SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-08-14, 08:04 AM   #181
Klaus
Officer

Downloads: 614
Uploads: 0

You use any supermod?
Try ctrl+enter
Klaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-14, 06:53 PM   #182
bloopgun
Watch

Downloads: 38

No Klaus it's a lot simpler than that, the issue is he forgot to open the doors before he tried to fire. try selecting the tube or missile you want to fire, then hitting q. wait a couple seconds for the door to open and then fire

Last edited by bloopgun; 05-09-14 at 07:12 PM.
bloopgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-14, 11:28 AM   #183
Zmile
Nub

Downloads: 15

i've installed this mod, but it wont fire the torpedos, don't know why, i dont have anything else installed and used JSGME to instal Typhon.

i've the sh4 and u boat mission on steam.

Is there any specification to be able to fire torpedos on this? or what should i do?
Zmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-14, 05:47 PM   #184
bloopgun
Watch

You have to open each tube door every time you fire. they don't stay open. default command is Q. Which I explained in the post RIGHT ABOVE yours
Old 05-28-14, 07:37 PM   #185
sithlordmaligant
Mate

Downloads: 1044
Default missing naval base

did anyone who uses the typhoon sub now has the problem that the bangor naval base in washington state disappeared and now i can not end the mission as my base is gone

DO UNTO OTHERS THEN RUN VERY FAST
sithlordmaligant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-14, 07:09 PM   #186
sithlordmaligant
Mate

Downloads: 1044
Default typhoon commands

do anyone know the commands for the typhoon i downloaded the typhoon command mod and i use shift + x to raise snorkle are there any other commands

DO UNTO OTHERS THEN RUN VERY FAST
sithlordmaligant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-14, 12:43 AM   #187
captain_jack_sparrow
Swabbie

Downloads: 10
Default CTD

Hi, unfortunately I have come across an issue involving a CTD upon loading of the submarine. I have enabled the mod via JSGME. the only other mods that i have activated are for an improved environment. ill see what i can do on my end to fix the issue.
captain_jack_sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-14, 06:03 PM   #188
bloopgun
Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithlordmaligant View Post
do anyone know the commands for the typhoon i downloaded the typhoon command mod and i use shift + x to raise snorkle are there any other commands
Don't forget to use Q to open each individual tube door, each time you want to fire. otherwise you will not like this mod
Old 08-24-14, 05:40 PM   #189
Splinter48708
Watch

Downloads: 6
Looks like the link to this mod is down It sits there and does nothing. Are there other ways to get this beast? Saw it on YouTube and I was thinking "Gimme gimme gimme!"
Splinter48708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-14, 07:01 PM   #190
Marka Ragnos
Weps

Downloads: 184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter48708 View Post
Looks like the link to this mod is down It sits there and does nothing. Are there other ways to get this beast? Saw it on YouTube and I was thinking "Gimme gimme gimme!"
i just tried the link in the first post and it works fine here. I think the problem is on your end.

Grtz
Old 08-24-14, 10:22 PM   #191
Splinter48708
Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka Ragnos View Post
i just tried the link in the first post and it works fine here. I think the problem is on your end.

Grtz
It might work for you just fine, but, for me, I tried with FireFox and Chrome and got nowhere fast with the link at the start of this thread.

Again, I ask is there an alternate link that doesn't involve MediaFire? I paid just to get rid of their PITA reCaptcha and other crap and the file does not download.
Old 08-25-14, 10:33 AM   #192
Meeneemoo_14
Swabbie

Downloads: 95
Default Fire and CRASH

Hello Comrades! I need your help... when in the middle of the game (SH4) actually I installed this mod and yay!! It rocks... but when I engage firing torpedoes on a battleship the aft torpedoes which has no numbers I engaged it then the game CRASH please anybody who could do some tips or help me... on how to fix this.

NOTE: The other tubes which has numbers are stable but, the some of the tube on the aft has no numbers, I engaged it then the game CRASH Help please....

Thank you in advance... hope this message reads
Meeneemoo_14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-14, 10:49 AM   #193
Marka Ragnos
Weps

Downloads: 184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter48708 View Post
It might work for you just fine, but, for me, I tried with FireFox and Chrome and got nowhere fast with the link at the start of this thread.

Again, I ask is there an alternate link that doesn't involve MediaFire? I paid just to get rid of their PITA reCaptcha and other crap and the file does not download.
Do you have any firewalls or antivirus installed? Maybe you should shut them down before trying again and re enable them after the download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeneemoo_14 View Post
Hello Comrades! I need your help... when in the middle of the game (SH4) actually I installed this mod and yay!! It rocks... but when I engage firing torpedoes on a battleship the aft torpedoes which has no numbers I engaged it then the game CRASH please anybody who could do some tips or help me... on how to fix this.

NOTE: The other tubes which has numbers are stable but, the some of the tube on the aft has no numbers, I engaged it then the game CRASH Help please....

Thank you in advance... hope this message reads
Strange, do you have any other mods installed?
Old 08-25-14, 01:35 PM   #194
Splinter48708
Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka Ragnos View Post
Do you have any firewalls or antivirus installed? Maybe you should shut them down before trying again and re enable them after the download.
Turning off the firewall actually did the trick. Thanks! Wonder why ZoneAlarn didn't like the Mediafire site...
Old 08-25-14, 05:59 PM   #195
Meeneemoo_14
Swabbie

Downloads: 95

[QUOTE=Strange, do you have any other mods installed?[/QUOTE]

Nothing, I've installed only this mod... the typhoon sub and then I've noticed why doesn't work and I've review this thread... so I installed the 1.4 patch.. it works fine yeah totally but in the middle of the game I engaged with a merchant and sadly I fire a torpedo at the aft.... without number tube and the game crash..
Meeneemoo_14 is offline   Reply With Quote