Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-07, 10:03 PM   #1
pugwash1
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Having fury with shells

What can I say, I was so looking forward to playing this sim, It has never loaded beyond the title screen, My computer has all the power in the world and a serious graphics card (everything and more than the requirements) It was hard to reach any kind of help but when it came atleast they had some leads, I checked or changed all the things they recomended and still nothing. I have since had a hard drive crash and re-built up an new one and re-loaded the game on the fresh disk before I bogged it down with whatever was stopping it from running and still the same.... Remember.. once you have paid there is NO money back and not much support. If anyone has any clever answers to how I can make this thing run then I will wellcome a note. Right now I think the only way to make this sub dive is to toss it in the drink! I have been waiting for years for a Jutland era game with the full fleet, it looks like these guys will release one "Jutland" but now I am afraid to get it when it is released. Take care guys and do not forget to hold your breath when diving!
pugwash1 is offline   Reply With Quote