Closed Thread

Old 07-20-18, 02:52 PM   #4981
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Oooops.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44906898

Irrelevant. Its not about Clinton's little Willy.
Old 07-20-18, 05:33 PM   #4982
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
As I said, the GRU already has priced such little details in...

...The disruption of world trade

...the self-inflicted erosion of the Western "union"

...the overstretching of the West and the US
...are worth to allow you a little tax brake.

Oh dear, how disconcerting that so much hinges on my little tax break!

Quote:
If your country agrees to good-bye itself from world affairs and leave thigns to Russia and China instead, then that really is worth it.
Thats the trick in it. To make you do and will the self-isolation of your country and brakign ties you formed i decades before - and make you beleive that it its good for you so that you donot stop to fulfill Russian interests.

So the implication being that if we're not going to pay for your defense anymore we have to retreat back to our own continent? Sorry to pop your bubble but one does not equal the other.

Quote:
As I earlier said: America allows itself getting f-worded by the Kremlin. Some just take money for it.

That remains to be seen. So far all we have is the usual histrionics and posturing from the usual Trump haters. Vapor Hate. Nothing of substance but,.... Trump dammit!

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online  
Old 07-20-18, 05:44 PM   #4983
Skybird
Soaring

The usual rhetoric distractions.
Old 07-20-18, 06:17 PM   #4984
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
I would say that one reason for this is that these people, now out of power , still seek to be part of the ongoing political discussion. let's see.....

Barak Obama breaks with tradition to criticize his successor. His wife has done the same.

Hillary Clinton is a non stop critic of Trump and his voters. She wrote a book.

Former Obama CIA director John Brennen has been a non stop critic of Trump and now works for NBC News where he says stupid things on the air.

Former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, not to be out done is the spook expert at CNN criticizing Trump.

Former CIA Director Michael Hayden of the Bush and Obama administrations gets in on it to at CNN as well.

Former Obama FBI director James Comey says "all who believe in this country's values" should vote for Democrats in the upcoming midterm elections.

Regardless of their opposition to Trump, they are still not in any position of power and are not currently answerable for the current Trump follies and blunders. What they say is of no consequence in terms of actual determination of current policy or operations. Its just opinions, words...

...Unless, of course, the Trumpers are so terrified of opinions and words; if, so, what a lot of sad, weak, snowflakes...

I do want to thank you for saving me extra typing by completing my post for me with, actually, your sage words (with a bit of correction on my part)...

Quote:

If these members of the current administration wish to continue contributing to the political discussion, good for them. It's a free country. But everything, and I mean everything they have ever done should be open for scrutiny. Most of these people have lied publicly, some have lied under oath. Some are guilty of other crimes. You want to play in the big league, expect a big league treatment.

The other option...go away quietly.

I think you know that is not going to happen and is probably a good thing. The precedent set there would mean every new administration would prosecute people in the outgoing administration. But I see no reason why their misdeeds can't be pointed out.

Thanks for the assist!...

<O>
Old 07-20-18, 06:33 PM   #4985
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
I do want to thank you for saving me extra typing by completing my post for me with, actually, your sage words (with a bit of correction on my part)...

Thanks for the assist!...
Well if you're incapable of coming up with anything original I will gladly do some ghost writing for you. Problem is I can't guarantee the proper amount of lefty/SJW/progressive/TDS outrage you might require. But hey I will work for beer.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 07-20-18, 07:24 PM   #4986
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Well if you're incapable of coming up with anything original I will gladly do some ghost writing for you. Problem is I can't guarantee the proper amount of lefty/SJW/progressive/TDS outrage you might require. But hey I will work for beer.

Oh, I wasn't copying you because I had nothing original to add; it's just that you seemed to be echoing my sentiments about the Trumpers and my fingers do get weary on occasion. As far as being "Leftie", some of my Left acquaintances think I'm too far Right and some of my Right acquaintances think I'm too far Left, so I seem to have struck a happy balanced in the middle, one of the benefits of independent, considered thought...

As far as the beer, well, we'll have to see how the tariffs go as to how much you will be entitled to...

BTW, are you loving the idea of "The Cohen Tapes"?...

<O>
Old 07-20-18, 07:42 PM   #4987
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
The usual rhetoric distractions.

Says the guy who attempted to tie the fall of western society to my tax break.

August is online  
Old 07-20-18, 07:56 PM   #4988
u crank

Quote:
BTW, are you loving the idea of "The Cohen Tapes"?...
Well the MSM chimps are sure going crazy over them. I hope nobody injures themselves.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 07-20-18, 08:04 PM   #4989
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Says the guy who attempted to tie the fall of western society to my tax break.
No. Said the guy who just points out that in the face of a Russian coup against your country and political system and a frontal attack on the economic fundament of Western strength you worry about not more than your little tax break.

You are cheap to have. Very. A steal.

I remember that many years ago you gave me a long lecture on why Clinton, lying in shame about his dropped pants in the office, was committing amost high treason, destroyed the fundament of trust in the American potlical system and that this loss of honour poses an existential threat to America's strength and even could make the sky falling.

Say, how many affairs of married Donald more must come o light and how many more most derogatory comments on women must fall out of his facial anus before you show the same fervor in condemning him like you did condemn Clinton? Not to mention that Trump is obviously in Putin's pockets and a man with serious personality problems and probbaly also serious cognitive issues, not to mention his significantly short memory. Such a man having control over nuclear weapons - well, its not as dangerous as Clinton drawing blank his little Willy, but I would assume that it is seen as a threat nevertheless!?
Old 07-21-18, 12:41 AM   #4990
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
No. Said the guy who just points out that in the face of a Russian coup

Coup? Do you actually believe this guff?

