Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-24-17, 07:01 PM   #1726
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Checking in....any news

Anyways, deck gun practice will resume as soon as we get a new inner tube for the rocks.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 06:58 AM   #1727
Kaptlt.Endrass
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 96

Not to my knowledge.

As much as I dislike it sometimes, I'm a tin can sailor, through and through.
Kaptlt.Endrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 10:02 PM   #1728
Armistead
Rear Admiral

When you get my age, no news is good news...Everyone as they were..

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Old 05-24-17, 05:45 PM   #1729
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5

"There's a really nasty, dizzzgusting cheesy smell down here... don't you young men ever change your socks?"
Old 05-24-17, 07:46 PM   #1730
fireftr18
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen View Post

"There's a really nasty, dizzzgusting cheesy smell down here... don't you young men ever change your socks?"
It's Wolferz's cooking.
Old 06-06-17, 09:02 PM   #1731
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default Lurkyloo:Surface... any traffic?

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-17, 06:12 AM   #1732
Tango589
Still crazy as ever!

Downloads: 180
Uploads: 1

Quote:
So the young Padawan returns. I checked my nuts after you disappeared this time (since you're supposed to be the Treasurer)... luckily all present and correct. If you go off like that again I'm going to saw all the branches off your bloody tree.
According to Eichhornchen, I'm supposed to be the TREASURER round here. When the bleedin' heck did this happen? I will have to find time to fit in the treasury jobs in as well as being this tubs' Atheist Padre as well as Best Dressed Crew Member!

There's no rest for the wicked is there?

PS. where is the petty cash tin hidden and what's in it?

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...
Tango589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-17, 08:29 AM   #1733
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Relax... I wasn't referring to The Bilge but that other place of treetop buffoonery. So maybe I was thinking of Harvs... he also disappeared suddenly one day. Your Vice-President's seat is still vacant, btw.
Old 09-25-17, 08:49 PM   #1734
fireftr18
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango589 View Post
According to Eichhornchen, I'm supposed to be the TREASURER round here. When the bleedin' heck did this happen? I will have to find time to fit in the treasury jobs in as well as being this tubs' Atheist Padre as well as Best Dressed Crew Member!

Last I saw, the petty cash tin was in The Bilge's head. You don't want to know what's in it. I think Wolferz put it in there.
Old 09-26-17, 12:41 AM   #1735
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Unless there's been a mutiny, I still command this ship, so all offices are as they were. I took over when Wolferz took his pilgrimage to the head, Our last board meeting in 2016 was rescheduled to 2017, that one has also been postponed until the Great Wolferz speaks. Until that moment, as you were!

Old 09-26-17, 12:43 AM   #1736
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:

Who is this Eichornchen? What power has he here? Tango is one of the originals, although not in the First Rats club. Tango remains in his position and I firmly stand behind him!

Old 09-26-17, 12:47 AM   #1737
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireftr18 View Post
Last I saw, the petty cash tin was in The Bilge's head. You don't want to know what's in it. I think Wolferz put it in there.
As chief-of- the-boat, the petty cash, mostly coins stolen from Tango's collection tithe-box anyway, is hidden in my spare sock for use as a 'billy' on mutinous crewmen who shirk their Bilge duty. A PM to fearless leader Wolferz has proved unavailing...as yet..

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 09-26-17, 01:06 AM   #1738
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
As chief-of- the-boat, the petty cash, mostly coins stolen from Tango's collection tithe-box anyway, is hidden in my spare sock for use as a 'billy' on mutinous crewmen who shirk their Bilge duty. A PM to fearless leader Wolferz has proved unavailing...as yet..
and who the hell made you COB?

Old 09-26-17, 07:04 AM   #1739
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
Who is this Eichornchen? What power has he here?
I cannot tell you but that it is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, all done up in a furry skin
Old 09-26-17, 09:35 AM   #1740
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Quote:
Aktunk, I'm promoting you to COB so you'll be positioned directly under me. Time to start whipping the crew into shape....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
NOT HAPPENIN"!!! I know what You use 'cobs positioned directly under you' for! 'Specially since fearless leader is locked in the head with the pigboat's TP allotment...buffing his Rat's tail scales to a gleam! We are forced to be innovative....you get back the TP and use the corn to feed the nanny-goat and I'll reconsider and if ya wanna teach Tango, the chef-padre, to make corn pone with bilgebrew gravy 'n grits ....well I've dined in Southern truck stops; it beats Breitlingspülver.
Quote:
Aktung, you will follow orders. Everyone must know their position, you're under me, Swamp is under you and so on. Sorry, everyone can't be on top. Imagine a branch diagram chart, there's Wolferz, then me under him, you under me. Your position is most important, because you have several men under you at the same time, all looking for your guidance.

Now, assign positions to all the men under you and I'll stand behind you all the way....
Quote:
and who the hell made you COB?
U DID! And after not so gentle persuasion at that! You're obviously not not taking your ARICEPT again; your memory is slipping and the only thing that 'gets hard' on U these days is your arteries so I'll feel a lot safer when you're 'standing behind me ...all the way... which is a relief to me since Fearless Leader, Wolferz, absconded with all of the Aft-o-Glide when he went AWOL.

Last edited by Aktungbby; 09-26-17 at 10:00 AM.