Closed Thread

Old 06-19-17, 02:44 AM   #3151
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Absolutely will make it and win in 2020 "big league" because the so called "deplorables" will ensure it barring illegals are not permitted to vote, left is working on that. Amazes me the hysteria some people are in over this man because he does not play by the rules of DC and actually wants to help the people. Obama was far more dangerous to the country and the world. Personally, I've enjoyed the turmoil his election has caused, our nation needed it and continues to do so.
Accusing "the Left" is so hip these days. "The Left" seems to encompass all level-headed people of common sense lately, according to the far right media. What do you mean with "... barring illegals are not permittted to vote, left is working on that"? I'd sure think it is Trump?
Trump "help the people"? Yes, the rich ones, and in a very short-sighted way maybe, and then working for a year until all collapses.

And how was Obama "dangerous" in any way? I keep hearing this all the time from the right, from "traitor" to worse. WTH is wrong with you people?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 06-19-17, 04:29 AM   #3152
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
WTH is wrong with you people?
It's pretty simple, we refuse to go gentle into that good night. Scorched earth policy.
Old 06-19-17, 05:19 AM   #3153
Catfish

nah it was only meant because some call Obama "dangerous" and a "traitor", if not worse. I would like to know the reason, if there is any.

Old 06-19-17, 06:12 AM   #3154
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

An couple of interesting views of the Trump problem:

http://www.dorfonlaw.org/2017/06/opp...ment.html#more

http://www.dorfonlaw.org/2017/06/nai...vil-trump.html

The seemingly never ceasing progression of missteps (trying to be kind, here) by Trump brought to mind a line I'd heard a long time ago and that I used to have pinned to the wall of one of my work sites; it comes from the TV series Have Gun - Will Travel and is spoken by the lead character, Paladin:

Quote:

...if men have a common factor, it seems to me it's their ability to err. If a man's mistakes determine what he was, then what he does about those mistakes should determine what he is.

In Trump's case, what he is, is dismally apparent...

<O>
Old 06-19-17, 08:01 AM   #3155
Catfish

The real threatening thing for me is not Trump, but that so much people obviously agree with him. From condemning the press of producing "fake news" to Trump's "alternate realities", to interference with law and investigations, to insulting people of other races as rapists, to ignoring science, to blatant lies like about H. Clinton, to whatnot. And the people like it and believe that! Of course everybody likes clowns, but come on!

It seems he is so ahead with all his insults, lies and acting like a steamroller, that neither the media nor justice can keep up at all. Before they can even say something, the next idiocy has happened. And Breitbart et al praise all he says and does.

I'd really like to know what would had happened, had Obama done anything of it.
What exactly did Trump do up to now, to help the middle class and common people? I can only see tax dodging for the rich, and evading all that might smell of reason.

Old 06-19-17, 08:11 AM   #3156
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
So you think he's one hell of a Covfefe?
Old 06-19-17, 08:25 AM   #3157
Catfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
So you think he's one hell of a Covfefe?

We have a definition for "vfefe":
http://www.definedmeaning.com/numero...or-vfefe-means

So we now only need to find out what the "co" stands for. Commanding officer?

Old 06-19-17, 09:20 AM   #3158
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Trump will run in 2020.

It is just too hard to remove a sitting President, no matter what the Democrats may wish for.

Whether he gets re-elected is another story...
Old 06-19-17, 10:29 AM   #3159
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Accusing "the Left" is so hip these days. "The Left" seems to encompass all level-headed people of common sense lately, according to the far right media. What do you mean with "... barring illegals are not permittted to vote, left is working on that"? I'd sure think it is Trump?
Trump "help the people"? Yes, the rich ones, and in a very short-sighted way maybe, and then working for a year until all collapses.

And how was Obama "dangerous" in any way? I keep hearing this all the time from the right, from "traitor" to worse. WTH is wrong with you people?
Read Obama's book "Dreams From My Father", reveals his true feelings about many things, especially about race, which were reflected in many of his actions and words as President.I read this book during 2008 election and it completely turned me away from him.Sadly, I was not shocked when much of his actions and real attitude was displayed during his tenure, thanks to reading his own words. Really was the last time he was completely honest in a public forum as he was a broke young attorney and had no clue he'd ever be president. Newt Gingrich was correct when he said obama has an "anti colonial" mindset, he sees the US as a colonial power, one that has been too powerful and too much influence in the world. Obama's half arsed, ****less attempt at curbing Iran's nuclear program, and giving them millions of dollars lol, because he really does not mind if Iran has a nuke, at his core he believes it'll help curb US power and influence.

obama is a a marxist at heart, a globalist(which has marxist roots) , but not above compromising any "values" to make money, like most people, especially politicians. This explains his foreign policy, his idiotic domestic policies, immigration policies, race baiting etc. Glenn Beck apologized because he was forced to, but when he said obama has a deep seated disdain for white people, white culture etc, he was not wrong. No fan of Glenn Beck, but he was correct.