Quote:
against your country and political system and a frontal attack on the economic fundament of Western strength you worry about not more than your little tax break.

You are cheap to have. Very. A steal.

I remember that many years ago you gave me a long lecture on why Clinton, lying in shame about his dropped pants in the office, was committing amost high treason, destroyed the fundament of trust in the American potlical system and that this loss of honour poses an existential threat to America's strength and even could make the sky falling.
Uh huh, cheap, you're calling us cheap, well at least we don't rely on others to provide for our own national security, and as for old lectures I seem to recall you tried to pin that blarney that on me back then, and like I told you back then it was not that he dropped his pants in the oval office Skybird! I could hardly care if Bubba tagged a dozen chubby interns while swinging from the Oval Office chandelier, more power to him.

But....

The difference is that he lied about it in a court of law under oath.

Doing it under oath, committing Perjury, that is breaking the law. Not some anti-trump media invented fake outrage of the day "OMG he said the P word once!" that they try to make us care about, but a real crime like what Bubbas wife committed with her illegal email server.

Time will tell if there is any substance to the medias latest attack angle but I rather suspect that it will amount to nothing just like it always does.

August is online  
Old 07-21-18, 07:46 AM   #4991
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
No! You will do it for free, and get no more beer than the other comrades. We all strive equally for the ultimate victory over individualism, accountability, and initiative! For the Motherland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post

But....

The difference is that he lied about it in a court of law under oath.

Doing it under oath, committing Perjury, that is breaking the law. Not some anti-trump media invented fake outrage of the day "OMG he said the P word once!" that they try to make us care about, but a real crime like what Bubbas wife committed with her illegal email server.

Why do they always ignore that aspect? It wasn't about his pitiful behavior, it was about perjury. Oh, and wagging his finger in our faces and lying.

I'll never deny Trump is an uncouth and vulgar rich guy, but why do Clinton defenders pretend Bill is any different?
Old 07-21-18, 08:00 AM   #4992
u crank

I didn't have time last night to comment on this so here goes.

Quote:
Regardless of their opposition to Trump, they are still not in any position of power and are not currently answerable for the current Trump follies and blunders.
That is true...They are not answerable for Trump's policy.

Quote:
What they say is of no consequence in terms of actual determination of current policy or operations. Its just opinions, words...
But what they say is of consequence because of the platform that they have. They are not just regular citizens minding their own business. These people that have deep connections in the Washington bureaucracy and they are in the media commenting in a very biased way about the current administration. They are effecting opinions and doing it intentionally. They are not news readers but opinion makers. They have not gone away. In fact they are getting paid to not go away.

They are also highly hypocritical.

John Brennen has accuses the President of treason. James Clapper says the Russians have something on Trump. James Comey is urging Americans to vote Democrat.

These are the people, Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, Brennon, head of the CIA and Comey, director of FBI who were supposed to be guarding the door. All were on duty when the Russians attacked the US election in 2016. And the gutless MSM chimps will have them on and never bring that up. Instead they hang on every word of these 'experts' without question simple because of their political stance. What a joke.

Then there is this.

"Gov. Romney, I'm glad you recognize al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical group facing America, you said not al-Qaida, you said Russia. And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years."

Barak Obama debating Romney in 2012.

Quote:
Each administration should be judged on what it has achieved. At the end of the Obama’s two terms, Putin had elevated Russia to a credible revisionist power on the international stage. Russia annexed Crimea and occupied much of Eastern Ukraine; by successfully propping up the degenerate Assad regime, the Kremlin gained a veto on any possible political solution to Syria, and got a meaningful foothold in the broader region for the first time since Sadat threw Soviet advisors out; and its populist allies and fellow-travelers were on the rise in Europe, fueling both anti-Americanism and illiberal-ism; and most damning of all, it managed to meddle, almost unopposed, in U.S. politics—all on Obama’s watch.
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order...ama-on-russia/

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 07-21-18, 09:13 AM   #4993
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
I'll never deny Clinton is an uncouth and vulgar rich guy, but why do Trump defenders pretend Donald is any different?
Corrected that for you.
Old 07-21-18, 03:40 PM   #4994
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/d...a-1219443.html

Ich verstehe nicht einmal im Ansatz "Opfer" - der Typ "Trump" ist doch dümmer, wie jeder Gegenstand in meinem Haushalt.
Es wäre besser, ihn und seine Familie sofort zum Wohle der Gesellschaft zu recyceln, um unnötigen Schmutz als auch giftige Abgase zu vermeiden.

I do not even understand "victim" in the beginning - the type "Trump" is stupider, like every item in my household. It would be better to recycle him and his family immediately for the good of society, to avoid unnecessary dirt and toxic fumes.

Last edited by Bleiente; 07-21-18 at 04:04 PM.

Old 07-21-18, 04:53 PM   #4995
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Trump is not a public servant, a servant of the people and the idea of freedom, he misuses these ideas merely for his own ends; otherwise he would have to do this as an honest man for the good of the community:

But that will not even happen, because these Trumps came as beggars and now they do not want to lose their influence and capital with this office.

No problem - we know it and will stop the TRUMP idiots.

Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter