SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-18-08, 08:18 AM   #1
steinbeck
Frogman

Downloads: 808
Uploads: 0
Default UK sale?

Does anyone know where I can buy this in the UK? Is this U-Boat ops in the Pacific?
According to my 'Silent War' by Clay Blair Jr, Doenitz sent eleven ace skippers against the East coast of the US, all of these boats were equipped with electric torpedoes.
(And from January to March '42 his 11 boats sank 204 ships in US waters, over 11 million tons of shipping, whilst for the same period, Withers Pearl Harbour boats, sank 15 ships in Japanese waters) this you all wil know I imagine!!

steinbeck
steinbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-08, 10:50 AM   #2
andy_311
The Old Man

Downloads: 82

You can buy the add on from game that's were I got mine from I paid £7.50 for it
andy_311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-08, 12:50 PM   #3
steinbeck
Frogman

Default Andy 311

Thanks for the info, guess that's the 'Game' in Spindles' near T J Hughes? if so I went past it on Friday last.. I live down the road from you! in Newton Heath.

steinbeck...........
Old 03-18-08, 03:37 PM   #4
JU_88
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 11

I bought mine 2 days ago In a London City branch of 'Game' they had about 3 copies, cost me £9.99 (well it was the city -near Bank), If your local branch dont have it im sure they would order it in for you.
JU_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-08, 09:36 AM   #5
steinbeck
Frogman

Default Bought IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JU_88
I bought mine 2 days ago In a London City branch of 'Game' they had about 3 copies, cost me £9.99 (well it was the city -near Bank), If your local branch dont have it im sure they would order it in for you.
.................................................. .................................................. ............
Got mine today at 'Game' in manchester same price £9.99. it's now on the computer and I'm wondering what to expect from it! Can I use ROW and TM with it? Off to see what mods I can use

just did a quickie to see what it looks like, tried the 'Borneo Convoy' Those DDs stopped right over me and just listened,, this IS good stuff.

steinbeck and yes the 1st one I tried (Game) did offer to order it for me as they didn't have it
Old 03-19-08, 09:47 AM   #6
FIREWALL
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 511

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinbeck
Does anyone know where I can buy this in the UK? Is this U-Boat ops in the Pacific?
According to my 'Silent War' by Clay Blair Jr, Doenitz sent eleven ace skippers against the East coast of the US, all of these boats were equipped with electric torpedoes.
(And from January to March '42 his 11 boats sank 204 ships in US waters, over 11 million tons of shipping, whilst for the same period, Withers Pearl Harbour boats, sank 15 ships in Japanese waters) this you all wil know I imagine!!

steinbeck
I can't help with game as I live in US. But Torpedo Junction by Homer H. Hickam jr. is about the best read on US east coast attacks by Uboats.

I Play GWX. Silent Hunter Who ???
FIREWALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-08, 02:21 PM   #7
Iffler
Swabbie

Downloads: 0

No download purchase for the UK?

Can't find one.
Iffler is offline   Reply With Quote