SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-09-07, 03:42 PM   #76
GreyOctober
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scire
Awesome mod Tikigod!

But in the real all the order by the Kaptain must be confirmed with the crewman repetition so i've mixed your mod with the ones by Dowly.
Now after the bell sound you can hear the repeated order confirmation..... and believe me is stunning!
Can we have a download linky?pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! !!
Old 04-09-07, 04:03 PM   #77
Scire
Gunner

Downloads: 3

I've made it only to adapt two greats mods to my personal taste and to reach a level of "reality" wich i think its the best.
By the way the former core of the mods i've used is entirely made by Tikigod and Dowly so ,i could not never publish my job without they authorization with regard to theyr former works.
If Tikigod is agree i will send him the files and he could make an update to his download link.

Sir Winston Churchill, on the sinking of HMS Valiant and HMS Queen Elizabeth by Italian Combat Divers

Scire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-07, 04:12 PM   #78
Klt_KUrtz
Loader

Downloads: 32

Is there anywhere I can download Dowly's Repeated Orders Mod?
Thanks if you can help,
KUrtz.
Klt_KUrtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-07, 04:27 PM   #79
P_Funk
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 128

Works brilliantly. Just another required immersion mod for me now.

P_Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-07, 04:42 PM   #80
Capt.Crackerjack
Loader

Downloads: 28
Please Combine With Repeated Orders and Lower Volume!

Quote:
I've made it only to adapt two greats mods to my personal taste and to reach a level of "reality" wich i think its the best.
By the way the former core of the mods i've used is entirely made by Tikigod and Dowly so ,i could not never publish my job without they authorization with regard to theyr former works.
If Tikigod is agree i will send him the files and he could make an update to his download link.
Please follow up with Tikigod and Dowly to get the Repeated Orders mod and the Telegraph Bells mod combined! In addition, the bells and gear clicks are all much too loud, please cut the volume in about half.
Capt.Crackerjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-07, 04:41 AM   #81
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Good luck matey

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-07, 12:13 PM   #82
Tikigod
Grey Wolf

Looks like Scire answered this one. I know this mod works with the torpedo fire repeat because it uses different sound files. My engine orders only replaces sound files related to engine speeds. So it will overwrite any file speaking engine orders in german. (fast, slow, stop, etc) Always use JSGME to see if it conflicts with another mod you have installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNemo12
Is this mod compatible with Dowly's Repeated Orders Mod?
I'm not sure why they removed the video. I assume it was copyrighted documentary. I have seen several versions of it on youtube. Its a shame they have to copyright and protect history from being seen by the public.I will try to find another link to post so you can compare sounds to this mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleun Cook
Sounds too much like a cash register for me.

But I wonder why the linked video has been removed, what was shown in it?
The sound is same one posted on youtube video. There are only two Uboat videos that I have found with clear unedited telegraph sounds from a VII. The mod I created here is based on what was heard in those films.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleun Cook
Sounds too much like a cash register for me.

But I wonder why the linked video has been removed, what was shown in it?
I thought about this. But, in order for it to sound right for my taste I would want to make the voice sound like its coming from within a tube. I didn't want to edit all the sounds because it was enough work mixing just the bells. What I should have done is just make one voice rather than edit all the voices and copy the one voice to all voice folders to simplify the work load.

Quote:
Awesome mod Tikigod!

But in the real all the order by the Kaptain must be confirmed with the crewman repetition so i've mixed your mod with the ones by Dowly.
Now after the bell sound you can hear the repeated order confirmation..... and believe me is stunning!
You don't need my authorization. I'd like to see what you have done with it. Sounds pretty neat. Just post links to your files below and I will attach them as alternates to top post.

Quote:

Last edited by Tikigod; 04-10-07 at 12:35 PM.
Tikigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-07, 04:03 PM   #83
Scire
Gunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikigod
You don't need my authorization. I'd like to see what you have done with it. Sounds pretty neat. Just post links to your files below and I will attach them as alternates to top post.
Thanks Tikigod, i really appreciate this, so here is the link to my update....
http://www.savefile.com/files/627625

Let me know what do you think about ,hoping you like it!!
Scirè

EDIT!: updated link for download.

Sir Winston Churchill, on the sinking of HMS Valiant and HMS Queen Elizabeth by Italian Combat Divers

Last edited by Scire; 04-10-07 at 05:28 PM.
Old 04-10-07, 04:15 PM   #84
Kaleun Cook
Chief

Downloads: 25

Somehow it doesn't work for me. I can download it, but 7z doesnt show me files in it
Kaleun Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-07, 04:24 PM   #85
CaptainNemo12
Frogman

Downloads: 15

Same here...:hmm:
CaptainNemo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-07, 04:33 PM   #86
Klt_KUrtz
Loader

Downloads: 32
Default Thanks Tikigod!

Thanks Tikigod!
I have done a little work with your mod just to try and give the feeling of being in a submarine!
I would like to hear what feedback the guys can give me.
As this is v.1 there will certainly be improvements in the future.
Enjoy!
KUrtz.
http://hosted.filefront.com/KltKUrtz/
Klt_KUrtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-07, 04:42 PM   #87
Alex
Dominant Wolf

@ Scirè : the file you've uploaded is empty.
Old 04-10-07, 05:27 PM   #88
Scire
Gunner

Sorry mates!
have had some trouble with 7z.

Updated link for download: http://www.savefile.com/files/627625

Now in .zip!

Old 04-10-07, 05:41 PM   #89
Alex
Dominant Wolf

Top work !

Congrats !
Old 04-10-07, 11:46 PM   #90
Capt.Crackerjack
Loader

Great Combined Mod! Well Done!

Now this is more like it!

Scire, great job on combining the two mods, although the bell is still too loud.

Thanks!
Capt.Crackerjack is offline   Reply With Quote