Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Comments to SUBSIM Review
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-11, 11:32 PM   #1
Nikkolo
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Female Deckscrubber reporting in!

Hello all

My name is Nicole, long long time lurker, finally trying to make the plunge into this forum.

I usually hate forums with a passion, but from my long time lurking days I know this forum can be very nice to hang out on and it's always nice to meet people with similar interests as myself.

And the question I get asked alot by friends or when I tell people what my hobbies are in which I reply with "submarines, anything navy or WWII" they look at me like.. wait..but..you're a girl right? don't you like shopping?

Well sure I do :P
But I grew up with ships and talk about the navy and such.
My family is kind of a navy fairing family you could say, I was raised on ships, so it kinda stuck I guess.

That's my backstory anway, I wanted to tell a little bit about myself since I see alot of "hi im new" and that's the end of it posts.
Not that there's anything wrong with that ofcourse, just saying :P

I am 23 years old, played SH III until SHIV came out, which was a while ago, been playing it on and off since then, I also have SH V, which I hate with a passion, mostly because of the many many changes to the SHIV format which I am so familiar with and feels just right to me.

I don't know anything else to say really, Looking forward to making some friends here ofcourse if you have any questions, just let me know.

I'll be happy to answer them

Nicole..