SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-07-08, 06:06 PM   #31
Alex
Dominant Wolf

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonschk
In my opinion the clouds in the Two upper photos ( #2 ) looks better and more realistic
That's what I think too.
Nice looking job, mate.
Old 10-09-08, 05:56 AM   #32
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 111

LOOK sunrise Videos ,the clouds change shape.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=bjbti1&s=4
W_clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-08, 09:02 AM   #33
Hylander_1314
Sea Lord

Downloads: 139

Those looked great! And very realistic too. Like they followed a aircurrents and temperature values at altitude.

---------------------

Hylander_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-08, 09:42 AM   #34
Wilcke
The Old Man

Downloads: 234

W_Clear,

Well that is really amazing! Looking forward to giving it a go! Let me know if you need a Beta tester.

For the best in Fleet Boats go to: Submarine Sim Central. http://forum.kickinbak.com/index.php
Check out: A Brief Introduction to the Pacific Submarine War by Ducimus
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=128185
Operation Monsun plus OMEGU, the #1 ATO Solution for SH4!

Signature Art by Gunfighter
Wilcke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-08, 12:32 PM   #35
KrOkOZyABrA
Seaman

Downloads: 122

Great!! Looks very realistic, super job!!!!
KrOkOZyABrA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-08, 12:43 PM   #36
kriller2
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 19

Nice work Wclear and I can see you have corrected the black sea to

Real Environment mod

and Pacific Enviroments 4 mod
kriller2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-08, 07:59 PM   #37
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriller2

Thank you for your encouragement. My friend .

Let cloud can change shape to be very difficulties in moving, I adjusted it for ten days, I produced a cloud of dozens of documents, scores of CloudsPS.fx adjustment, which found the secret.Too tired.

After efforts to finally change the shape of a cloud when it is moving .This is a small victory for me.

Now there are many problems to be solved, I am a perfectionist, the completion of the 5.0 needed for a long time. I am worried, and so on to complete a 5.0, the silent Hunter 5 has released . Ha ha ha ha LOL....:hmm:
Old 10-09-08, 08:37 PM   #38
haegemon
Medic

Downloads: 12

I thought it couldn't be improved so much, but I was wrong...

Looks really great.
haegemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-08, 02:14 AM   #39
kriller2
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_clear
Quote:

Let cloud can change shape to be very difficulties in moving, I adjusted it for ten days, I produced a cloud of dozens of documents, scores of CloudsPS.fx adjustment, which found the secret.Too tired.

After efforts to finally change the shape of a cloud when it is moving .This is a small victory for me.

Now there are many problems to be solved, I am a perfectionist, the completion of the 5.0 needed for a long time. I am worried, and so on to complete a 5.0, the silent Hunter 5 has released . Ha ha ha ha LOL....:hmm:
How did you make the clouds change shape?, by editing the colours or by changing the shader "CloudsPS.fx"? - I can imagine how much effort you have put into this and allso know that sometime you change one thing only to discover you have to change 10 other things to correct the bugs from the change

Take your time the SH5 will probaly be delayed when the devs find out what we have done

Real Environment mod

Old 10-10-08, 04:12 AM   #40
kwbgjh2
Bosun

Downloads: 61

Hey W_clear,

i just watched the video, real great stuff !!
But for me the background music is topping the visual scene..
That MUST BE the music from "Jane's FLEET COMMAND" devoloped by the fabulous Sonalyst guys which i played for hours and days in the late nineties.
:rotfl::rotfl:

kwbgjh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-08, 05:07 AM   #41
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How did you make the clouds change shape?, by editing the colours or by changing the shader "CloudsPS.fx"? - I can imagine how much effort you have put into this and allso know that sometime you change one thing only to discover you have to change 10 other things to correct the bugs from the change

Take your time the SH5 will probaly be delayed when the devs find out what we have done
Yes, an adjustment will tend to affect the dozens of adjustment and the high rate of failure.

Change the shape of the clouds is: to rely on two floors of the overlap in different directions, when the overlap, the cloud will change shape.
When the two-clouds not overlapthe second layer of cloud can not show,Can not processing the first cloudsl to thick .The second clouds according to the first clouds to adjust its contrast.
and then start to adjust the four parameters of the CloudsPS.fx At the same time need to adjust the contrast of the two-clouds. ............
Old 10-10-08, 05:16 AM   #42
kriller2
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, an adjustment will tend to affect the dozens of adjustment and the high rate of failure.

Change the shape of the clouds is: to rely on two floors of the overlap in different directions, when the overlap, the cloud will change shape.
When the two-clouds not overlapthe second layer of cloud can not show,Can not processing the first cloudsl to thick .The second clouds according to the first clouds to adjust its contrast.
and then start to adjust the four parameters of the CloudsPS.fx At the same time need to adjust the contrast of the two-clouds. ............
Okay now I know how you are working with the clouds, yes it's very dificult to work with the cloud-layers and the shaders at the same time, but it pays out in the end, but it's alot of hard work

It's a shame the clouds are made like that by the developers, it's allso a shame that the cloud shadow, don't work correctly... I hope that SH5 takes care of some of these issues Anyway looking forward to hear the water splash from the submarine

Real Environment mod

Old 10-10-08, 06:30 AM   #43
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Please look Video of the clouds change shape:

http://s4.tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=OVJlGkqJwOBz1g3Vkc9zKw%3D%3D%7D%7 D
Old 10-10-08, 08:10 AM   #44