Trump is pushing for an America First policy, which sadly is such a novelty after years of global oriented policies. Trump is standing up for the people. I can not recall last time a President actually listened and didnt just pay lip service with emotional platitudes.The man is trying to do away with the monstrosity known as obamacare.Trump is trying to actually stop the flood of illegal immigrants and dangerous "refugees" from middle east, before we end up like France or UK. Trump is pushing for tax cuts for everyone, for cutting wasteful spending. Trump is a modern day Andrew Jackson is many ways, fighting a corrupt system backed by powerful interests.
Old 06-19-17, 10:38 AM   #3160
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post

<O>
I always go by the thought process, "Thou shalt not judge" means good or bad, but even my heart is weary of what I have seen Trump become in the last six (6) months.

The tweets speak for themselves

Firing the FBI director and then inviting the Russian's to come visit the White House the very next day.

Saying that he admires Putin

Announcing that he is against NATO ... I wonder who else is against NATO?

The budget giving big companies over 20% tax breaks on profit saying that it will increase production and provide more jobs.

Promising a health care bill and plan that is better than Obamacare, which almost anything would be better than 6,000 more IRS agents checking your reported income, but not Trumps health care bill that is reported to save $150 million at the expense of women's health care and mental health care.

Being an acknowledged friend of the radio news commentator that denies that Sandy Hook elementary shootings really happened.

I have to escape my first love for Trump was simply to replace the thoughts of Hillary Clinton becoming the POTUS. Now I will start hoping the GOP can find a winner in VP Pence.

It has never happened and probably never will, but wouldn't it be odd if somehow Trump makes it through all of this gauntlet of nay's and boo's to the election cycle and VP Pence runs against Trump with the GOP's blessing's.

Now that would be one crazy race for the White House, uh?

I hope August and Reece and Bilge Rat will change, but not to see it my new way, but see through a man that has more than one face.

Don't we all, but Trump is really weak and in denial that he is wrong or that he has ever even been wrong
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 06-19-17, 10:48 AM   #3161
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Obama was far more dangerous to the country and the world.
Wasn't Obama going to declare martial law and appoint himself dictator? Whatever came of that?
Old 06-19-17, 11:07 AM   #3162
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Wasn't Obama going to declare martial law and appoint himself dictator? Whatever came of that?

... and so was Bush Sr and Jr and the President before them

Markus
Old 06-19-17, 11:21 AM   #3163
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

This thread is about will Trump make it to the 2020 election cycle ...
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 06-19-17, 11:26 AM   #3164
Catfish

Every ever so small quote from the book Obama wrote ("Dreams From My Father") is so much more intelligent and thoughtful than everything i heard Trump say packed together.
To insult or trying to slur Obama for his own thoughts about afro-american roots and for what he thinks of colonialism, is nothing short of racist. He is so obvioulsy and blatant right about what he writes that it hurts. And the right let loose after this election does not even consider itself to be racist, this is ridiculous. In the long run only education helps, something the far right seems to be lacking big time.

"Obama a marxist at heart"
"Trump is standing up for the people"
"Trump is pushing for tax cuts for everyone"
"The man is trying to do away with the monstrosity known as obamacare"
"[Giving Iran] ...millions of dollars lol, because he really does not mind if Iran has a nuke, at his core he believes it'll help curb US power and influence"

I never have read so much bovine scatology in a few lines, apart maybe in that certain hidden other US right wing forum.

And Obama has an anti-colonial mindset? awwww i'm shocked, i tell you! F'n yes, and rightly so! What do you think your grandfathers did to the africans? Thank god those times are over for a hundred years, racism obviously isn't. So you are still a colonial supporter or what? UnbeF'nlievable!!

On topic:
As i wrote i fear he will be president at least for four years, as someone else here wrote idiocy alone is not a crime, so just maybe there is no impeachmant. On the other hand there is a german proverb saying "Dummheit schuetzt vor Strafe nicht."

Old 06-19-17, 02:49 PM   #3165
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Quote:

We have a definition for "vfefe":
http://www.definedmeaning.com/numero...or-vfefe-means

So we now only need to find out what the "co" stands for. Commanding officer?
Just another reason to question the validity of numerology...

<O>

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter