to one word

Desperation.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-23, 11:04 AM   #175
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

I doubt war is coming to Europe, as it appears Russia is having a hard time continuing the one in Ukraine.

"The US believes that Shoigu went to North Korea for weapons", - Blinken

"We see that in order to continue its aggression against Ukraine, Russia desperately needs support, weapons, wherever it can find them," Blinken said during his visit to Australia.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-23, 11:27 AM   #176
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-30-23, 11:30 AM   #177
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I doubt war is coming to Europe,
War already is in Europe.

Quote:
"The US believes that Shoigu went to North Korea for weapons", - Blinken

"We see that in order to continue its aggression against Ukraine, Russia desperately needs support, weapons, wherever it can find them," Blinken said during his visit to Australia.
Yes, but also do not forget what I mentioned about the empty ammo stores of NATO militaries in Europe. The problem is not just in Germany, Germany is onyl the most prominent name on this problem list.

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=2026
Old 07-30-23, 12:12 PM   #178
tonschk
Admiral

Downloads: 172
Default The Russian Forces Have Broken Through In Great Strength

The Russian Forces Have Broken Through In Great Strength

Old 07-30-23, 01:07 PM   #179
Exocet25fr
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 254

Anyway......

Moscow does not want a conflict with the Western-led bloc but is ready for any outcome, Russian president says

The Russian military has reported a total of 23 dangerous incidents involving its aircraft and those of the US-led coalition since early 2023, said Admiral Oleg Gurinov, the head of the Russian Reconciliation Center for Syria. Most incidents took place in July, he added.

In 11 cases, Russian pilots recorded being targeted by Western weapon systems. Such provocations by the US-led coalition led to the automatic engagement of onboard defense systems which released decoy flares, the admiral told journalists.

Moscow has also repeatedly warned Washington and its allies about the risks of a potential direct conflict between Russia and NATO, particularly amid the ongoing conflict in Ukraine. Continued Western arms supplies to Kiev only extend the hostilities and force its Western backers to engage more deeply in the conflict, Russia claims.

https://www.rt.com/russia/580528-rus...confrontation/
Old 07-30-23, 01:21 PM   #180
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

This Mr. Macgregor is used a lot by those who is either critical towards Ukraine or support Russia.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote